Putting a 2k bounty on this scammer

People will call us dumb probably, and we know we were dumb, but reaching out to all you smart ppl for little hope. so this dude: discord -Jake#9154. Long story short, This dude blended in and made friends with everyone in the channel then made us believe that he had tons of xrb bought in at 30c and wanted to give us some for cheap. Claimed to sell 1 xrb at $7. A few of us fell for it, and now we lost about 26k total. Will give 2k usd in crypto to whomever that gets us info resulting in finding him. a dude sent 1 btc, and he's about to kill himself. I know we were dumb, but somehow this dude made us believe him. What we know based on what he told us: From Maryland 25 years old. Name's probably jake

What I found: Played maplestory, goes by the name of JakeJams- gamersoul.com/forums/member/202445-jakejams
Possibly was a moderator on social club( for GTA the game) and the name might be jake B.
empyre.jake - skype.
discord - Jake#9154

2k will be provided in eth/ltc when everything is wrapped up.

dm me with info on discord Nutcrack#1299

eth txid (althought it's bittrex so i doubt it helps)
0xe9c583d4e30ec1e5abdb35d073188da884c41eb2aa2d0a29c02915bbf7bd2303

btc tx info -
blockchain.info/address/1cpEnhJzPj2sFeu9H39VtXWf9BF16HHC8

Hope u learned a valuable lesson op

Put this on bounty0x.

You should use the Bounty coin or something
shill shill shill shill shill

You trusted a guy with a pickle rick avatar. Guess watching Rick & Morty really makes you a mastermind. How did he make you believe that he'd sell you the coin at half the price?

ill start researching OP. if you have any additional info contact me at this temporary email:

[email protected]

I have no idea, he was in the channel for a while friending admin level ppl, we thought he was one of the whales, even admins didn't really doubt it. he basically said he had 1 mil and 4000 something xrb and was willing to let go of 4000 coins before he disappears, because he was going to retire from crypto and when first one sent the money and he faked the first screenshot of sending the coin, we kinda fell for it.

Yep learned a very valuable lesson. I lost 7k myself, which i must say I can afford to lose, but this one dude put his entire saving which was 1 btc, and his wife left to her parents' when she found out. everyone kind of sent significant portion of their assets. I feel super stupid. I guess this is what I get for trying to take a shortcut.

I'd say he is a talented trickster, but then again you didn't act smart in any way. I hope you somehow get him by the balls, scammers are a serious problem in the world of crypto. Some more skilled than others.

>but this one dude put his entire saving which was 1 btc, and his wife left to her parents' when she found out.
Greed is a fool's grave. He saw the potential for an easy 100% gain and stopped asking questions. No safety protocol at all. Just aks yourself if anyone would sell you their assets for half the value. They would not, especially in the Wild West that crypto still is.

As other Anons already said, use the Bounty0x platform, you will find a good man for this task. The etherdelta hacker got caught in 2 days after the Bounty was set.
Shill but truth

A fool and his money are easily parted

>hey man I got some cheap coins
>just send me some btc and ill give them to you

> this one dude put his entire saving which was 1 btc, and his wife left to her parents' when she found out.

Hahahaah what a dumb bitch.
Who does that.

Not sure he said he had 1 mil xrb which is about 15 mil. I think i could give out 120k to ppl who I talk with a lot before good bye. But then, he didn't have 1 mil xrb so. a lot of red flags, but Idk how we didn't really question. It's weird. some more ppl were actually in line to buy it, but then he just left the group.

Lmao you got probably scammed by a leddit neck beard (avatar of this shitty tv show)
Also it’s your fault for enterering a shitty discuck room and trusting someone there lmao

LOL. are you guys fucking retarded?

Get out of crypto, now. Low IQ idiots.

jake's on you

hey i am selling an iphone X for 200$

I want to lay off electronics so I dont care, reply if you want it, you can pay with btc

Use bounty0x to catch him. Prob some chinks that can hack all the high school servers and turn him over for some easy money

hhmm ill loook for you

What does turn him over imply?
Will the police actually do anything or is op going to personally hunt him down

The police can't really prove that it was yours to begin with. There is no proof of identity.

Hey man, lemme hold your money for a second and then I'll send you double. :^)

ok so his ip is 139.51.52.123
he is from Fort Worth Texas.
I have found more so please send to 0x15a9b186fd25d3b55755128040fe0d0eb488f06d
as no one works for free! I can get more info once i see you mean what you say!

bro whats your btc address ? ill take it

It has nothing to do with 'taking a shortcut'. Lots of people on this board have made money by taking the crypto shortcut. The problem is you and your buddies have below average IQ and fell for the nigerian prince of crypto.

Pls stop, OP already lost his money.

Man, I'm a professional crypto hacker. I'll hack his coins and give them back to you guys for 0.1 BTC.

stop what that is his ip address right now. The op has given more than enough info to find this guy!

make it 5k +travel expenses and I'll bring you him in a sedated state with his hard drives

wrong, you can prove it was yours by signing a message with the private key for the address you held the btc in.
anyway you are a brainlet, are completely fucked and do not have any chance at all of ever seeing the money back or the scammer apprehended.
You can follow the money all you want,if the thief has half a brain he will shapeshift into monero or other privacy oriented coin and cash out at his leisure.
Police isn't willing or competent enough to help with this type of crime,the thief could be in another country/jurisdiction etc.
even if you somehow were able to obtain his IP by sending a subpoena to Discord i'm willing to bet it wouldn't lead anywhere.
rekt and i hope the guys who sent him a btc an hero

The offer is still valid op, If you're serious, send 0.05 BTC and the rest afterwards
1Bkc8VpZsBotpPJRX3FyNbQvqEYx8n6mBv

have found his home address. But op is not even in this thread. Ask's for help on Veeky Forums dosen't use it!

I have a vague feeling it's illegal to put bounties on people's heads on Veeky Forums lmao

well you can get banned for doxxing, but ive never sen a doxx on Veeky Forums until now.

That is a fitness center in Fort Worth, Tx.

sharpen you're mouse skills boy.

>inb4 the scammer claims the bounty

top kek