Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

New Rumour engine. What is it?

>Ulthwe are Iron Hands confirmed
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/17/craftworld-focus-ulthwe-oct-17gw-homepage-post-3/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Squig-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit#gid=1771731034

I GOT THIS. IT'S A CANDLE

Who's the 2nd most homosexual faction, eldar or bangles?

Looks like AoS vampire counts stuff OR
Adepta Sororitas.

Plastic Sisters of Battle confirmed.

Considering most of the time the minis revelaed are exact opposites of what you expected i dont think this one is for sisters.

user you cant Reverse psychology a picture

It's Steel Legion.

>CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL YOU BASTAAAAAAAARD!!!!

>Undead faction added to 40k
Every time you kill an enemy infantry, you get to roll a die. On a 6, the infantry's model is replaced with a skeleton under your control. Perfect for beating horde armies

Any lorefags care about this?

Why are you posting /a/ faggotry in here that's not even relevant to anything being discussed in any way?

Clearly the legendary relic Candelabrus wielded by a Primaris Luminator Captain.
Gives plus 2" to all shooting and distances to simulate enhanced range of sight.

Thoughts on this list?

I've got everything except the Hauler which isn't out yet.

Most of it is painted or at least primed.

I think it's neat.

How to fight the urge to buy a new army, if the old one is not finished yet?

What's a the better choice for Scarab Occult: Heavy Warpflamer or Soul Reaper Cannon?

Soul BRRRRRTer

I dont have any of the
>"CAAAAAAWWWL" memes or that white Dwarf
"Sons of the Pheonix" article with the "NotEC-Primaris" with the candles. I'd appreciate if somebody posted them for me, so I could use those instead.
And thats why I posted an angry /a/-girl

>defeat the horde meta by introducing a horde army
great plan faggot

WAX FACTION CONFIRMED

that candle is extra grumpy

watch some battle reports or read some lore

rude

It's called impulse buying. It applies to all buyer-related temptations.
Stay loyal to a single army and you'll get a lot more satisfaction from it.

Warpflamer seems bad.

You cant shoot it after deep striking.

That's what I was thinking, but whenever my friend comes back from a tournament he complains about TSons spamming Warpflamers. I wasn't sure if they were actually crazy good or if he was just being a sore loser.

Really? It's just added to the pile of half a dozen other "exiled from FACTION so takes his followers and does hit own shit characters there are already" from Farsight to Ahriman. It's inoffensive but bland and predicatable, hardly worthy of praise.

Almost every battle report I watch has the players screwing up or misreading rules to give one of them a clear advantage over the other, are there any channels that do battle reports right??

Id take it man. We dont really have a big zombie or skeleton motif outside of Death Guard Plague zombies

This clearly is a chaos-corrupted dildo or butt-plug. It can only mean new Slaanesh releases are on the way.

That's Rubrics spamming the normal ones.

I also like posting Akko's.
Akkoposting is the best kind of shitposting.
Someone always gets triggered by it.

remind yourself that you don't have time to paint/model/play with a new army until your old armies are finished or sold

>mfw i've found amazing skaven and kharrandon overlord deals on ebay

kinda, Elrad was right but damn if he didn't fuck shit up proving he was right. mah craftworld and swordwind

That's comes with obligation to challenge every one until he dies.

Nth for more hot guys in the hobby. Lawrence is paving the way and setting standards. Attractive, tall, likeable, winning tournaments.

>dont have a big skeleton motif
I love how Necrons are so boring and forgettable people are literally like "woah wouldn't space undead in 40k be cool?" lolol

user pls

Gotcha. Is it common to run them with all flamers? Seems sorta strange.

god forbid people make mistakes playing the game. there's a lot to forget or different ways rules are played

I thought he was dead tho

There's a lot of them in my play group. Once you hit a certain critical mass of attractiveness even the disgusting neckbeards start attempting to clean themselves up a bit and shower more because they realize how bad they look by contrast when forced to come into contact with normal good-looking guys even in their nerd lairs.

Necrons aren't really undead in the sense i want them. I want an army that can raise the dead of the enemy or something like that.

I was poking on the fantasy battle stuff, and I really like their big skeleton monsters. Though I was mostly joking about the skeleton army thing.

Robot skeletons are robots first and skeletons second. Not to mention they don't have any skeleton animals. The vague ribcage aesthetic of a whopping two of their vehicles doesn't count.

>Reminder that girls dont play 40k

SEE?! SEE! THIS IS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET MORE "INCLUSIVE" NORMIES START FORCING THEIR WAY INTO OUR SHIT

Spamming flamers actually makes them effective because it evens out the randomness in the number of shots fired.

Am I supposed to say aloud what I'm doing in a game ? I assume so but now I wonder if it's just because I've watched a lot of battle reports.

I dunno who that is, post a picture

One unit is quite common. Too expensive to run multiple units with nothing but warpflamers however. Specially because they kinda need Warptime cast on them to get in position faster.

You need a rhino for that.

And its expensive as hell.

Not worth. A bolter with -2 is quite decent, stick with that at range.

That's Death Guard, then. The word "Death" is in their fucking name and they have a unit of literal zombies, that's the closest you're getting.

Why does a sci-fi space setting need skeleton animals, that's dumb.

I mean is it wrong that people should dress up and look nice in public?

fuck you steve

That mortarch would make a great C'Tan

Can't tell if real autism or satire making fun of those fags.

There's Death Guard, with Typhus and Poxwalkers, but nothing really skeletal.

Maybe that's where Ynnari will end up

>Why does a sci-fi space setting need skeleton animals, that's dumb
Because.

Fuck you too brandon

It's our shit now

Still hoping one of the cwe army rules are decent. Already getting fucked by only getting 5/8ths of a book and no craft world specific spells like guard or chaos got but man these craftworld powers suck. 6++ like iron hands except it doesn't work with anything that has it already. Valhallan tactic except wraithguard are ld 9 and come in units of 5 so you already can't lose more than 1 to morale but woo my msu army can't kill itself to morale.

You should indicate what is shooting/casting at what but you dont have to be a caster for the game.

>muh dick
If only their basic models werent so boring as fuck to look at, I might have started with Crons instead of Nids.

>even John motherfucking Blanche can barely save Necrons from being the most boring pointless army aesthetically and thematically
The very last art in the bottom right is the only truly great concept here

The one before that would be cool if it wasn't just a less interesting DE Wrack.

Let your opponent know what phase you are in.
>Movement Phase
Just move dudes, dont need to ask him shit, HOWEVER if there's something involving LOS/Cover/Charge Distances, measure it out then and make sure he gets it/agree's to it. That way you avoid butthurt later.
>Psychic Phase/Shooting Phase/Melee Phase
Declare WHO is casting/shooting/chopping and WHOM they are targeting.
Remember, since split fire is a thing in 8th you have to declare where all the squads weapons are shooting at BEFORE you start rolling the die.

To be fair i think this is the only time blanche art was worse than the standart miniatures (pre 5th ed update)
Just standart necron warriors without egyptian shit plastered over them or without retarded decorations were far better .

I hate how clean 40K art is now compared to the old stuff.

Whos that gimp in the middle with 22 badge, is it his fucking birthday or something?

>the reboot

I think it's neat, too.
It prevents the whole
>"You can't use on a army. Your army composition is wrong."
>REEEEEEE
bull shit.

Id like to think that the old art is like actual pictures of war and the current art is all propaganda.

Old art is great

Fuck, now I want to build a squad of the anniversary marine.

Welp, time to contact the recaster I guess.

I'm autistic and RP out what my guys are doing in my turn for fun as well and letting my opponent know what is doing what during what phase.

I've never seen this picture before but fuck I like it.

I have one of the metal RT era marines the anniversary marine is based on

Is it worth running a bunch of psykers anymore? I have three Exalted Sorcerers and seems like they'd be tripping over one another trying to get off decent spells. I've used my termie sorcerer to good affect in my Iron Warriors army, but three seems like seriously diminishing returns.

Look man I just want an army of screaming skeletons with guns. I ended up converting my cultist to look like pic related because of it.

>what do you mean you're using Valhallan doctrine?! Those are Cadians!
>RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

smite

Smite is always useful.

Don't think about it too hard, just embrace the aesthetic.

Your welcome fag.

Paint schemes don't matter for Guard, but they actually have unique models, so yes I will call someone out for trying to use different Doctrines with their Cadian models.

Gee i wonder why.
Maybe it is because any retard who spends enough time drawing on a tablet and getting his dick sucked at deviantart can call himself an artist nowadays and get hired by GW.

GW wont have to pay huge amounts for real paintings, they will just throw some dosh at the deviantfags and be done with it.

The greatest downside is everyone who has even a little bit of a taste wil lbe repulsed by it and it wont inspire people to like 40k universe .

Faggot

Cry more WAACfag

I really hate nostalgia faggots.
Are really great paintings, but they get lumped in with absolute trash like and because you cunts just go "OLDER IS BETTER HURR"

Okay, faggot

I want to make the entire blood Angels Chapter how many people death company should i have?

but what if I'm playing Truskans who's combat regimen would invariably be different from Cadians since they come from an essentially tribal world?

>Cadia gets the best doctrine
>if you don't play Cadia you're WAAC
Well enjoy playing statice gunlines all day long faggot, you insisted on it.

this is great in it's own way to me, it's definitely distinctive if nothing else.

W-What?

God I want 10 Tyranid dicks inside me

>Marines will never look this good

Why live?

lewd