ITT: Heaviest Bags of the Week

What’s your heaviest bag your holding right now user? When was it shilled here, how long have you had it?

For me, ChainLink.
Bought at 20 cents, up 100% but it’s getting heavier by the day.

burst dude. muh 400 bux into 200

BCH, bought into "if it gets added to coinbase it moons for eternity" meme. Coinbase fucked up and now I'm bagholding and thinking about selling at loss to not miss upcoming moon missions. But when I sell it'll moon, I'm sure. Fuck it, I'll just wait till Jan 1st when trading opens on normanbase, Ver might pump it up for that day.

OmiseGO was. Dropped at a 65% loss.

QSP since I was forced to move it to MEW due to their shit PoH program.
If this shit ever touches 30 cents I'll just sell them and fuck it.

RDD

lost 55% already and still freefalling

Bought IOTA at ATH

XLM

>7 days
>HODL
pick one

LINK, REQ and ADA

NXT and verge for me

cant be bothered to sell next desu, the ignis makes up for it strongly so will just wait and see where that goes.

Verge. When price fell below 660 i had a stop loss for all my 8000 xvg. I woke up to xvg moonjng and i was like FUCK YES then saw my balance.. fml

Out of fomo i bought in at 1800, 1600 and 1050 and now im 700 short of 1700 i put in lol

Rai, ZCL and ripple made it up though

NXT and CIVIC,

I keep buying NXT, I cannot stop myself even though I know NXT is dead

Fucking LINK

BNTY.

Moonbase right

btc

I have 15k in the exchange right now, what's this program you speak of?

I should mention that I sold my xrp position at 2 cents for BCH and that BCH was 45% of my portfolio at first. Now I'm going sideways while all the anther coins are doing fine, this one drags everything to shitter. Any speculation what happens with BCH on Jan 1st?

Etheremon, I woke up an hour too late and bought in right as the pyramid was ending. I made good dividends for 30 minutes after I bought then the party was over.

LTC. I was told 1500 beoy.

burst has some of the best tech for any coin out there, buy $100 more just to average out your costs a bit and wait 5 years, trust me do not sell

Pic related