Tabletop Drama Shenanigans

So, uh... this whole situation finally came to a head this week. Thought I should share. Also general Veeky Forums related romance drama thread I guess?

>Boyfriend (BF) and Girlfriend (GF) are both members of our gaming group and have been for years
>They're one of those couples that used to be in love but are now together because it's easier
>Mostly they play characters that completely despise each other in game, we suspect it's more than a bit of subtext
>Anyhow about 3 months ago GF asks if she can bring her friend she met at the gym to play D&D with us
>We're all skeptical thinking she's gonna bring some dude to the game but it's actually a pretty hot, buff chick (HBF, or hot buff chick)
>BF is stoked about this, and starts telling us in private that he's totally going to try for a threeway
>HBC makes a huge strong female warrior, and when the game starts she begins protecting GF. A lot. GF clearly likes the attention and at times they're borderline flirting
>Not to mention HBC clearly hates BF and gives him the cold shoulder constantly
>We bring up concerns to BF but he dismisses everything
>Surprise surprise this week we find out that GF has straight-up filed for a divorce and is moving out to California with HBC, they're engaged now
>BF is probably gonna quit D&D because he's embarrassed to see us.

>who didn't see this coming
Also
>bf/gf
>files for divorce
This incongruity makes me doubt the whole story, but if it is true, talk to the dude.

Yeah whatever I'll buy it.
>Player I usually carpool with has GF
>Let her play a few sessions, she's sort of randumb but tolerable
>One day the carpool guy doesn't show up, I text to check what's wrong
>Another player tells me he broke up with his GF
>Yet another guy needed to study, so session canceled
>Next week he shows up without his GF
>She's never brought up again

Don't know what happened, but it didn't sound nice.

While they were never married they lived together, filed taxes, and intended to get married eventually, which meant they were technically common law married in our state. And you still have to get a divorce from that.

Ok, not romance related, but drama anyway. Real story, in fact one of the guys involved browses here (A, if you're reading this, we should hang out sometime, man).

>Long running D&D campaign, nearing the end after a 1.5 years of good gaming
>Four players and me, the DM. Players are D, J, A, and C, all good dudes and friends of mine. A and C are friends outside the game as are D and J, but everyone is chill in game and we all like each other.
>D is playing a manipulator psion, J is playing a Big Damn Hero rogue/fighter, A is playing a changeling manipulator spy type guy (this was secret from the others), C is playing a cleric of Zagyg (god of humor and occultism)
>Campaign is finally ending, party confronts the final villain in his demiplane where he is trying to alter the course of history to bring back a dead race because he was infected by a memetic virus from their time.
>Party defeats him in a big epic fight but he tells them that he already changed history. They have to use his tools to fix everything. And then...
>C had a vision from Zagyg awhile ago where he was told that Zagyg would like to see "the ultimate practical joke". He realizes that now's his chance and he declares he is going to alter the timeline so that horses and chickens are now reversed.
>A, who has a history of blunt reactions to stuff, declares he will kill C if he even tries it. C laughs and goes for it anyway. A, who is partially built as a charge attacker, attacks him, gets surprise, and nearly kills him.
>C completely loses his shit and refuses to even pick up dice to fight back, claiming that I, as the DM, shouldn't let this happen.
>My policy has always been to let party conflict happen as I assume my PCs are adults.
>A and C argue, A eventually silently leaves (we play at C's house), C maintains he did nothing wrong by refusing to engage, campaign ends in recrimination
>We never do the epilogue. C and A don't talk for six months..

They are still bitter, even today.

>Veeky Forums related romance drama
I've told this story here before, but I was once such a shitty GM that I ruined a marriage.

One of our long term players had been engaged for a while and her fiance had expressed interest in seeing what this "D&D" stuff she did on Saturdays was all about. We just wrapped up a year-long campaign and I had wanted to try DMing for a while, so we figured it made sense to let me give it a shot when a new player was joining.

Long story short; I sucked. I was unprepared, I stammered a lot, and it turned out I didn't know the rules half as well as I thought I did. I sucked so badly, in fact, that the player's fiance got it into his head there was no way this was what she was *really* doing on the weekends and that we were all covering for the fact she was having an affair with one of us. He tried to tell her she couldn't go to D&D anymore and they ended up breaking it off over it.

If anything though, it went to show he wasn't the right guy if he was going to get that paranoid about it. She's still in the group and married to a much less shitty guy (albeit one who doesn't play rpgs) and it's far enough in the past that we can all joke about it these days.

I still haven't tried to DM since, though.

On the same topic, there's this, which is probably highly exaggerated if not outright fictitious, but then so is most of the stuff here.

I refuse to believe this is real, this is parody at this point

Not drama, but cringe.

>D&D with solid group of tight knit friends for about 3 years.
>New guy joins
>He's pretty shit. Not just at the game. Socially awkward and comes off as terribly insecure. Obvious attempts at gaining status in the group, but he's not offensive, just kind of unlikable. We figure he'll be fine in about 6-8 months.
>after playing for about a month tells us he invited his gf to join
>never consulted me, the eternal GM, in whose house we play
>I remind him that's very rude and he apologizes, but the gf is almost here so I decide to let her join
>it's actually a girl I know from Uni, went on a few dates, she's cool, reads the same books, likes the same vidya, also Engineer
>she's funny, witty, good but still pretty naive role play and knows the rules
>everyone in the party likes her more than her bf after two sessions
>turns out one guy REALLY likes her
>he's an incel permavirgin who's given up on relationships
>starts out just role playing more, interacting with her character
>Love can bloom?
>No, it's much worse. The bf starts to grow more lolrandumb, doesn't improve in any capacity. But we like Alice, so we're stuck with him
>they start talking privately
>Do not hope, user, this isn't a happy story
>she officially joins the group of friends, her bf sort of tags along
>we later find out she pushed him to play D&D to become more sociable
>we get invited to hear her give a speech in her social club, it's about D&D and how it helps people gain confidence
>speech is really well received, she gets accolades
>bf goes in for a hug
>Cute scene, friends and two people in love
>BUT THEN
>Incel moves on to them having a clearly more than friendly hug
>Raises his arms (no, man, don't do it!)
>reaches across both of them for the longest, most awkward minute as he rests his cheek on the top of her head (he's tall as fuck, she's tiny)
>I swear I could hear him smell her hair
>buys her books, vidya, jewelry
>she breaks up with bf and moves to Denmark.

Alright, here is my story.
>Invited side bitch into my game
>bro steals my side bitch
>pissed because I wanted to make side bitch main bitch
>call him out
>punk never shows up
>people in group take sides
>group goes from 7 people to 3 in the space of a week
>now it's back to 7
>punk knock up side bitch, they are in relationship rope a dope
>punk's own group breaks up because side bitch is psycho and he doesn't keep it on lock like I did
>still with main bitch, she stuck with me, gonna wife her
>new group is made of bros and general good folk
>learned my lesson, never gonna try to wife a thot again

Take this shit to /soc/.

I'm impressed you managed to go through all the drama that usually accompanies that sort of shit without anyone ever telling wifey you had a side chick

>Incel goes full depression mode
>is barely responsive at the table anymore
>any spark of life or joy is gone
After some time I spoke to him about it, about what he hoped would happen, what he hoped to achieve.
He said "Nothing, but I could dream."
Turns out he was never going to do anything. He wasn't even hoping the gifts would win her over or anything. He just had no idea to show how much he appreciated her.
It's better this way, though. Alice has, or had (it's been almost 10 years) a lot of flaws.
Incel wasn't subtle about his affections or disposition. She knew. She knew and she led him on and worse, accepted the gifts.

No, she knew.
We broke up soon afterwards, but remained close because even if we didn't work out, we still valued each other and had a number of the same interests and hangouts.
2 years passed, and I brought up trying to relationship thing again, and she agreed to it.

Cuckold fantasy gets the D&D once over.

C was "That Guy"
>hurr I want to do stupid meme shit to invalidate the epic end of our quest
>mommy pls halp someone wants to actually roleplay the correct response

A is a bro.

Leave this board, Chad.

Agreed A was like 'death to all insipid garbage in this RPG'
We should all applaud his valorous endeavors for the good of mankind.

>>HBC makes a huge strong female warrior, and when the game starts she begins protecting GF. A lot. GF clearly likes the attention and at times they're borderline flirting

>tfw there's no hot muscle girl to protect you ):

Unironically, for once

What a fucking cuck

>chad
Why is that?

Maybe so if any of it was real.
Which it isn't

As the DM, I can see where you're coming from. I generally don't like people killing each other in my games though and would have preferred A not immediately go from zero to "you're dead, kid". Maybe try and knock him out first or something (well within A's power, by the way). Still, I wasn't super pleased with C's choices and I do wish it had ended any other way. Fuck, I woulda preferred a TPK in the finale to what I ended up getting.

Not sure if this is pasta
But you didn't ruin the marriage dude it was fucked from jump street by the sounds of it. If she trusted him that little there was no chance, I wouldn't let that bother you

Not a pasta, repost of a story I've told a few times. And yeah, I've more or less realized that the marriage was fucked from go at this point but it still fucked my confidence in my GMing skills enough that I've left it to the other members of the group since the.

Just run some easy premades or something my man, if it's something you enjoy just slowly ease back into it with some one shots. Crypt of the ever flame from pathfinder or something you can't go wrong

>My policy has always been to let party conflict happen as I assume my PCs are adults.

I used to have that policy until I realized it never works.

Also A was wrong. What C was doing was silly but also maybe something for his god, nothing dangerous (going from how you wrote it) and not warranting a boon companion trying to outright kill him. Any PC on PC violence needs to be met with "Are you sure? Does this make sense? Would *character* really try to kill *so-and-so* over this?"

My depressed self harming skin-as-spellbook caster witch has a cleric of Loviatar (the maiden of pain) suborn her ritual and demand to be in charge of any further spell-book additions. Personally. the player is a breathy scholar RL, with the softest sweetest voice.

I was swooning.

I honestly thought incel was gonna try some creepy shit, but now I just feel sad for him.

I don't know if this is true at all, but if your buddy is feeling bad, make sure he knows you guys still want him around.

I want stories about these two. They sound adorable.

Welp.

This is a Good End, right?

Shit practical joke anyway. If the timeline was changed nobody would know the difference.

Yeah we've been trying to keep in touch with him, and we even tried to go over to his place last night to have some beers and talk, but I think he's been straight up avoiding us. He's got to move into a new place and right now he's living with a relative, hopefully he snaps out of it or at least tries talking to us soon. I think this whole thing kinda ruined him. She was pretty much the breadwinner in the relationship.

Honestly I'm torn on it. On one hand the guy's my friend and I'm angry at her for what she did. On the other... they are a really cute couple. Plus they both have real adult jobs (girlfriend has a masters as a librarian and has a nice job and buff girl is a surgeon) and are planning on building a house together and they're both super nice so it's really hard to be that angry. Plus I'm pretty sure we're gonna be invited to the wedding because aparrently the D&D game was one of the things that made them fall in love

>Bad time in life due to friend's recent death
>made an edgey self scarring witch who scribes her main spells into her own skin (and took spell mastery a bunch for others)
>not evil, just dour and masochistic
>still party's little sister and powerful debuff monster
>friend has a cousin home from college for a while
>GM's cool with a temp character coming in for a few months of weekly sessions
>turns out to be cute glasses wearing psychology major with a breathless voice
>be still my beating heart
>decides on bringer of pain and meat shield type
>Cleric of Loviatar
>suspicion mounts about the friend's involvement in this oncoming fiasco
>things go realtively normal first few weeks
>cleric acts as line of defense and adds different types of debuffs and interrogates enemies
>level up
>catches my character in the act of inscribing her new 4th level spell into her arm
>demands to know what I think I am doing
>tell her that it's not her business and to back off
>scholar leans over table and tries to make her voice as intense as possible
>"You are inflicting pain upon yourself. That is ~MY~ business."
>oh god, too cute, totally failed, but too cute
>cleric explains she is now in charge of inscribing my spells and taking care of my character
>graphically describes the techniques she uses to do so, including the tools and astringent antibiotics she concocts (to keep wounds clean and make it hurt more)
>personal magical realm engaged
>breathlessly details the new sleepign arrangements - her priestess is not letting my witch out of her sight
>'guides' my character's choices in hexes and spells to maximize our coordination
>priestess enforces curfews, vets potential boyfriends or girlfriends (all fail of course and are told so in no uncertain terms they are not worthy)
>firmly and dare I say lovingly becomes character's mistress
>actually plays up the priestess aspect, counseling and guiding my character into a sense of self worth and value

>at the end of the short camapign they're all but lovers
>totally got me to enjoy dealing with people again
>helped me work through personal problems
>leaves game on a high note: my character rehabilitated, party protected, and goddess appeased
>still keep in touch, lovely girl married to a nice man
>looking forward to next month when she comes back for games
>so is she
>both characters now high level and should be an interesting reunion
>still sounds like a breathless [young woman totally at odds with her character

This is disgusting, regardless of weather or not it's real.

ironically childish mentality

i want to believe

Damn right he would this wanna be BBEG is trying to re-write reality, this maniac must be stopped!

Yes, believing in my players being humans who talk about problems when they arise is childish. Ok, pal.

The policy worked fine in previous instances of party conflict, but clearly, it didn't with this group. Lesson learned, but it was unfortunate that it had to be learned at all. If I play with any of them again (and I probably will) it'll be with some clear ground rules about party conflict.

>have a pretty good group at the game story
>buddy invites his buddy, named R
>R is the that guy, he also has a wife
We were one of those rare crews where girls made up 40% Of the members
>R goes up to our female DM
>asks if she wants to have a three some with him and his wife
>he gets kicked from the table
>comes back a month later with his wife, it's her birthday and she wants to play dnd
>there are 5 tables, he ditches his wife at my table to game at a different table
Btw she is mostly deaf
>game, things going ok
>she comes up to my GF says she loves her boobs
>grabs them
Naw bitch
>take them outside and tell them to leave
>store owner next to me, noding and reminded her that sexual assault is frowned upon
>claims we all just hate her cause she is bi
>No, just don't grab another's girls bombs without asking
>she says it's cute that I defend her and leaves me her number before leaving without her husband, again, on her bday
>flush that shit down the toilet after pissing on it
>fast forward a month
>R and his wife never return
>she gets my number from another DM
They also told her that I know how to dom girls, chains and ropes sort of things
>texts me pictures of her tied up
>says she needs a new master for her dungeon
5 years later my gf(now my wife) still laughs at those texts

Holy shit, dude. Adjectives fail me.

This is just Ross from the beginning of Friends.

What kind of character do you think Ross would play?

He always seemed like the type who would play a Druid but never learn how to actually use all of it's abilities and RPed him as extremely low-wisdom

I entirely agree. That was a fucking retarded thing for C to do.

>bf/gf
>divorce
I hate America.

>dungeons and lesbians
>not lesbians and lairs
>not matriarchs and mazes
>not amazons and ancients

Worst thread on Veeky Forums, 0/0, you didn't even fucking try.

>Not Dykes and Dykes

>courts and cunts

Honestly, like... if the relationship was already falling apart you can't really blame them.

>Rugs & Munchers?

bitches and battles.

Naw, man, that's just vanilla D&D ...

>rags & riches?

dungeons and dames.

Now that, I can get behind.
(pun totally intended)

NTR was a mistake

I will never understand New Veeky Forums's obsession with it

>unable to understand a cuck's obsession with NTR.

Retard detected.

So all the people constantly bitching about cucks are cucks?

Of course.
In the same way (and for the same reason) most people bitching about fags are actually (closet) fags.

I remember them walking back the whole thing about cucking not being about race because some faggot said they like to involve race in their cucking or something.

Man or woman, if there's someone that your significant other is not related to by blood and they CLEARLY like them more than you, it's a problem.

If this is real, that dense fucker had it coming.

> fag haters are fags meme

>girl joins campaign
>she's one of "those girls"
>the ones whose lives are complete dumpster fires
>the ones who dump their rantings on others
>the ones who are depressed and bitter
not sure if there is a word for these

Yes, actually, I am arachnophobic and spider girls give me the BIGGEST hardon.

Nah.
>meet some bulldyke at the gym
Ends in domestic abuse.

>Is commanded by the god of humour to make the biggest practical joke.
>Decides to make a change to history that no one else will laugh at
If human society was raised around riding chocobos, would you think it was funny? No one in the time-line would care because it would be the new normal. He may as well have switched the colours red and blue. How is that funny if its what you've known your whole life?

theres two words for that user, daddy issues.

>Back in hometown after college, no friends to speak of
>Make friends with clerk at LGS, she invites me to a game
>One of the players is short and cute, great RPer but aloof when not in-game
>Another is her bf, not a great RPer but nice enough
>Break up with my own gf about 2 months into this game
>Miss sessions because I'm beating up my liver with cheap gin
>short and cute texts me to see if I'm alright
>we talk, turns out she and the bf have been together 8 years
>haven't boned in the last 2
>a month later she invites me over to her place, we watch a movie
>sexual tension is real, nothing happens
>we don't do that again
>another month later, she invites me over to watch movies
>mentions she broke up with bf
>bone maybe five minutes later
>Still game together, big part of our relationship
>former bf obvi doesn't come but apparently he's doing better now, so the breakup worked for all parties

Sorry if you were expecting drama, I just came here to humble brag

Is there anything more bullshit in this day and age than common law marriage?

I thought it was 'histrionic' or something

>>Surprise surprise this week we find out that GF has straight-up filed for a divorce and is moving out to California with HBC, they're engaged now

Reson 22 why you dont have a gay girlfriend.

You guys must have some childish players. Party conflict is good shit.

Straight girls can also leave you for another person.

Cool story brah. However since I just came from binge reading dynasty scans I endorse this story.

>that pic
Jesus Christ what happens to a person that makes them want to be any of those people.

I wouldnt go.

I'd also point out they seem nice but she had no problem going for a girl in a relationship and the other was happy to go along...it may last but experience tells me that it won't(not to mention lesbian bed death is super common)

I know you're being facetious but that's sadly a really possibility.

>aparrently the D&D game was one of the things that made them fall in love

Tell us the story of how D&D helped lesbians find love OP

Earth elementalist who quibbles with the GM over minute variations for his spells and summons based on their geological composition.

This post is really incoherent and strange user

I like to read the disaster/ama threads on reddit and as afar as I can see, if a black guy is involved the couple is generally racist.

I pity the black dudes as its apparently common that they are seen as disposable/not really there, they follow orders then once he/she cums they are forgotten about/quickly asked to leave, and really the bbc thing is over exaggerated they do it for the taboo mostly as at the size they generally want the amount of suitable black and white guys is pretty low all round (you generally dont hear about the statistically average black guys).

I've done bull stuff although im white, for the couples I see its the fact I look really young that's the taboo.

Damn, poor incel. Good story user, no cringe tho, incel just seems awkward.

I thought it was pretty clear;

Hbf has no problem snaking taken people.

The other girl clearly has no problem jumping ship (although one might argue this could also just be a rebound as the previous bf was shit).

In both cases not the stuff on long term/stable relationships.

Add in the fact that they seem to be following the same pattern/trap that many lesbian couples fall into (which generally leads to lesbian bed death) that of moving waaay too fast in together (google u-haul lesbian for an explanation of the common stereotype).

To put it simply,i 'm seeing lots of signs that the relationship will end...probably badly, and most likely within the next four years.

Those ....minutes? Moments? Whatever length of time he was hugging them both were the longest, most uncomfortable moment of my life.

Diagnosing relationship issues from a Veeky Forums greentext post seems like a stretch. There's a lot of backstory here we're not getting.

true, but from the facts I have seen i'm willing to bet withing four years the two new lovebirds will be smack dab in the middle of a dead bedroom, the fact that one is a surgeon would probably make things worse(really long stressful hours).

It has a shitty foundation and they keep adding in more factors that will cause it to fail, I cold be wrong but i'd bet money that it will play out in the predictable fashion.

Remembered another one. Again, not really drama, but weird.

>different group of friends
>knew each other from highschool, we were, ~24 at the time?
>one of them I strongly suspect has slightly low IQ. Not enough that he's blatantly retarded, but he's got the most venal, petty and absurd concerns. You know the stereotypical meathead gymbro? Like that, this guy's a drummer in a death metal band.
>we are set to play D&D
>two people can't make it this week, work stuff, we knew in advance.
>he says "I figured there's only the three of us, so I brought my gf"
>she's only 19, vapid
>doesn't want to play (which is good, I suppose) will just watch
>we start the game
>there's banter, RP, a good session all in all
>about 6 or 7 hours later we decide to head out
>I detect movement in the corner of my eye
>Turn around
>she was so still and silent, all of us forgot she was even there, just sitting on her bf's lap. I mean, seriously, he never got up. She might've been a goddamn RealDoll for all the autonomy she demonstrated.
>say goodbye to her
>in the seven hours she was here, in which I spoke so much my voice was horse, I greeted her, introduced myself, asked a question and said goodbye to this girl.

Different user here, but it can vary. Perhaps I just have a low libido, but sex was never anywhere near as important for me in a relationship as just casual, prolonged physical intimacy and mutual signs of affection. Spooning, physically trying to sit closer together when you're already pressed right up to them, the occasional instance of being snuck up on for a sweep-and-smooch; that kind of thing.

Wanting to be with them, not necessarily in them (or vice-versa).

Your entire understanding of lesbians seems to be assembled from TV Tropes tier stereotypes so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not really convinced

Drummer boy (DB) is quite a bitch to play with.
He's only in it for the power fantasy, which I recognize is a common enough reason, but most people can appreciate a good story, and will graciously lose when they've clearly fucked themselves over. At least, from the people I GMed for.
Not DB.

>actually get to play a character
>it's me, DB, a friend and our GM
>it's Berserk themed (but not as grim)
>we've got huge weapons, going to join a tourney
>level 7, so we're pretty good
>we meet a variety of NPCs, some are friendly, one infuriates us
>we get to meet the previous champion
>nigga's got a giant crystal sword, dressed from head to foot in obviously magical armor
>DB randomly attacks him in the street
>gets disarmed
>Champion says he's clearly unfit to win, he has no discipline
>DB picks up his weapon
>Champion turns to leave
>"I get an Attack of Opportunity!" (As a side note, this sort of thing will happen again in other games)
>Champion parries the attack (from behind, against a foe you've lost a duel to) and knocks him down
>You will never beat me, because you have no honor
>Champion turns to leave again
>Can you guess what DB does?
>This time, the Champion wants to go in for the kill
>My character intervenes, blocking the fatal blow, but it shatters my giant axe
>Ask for mercy for my stupid friend
>Champion agrees, but cuts off his right hand
>DB stops saying anything
>we talk with an NPC we suspect is a Necromancer (and maybe a healer) [Magic was very Haram in the setting]
>DB was a massive cunt to this guy for no real reason, threatening to kill him
>Necromancer says "If you crawl on your hands and knees around the town three times tonight, praising the name of [Necromancer], I will restore your hand
>DB gets up, leaves leaves the game

Spaghetti's straight too until it gets wet.

> hands and knees
> hands

So was he planning to restore the severed hand first, or was drummer guy going to have to tie it to his knee?

He clearly meant for DB to crawl, note the Champion took only his hand off, not the arm. The Necromancer did heal the stump though.

Different game, a few years later

>It's me, DB and Incel from my last story
>We're playing in a world where there are spirits everywhere and we have to follow rigorous rituals or else we can get possessed, or piss off a spirit
>talk to a tribe
>They warn us, the spirit of the forest is vengeful in Autumn, we better be careful to only burn dead wood and pay respects
>in the forest, we fight some Goblins
>DB throws a fireball, incinerating several trees
>Incel and I make an offering of food and swear to plant some trees as penance
>the following morning, DB is nowhere to be seen
>The Spirit took him in the night, he's trapped inside the earth, in a room composed
>He doesn't understand what's happening (OOC)
>OOC, we tell him clearly the spirit is pissed and he should try to negotiate with it
>he demands the spirit show itself
>it does
>He demands to be let go, the Spirit refuses
>He fireballs it
>The spirit Counterspells
>In a rage, he tries to attack it, so the Spirit leaves
>Our characters meanwhile go on to investigate shit
>DB knows what he has to do, apologize and pay the weregild
>Nope, refuses
>After about 5 days of no food or water, his character is in bad shape
>finally relents, begging for mercy, bawling his eyes out
>Spirit lets him go
>We find him in the forest, the Spirit actually cast Restoration on him so there's no real damage (Outside of mental)
>Brags (still in the middle of the forest, where we all know the Spirit can hear us) that he beat the Spirit, that it's stupid and he outsmarted it
>We get lost in the wood. Confirm it's magic. All our food gets infested with maggots and spoils. Our water as well.
>One by one we abandon DB, find food and water easily once we get separated
>He wakes up alone, in the room of Roots.
>Scrawled on the walls is the phrase "Who beats who?" over and over

I like your GM.

that works only if the other partner is low libido in the long term.

And what you describe is while nice, not the norm.

both ''u-haul lesbians'' and bed death syndrome are recognised and concerning phenomenons, the former actually quite often is the precipitator of the latter.

I recall a study done on lesbian relationships and LBD sets i in about 4 years in a shockingly high amount of lesbians (hence the need for the study).

The study suggested that moving too fast(not actually getting to know someone before moving into close proximity) combined with the close proximity leading to complacency.

You see the same in heterosexual couples, but as lesbians move relationships at an accelerated timeline the relationship dies quicker rather than the drawn out affair you might get with straight couples.

I also know quite a few lesbians so have seen it play out (shit can get violent quick).