What is the next RaiBlocks?

someone shilled it to me at .32 and i didnt buy... not making that mistake again... biz tell me your next XRB and why

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xb9YNaSLYlx_3Y9wdQB7FFx7JKitmoylDpP6sO8FeT8/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XRB again

FUN and KCS

/zclassic/

XRB is the next Raiblocks. Expect a price of 1k by the end of the year

yea xrb not stopping for a good while, i just threw another eth at it

Intensecoin

what did you use to exchange for raiblocks? can't find it anywhere..

this user

as XRB is the new IOTA

INTS is the new Monero

Intensecoin and Desire

LUX, check it out

ENG, it's my gut again.

Even if you mean 2018 EOY, 1k is too high. It has a supply of 133mil.

Uhm no. Intensecoin is based on Monero but its purpose is entirely different. It's a direct competitor to Skycoin.

Definitely seconding IntenseCoin (ITNS) though.

The crypto currency market cap is estimated to go to 1.8 trillion dollars by eoy 2018. That means XRB would have to be about 1/15th of the total crypto currency market cap which is possible given the current growth.

this guy fucks

ripple

though it is reaching $2 already across all traders in a few hours now. Was 0,24 a month ago

Fair enough. Right now, Bitcoin Cash has 1/15th of the market cap. I don't know if Raiblocks can reach that position in 1 year.

Right now, Raiblocks has 1/286th of the market cap. If it remained at exactly this position, it will be priced at almost 50$. So probably 100-200$ is a very realistic target. I'm still skeptical for 700-1000$.

By all means, I would welcome that because I would be rich. But I just don't see it happening in 1 year. In 2 years it's very possible though.

Either way we win big. Hope the normies eat this up when it becomes mainstream like Ripple is now.

Yeah, it has so much upside left.

I'm just unsure about what will happen when it boards a big exchange. I certainly don't want to sell for good but I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to increase my stack if it dumps heavily.

Research Byteball man

Anyone know when it's supposed to hit a big exchange?

Jibrel Network

That mooned a longggg time ago

COLX, still on shit exchanges.

This, keep it. its not over for a long time.

Second that. It‘s been shilled in a comfy way here and there for some weeks and the marketcap is still tiny because it‘s on a shit exchange. The possible gains are enormous.

XBY

XRB unironically will be a 100B market cap coin in 2 months.

PTOY, IOC

It's literally still Raiblocks. Free and instant. Any other p2p coin forces you to pay for inferior service.

This guy is going to make it

and it is still getting updated, dev is active. It will moon again, especially with the attention that DAG are getting now

XRB is gonna hit 10B market cap easy. It's the best coin out there right now. Get in boys!

Where to get XRB? Only n the bitgrail?

This, it'll moon again with the attention XRB is getting.

If you want to get in before Kucoin, buy from Bitgrail

One friendly, lovely, user shilled me ITNS two weeks ago and I have quadrupled my money because of him. I stop by every thread where ITNS is mentioned to wish him a merry christmas, and to thank him for shilling me his shitcoin.

Thanks, user. You made me money :^)

why the fuck did I sell this shit at 6 usd
fuck

It already mooned, faggot

When is xrb going to dip again? I want to buy back in

LA Token

Is it too late for ITNS now?

4x seems bad for my FOMOing.

I just need 2x from current price and I'll be happy. Need a new PC.

It will dip from 30 to 25, no worries

Thats like asking in 2011, "what is the next Bitcoin" after it reached $11 from $0.01 same year.

Its still Bitcoin.
And from 2018 onwards, it will be RaiBlocks.
Then RaiBlocks.
And more RaiBlocks.

RaiBlocks is what Bitcoin was supposed to be - not miner-controlled hell (both Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin), instant, pay-for-your-own-transactions (close to zero fee).

Say Hi to your new King.

it's like raiblocks

on a shit exchange

you only really need to worry about buying the pump if it's on a big exchange

Utrust. About to go live on kucoin. Disregard the fudding obviously, just look at their fucking portfolio (Swiss) and the idea behind the project. It's bound to x10-x50 eventually

Shitcoin. Nothing REQ can't do

Why RaiBlocks, though?

What's so special about it?

The hype it's seen on Veeky Forums, reddit, and twitter worries me.

No fees
Instant
No mining
Actually working

What else do you want?

The next xrb is bridgecoin. I told you suckers to buy when it still was at 5 mil market cap. You can still get in for x3 or something.
Lux coin is another one that will moon hard. Remember when they shilled lux coin here when it was 3-4$. You should've bought it than. Market cap is still low, circulating supply is low. This coin wil go freaking parabolic

shilled raiblocks here at around 10 cents nobody gave a shit.

i also try to shill PASC PascalCoin for the last three weeks and also nobody gives a shit xD

>Infinite Scaling because of new tech called "SafeBox" (no blockchain bloat because the chain only needs last 100 blocks to work)
>0 confirmation transactions (instant send)
>they will implement ZCashs privacy in a future update
>new wallet soon

also this:
>Even provided Bitcoin’s current node storage, PascalCoin could have a block size of 5.4 GB and achieve 72,000 transactions per second.
>medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341

its trading on poloniex. when i started shilling it it was at 40 cents.
>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/

devs spreadsheet for exchange listings:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xb9YNaSLYlx_3Y9wdQB7FFx7JKitmoylDpP6sO8FeT8/edit

just think about it: INFINITE SCALEABLE AND 0 CONFIRMATION TRANSACTION PRIVACY COIN

imho could go as high as monero in the next time. the only thing that sucks is that the branding is not the best - pascalcoin just sounds not good and the icon looks bad. but thats why its overlooked.

i will shill this until its in the top100 - hope at least some guys see the potential of this.

I might throw $100 into it

Damn, it's actually pretty good

Do I need verification to trade and withdraw from Polo?

what's your opinion on AGRS?

Zilliqa, team of phd computer geniuses creating a coin quicker than any before.

> quicker than any before
how do you go faster than instant?

yes. unfortunately. hard to get. but im sure they will get added to other exchanges soon. its a unique project like RaiBlocks. overlooked because its on an exchange you cant easily buy.

Pajeet bux or sheckle coin. I just cant decide yet.. can you?

i think its a good project i hold some. same with SkyCoin if you dont know.

Some exchanges takes a load of time with verification. I think I'll wait until it goes to Binance or Kucoin.

I'm still waiting for cex.io to verify me and it has been a month.

MASTERNODES!!! MASTERNODES!!! MASTERNODES!!! MASTERNODES!!!

AltCommunity low supply Market Cap: 700k usd
sub1x low supply Market Cap: 200k

1up low supply Market Cap: 200k

thank me later

When you understand what it is, you would be hyping it too.

IOTA is shit, actual literal stinky pile of shit, from concept to implementation it sucks, they have not even showed in whitepaper that the Tangle ever converges, ie, they dont have a consensus algorithm beyond a central database called Coordinator. At best IOTA is a Ponzi by a narcissist claiming to have invented "full proof of stake" Nxt, while actually Peercoin was first in that.

Byteball has novel consensus design, yet its implementation can only do 20tps, and consensus algorithm requires social consensus on agreeing who the 12 witnesses are to be. Yet the witnesses dont have more power than to destroy the currency by stopping the network.

RaiBlocks, well son, XRB is a new design which is shown to work, both in concept and first implementation.

RaiBlocks shares nothing with Byteball or IOTA when it comes to consensus algorithm.

These fucking retards who scream "DAG COIN" dont see where their nose is on their face.

"DAGCOIN" is like screaming "all cryptocurrencies are SOFTWARE; fucking software". Its just a data-structure - without the algorihtm to reach global consensus - its meaningless.

RaiBlocks has a damn good algorithm, as good algorithm as bitcoin pow+difficulty+hashed-linked-list was in 2009.

Nuls in my opinion...have 10000.

POE

In a world where possession is 9/10'/ of the law and computer records are easily manipulated, blockchain records of ownership are going to be vital.

gotta agree with this. Already 60% up this week and hasnt even got a little mainstream attention. When this gets to normies they will be going all in.