/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Gallivanting Gnome Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Y3Xei
Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust
Gats's Gen: docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xy97r
pastebin.com/y14GSj15
picarto.tv/Eversor
imgur.com/a/8ka0l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Booru has been update and Also we have hit a major landmark with the booru reaching 2222 images and it's all thanks to you all who make fanart and memes and I just want to thank you all

If CYOAs are banned on Veeky Forums, are you guys going to move to /qst/ and start a new colony, or move to /trash/ and merge with the TowerGirls crowd there?

Today, I learned that I'm able to focus on making Princesses best while listening to Ocean Man on loop

Anyway, here is the latest Paintgirl: Monster Princess, based off of the greek monster Echidna. Her basic backstory is here.
Coming in two varieties: 6 tits and 8 tits. Personally, I'm leaning towards 6 right now.

Honestly, this one was rough to do, and I'm still not sure if I'm satisfied with the result. Still feels a tad garish, and something is a bit off. Oh well, you know what they say about if wishes were horses.

Now I'm going to fall asleep, because its nearly midnight, and I have to get in at the Uni at 8:00 tomorrow

Also, just to answer and head off one question before you guys inevitably bring it up
>why does she have multiboobs, but no nipples and is reptilian-esque
Simple, because she's based off of Echidna. Tell me, how does the animal echidna, a monotreme, provide milk to its young?

>my crappy jpeg of muh sword princess is on the booru
that feel

Just look at the amount of cats there are, you could make an entire chart just with them alone. The only other races that could come close to this amount are dragons and elves.

also, why isn't there enough doggo girls in twgrls?
i thought they were man's best friend

That makes sense.

i know i'm missing more cats but i cant find them. could someone post them please

There is a joke I could make here, but it might be inappropriate.

It's not like making the joke would get you a lot of pussy.

Princess Discussion of the Day #57
Jester Princess

Don't stick your dick in crazy young knights, this is territory for professionals only.

So she is crazy and has some sort of death magic. In theory she should be one of the scariest/dangerous princesses up there with how Dog is treated. She just has so much charm though.

She is also insanely flexible and she is drawn often doing lewd pranks on other princesses so all her art is always great

Her companions are pretty good. Not just another instance of the princess with slight differences. They actually expand on what all Jester's skill set involves.

The wealth bonus can be fun if you combo with Sphinx gaming abilities.

Power bonus expands her puppeteering powers, possibly up to mind control levels.

First princess who is in to near everything as well,

>it might be inappropriate.
Oh no!

You stand in a General that is home to degenerates from across the Net who come together in the name of waifus. There is no joke too perverse.

Have a picture for your efforts

I was being coy.

Thank you user. but we couldn't have done it without artists like yourselves. Again thank you and the rest of the community

Glad you got what I was getting at.

It's passion like this that keeps the community strong.

In theory, she's just as dangerous, if not more so, as dog. In practice, though, Intent really matters, and Jester habors none that is ill.

Despite being raised to be a weapon by her "carnival", she's an innocent girl who just loves fun and pranks.
Their disguise worked too well: despite her immense dark magical power and slight insanity, she bought into being a jester fully.

Not to mention she's just well designed. She's a good looking clown; nice, cute, and not creepy in any way. Her colors are also near perfection, and her shorts are just the cutest.

If you can;t tell, if she wasn't so innocent, I'd suspect she put a spell on me.
By far and away my favorite princess, and one of the highest quality one's we've had.

>Just remember I forgot to give her a crow
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Screw it, I'm reworking her tomorrow, I'll try to make her less awful.

If any of y'all have ideas on how to improve her, go ahead and post. I'll read them when I wake up

Ah hell yea, best Cute Clown! She's cute, she's Flexable, She's Funny, She's Perfect! One of my favorites.

But she's good.

Thank you based user.

Glad to have others out there also dedicated towards preserving and recording our ever growing cultural output.

Does anyone have the images for the last few expansions?

I have to say, being on this board has definitely changed my opinion of jester princess.

At first I did basically view her as a dog-tier psycho. But you guys have been just dropping SO MUCH good fan art of her; to the point that she's grown on me immensely. So cute, so cheerful. Almost makes me want to pick her up in a run or two; I'd still probably use one of the Master's abilities to remove her con of being literally insane.

Power bonus is a bit underwhelming at face value. I guess if you stretch it to allow the dolls to puppet anything, it could get you somewhere. Makes me think of that one Courage the Cowardly Dog episode. "The Great Fusilli."

Lust bonus is pretty solid. Either ignore the fetish your princess happens to draw that day if its too squicky, or enjoy it if its one you like.

Pic Related isn't my favorite of the bunch, but noticed it wasn't in the booru, so putting it here.

Here's a Harpy Princess image from the same thread. Also good, and also wasn't on the booru.

Harpy is pretty solid, wonder why there is so little art for her, despite being a first gen princess...

YES. FINALLY. BEST GIRL.
Jester is, legit, my favorite princess. She's cute, funny, has a creepy doll, can kill me, everything I want out of a woman!

Honestly, Harpy just doesn't stand out in any meaningful way like most of the other princesses.

Ok, Real talk: Why isn't she almost as hated as Dog princess? They're both Insane, why does one get euthanized while the other gets to live free?

Jester is okay with harems. Dog isn't.

...Because it's Possible To Be Insane And Not A Murderous Psychopath?
Like, Those Are Two Different Things?

Jester parties hard. Dog kills you if you even slightly have your eyes within 10 miles of another girl. Yandere a shit.

>Because it's Possible To Be Insane And Not A Murderous Psychopath?
>rescue Dog Princess
>retire to comfortable farm house in the middle of nowhere, where you live a simple but fulfilling, self-sufficient life
>don't talk to other women
>have bareback sex with Dog Princess all the time
>no one has to die
Wow, that was hard.

I'd say its a bit more general than how put it.

Basically, one is a lot more focused in her insanity than the other. The difference between yandere and simply insane.

Dog is against you interacting with *anyone*, female in particular, but that could potentially grow to the point that she thinks she is the only one "allowed" to be in your presence. And as such, will force your entire life to reflect that, either through direct, indirect, violent, manipulative, or any means she can. She forces you to only interact with her. All others are to be removed from the equation. Even if you aren't going a harem route, and just want to treat others with respect, a yandere is too jealous or too insecure to allow you that freedom.

Jester on the other hand, is more or less just mentally disturbed. I'd personally say her brand of mental sickness is more or less: she's still got the mentality of a child. She acts like a child would in a lot of situations: cruel, innocent, lacking proper ethics, completely different view on how the world works. She'd burn a bug under a magnifine glass - or burn a person she's preforming for, and wouldn't be able to feel any different about it. To her its a passing action to relieve boredom. She doesn't harbor any particular bad will, nor any remorse.

So while Dog is actively hostile and jealous to an insane degree, Jester is just insane, without any major intent, like Ento mentioned above.

Fuck me, spending way too long discussing the ethical, mental, and philosophical concepts brought up by fictional girls. I am way too busy and tired for this.

>become a social recluse to bang your one waifu for Laifu

Well, you do you, I'm gonna not isolate myself from society

This.

Reminds me of my Dog, whenever anyone hugs anyone in my house the dog comes running.

>I'm gonna not isolate myself from society

Anything come of that vilegirls template yet? Or is it just going to look the same as every other towergirls chart?

Your dog just want to be hugged too.

You have no idea what the fuck a yandere is, do you?

Let me break it down: Clown is Crombopulous Michel, while Dog is Yuno from Mirai Nikki.

If that doesn't answer your question, then I'm afraid you're an idiot who doesn't understand the concept of threat assessment.

Okay, I'm awake now.
Why do you think she's good? Because honestly, out of all the Paintgirls I feel the least happy with her design. It feels sloppy and cluttered, and doesn't really mesh well with the Towergirls aesthetic

Ooh, I've been waiting for jester, she's always been a Major favorite; dark magic and innocent jokes are always a good time.

Echoing some of the other comments, her somewhat strange innocence combined with her insanity make her a very fun princess without the generic 'merdur Everythang!" 'Insanity' that is so often overused and dull.

>Cluttered
She's really not in my opinion.
>Snake body, snake tail, snake hair, several titties, collar, and some face markings
Her design is far from cluttered as compared to something like old Gnoll which had a ton of tiny details that detracted it from the Tower style.
That said, if you don't like her, you're free to redo her. I certainly won't hold it against ya.

If you say so. I was thinking of replacing her hair with Gorgon Princess's to make it less of a mess, and of course adding her crown. I'm also not a fan of her face, but I'll just chalk that up to my personal preference being overreactiv

Aside from adding her crown, I guess I'll move on to the next Princess. Probably work some on Skinwalker

Something tells me Jester had something to do with the pun wars last thread.

The one about the Greed demon? No, that was me.

Concept for the smol gal for me chart.Anything I should change?

The thing I don’t get is, people hate witch for having beastiality. But jester was also made with with that in mind with her animals and omnisexuality. It was a big argument during her creation since people were fighting to get her to have a tickle fetish rather then omnisexuality

She looks great man

It's just one fag who gets pissy everytime Witch gets brought up

She looks really cute lamb. Please don't change the design, I like her

Off topic
Is there any cat girls in vilegirls and cybergirls

Thanks user

>Cat grills?
In Vilegrills,definitely not.
In Cybergrills,since I'm designing princesses as I make more,not yet.

just updated the cat sheet is there any other princess im missing.
Does paintgirls user have a cat princess?

Tezcatlipoca is a cat

I quite like it lambda. What's she based on.

Not write sure how I feel about the swirl stockings. Look a bit weird compared to the otherwise cyber style of her design. What she's based on might relieve that concern though.

But I do like the gloves and the "hard light pauldron" things arround her shoulders. Those are really cool. Is that a charge pack on her back? The Jack's sticking out of it like a beatle makes me think of that. Pretty cool.

thank you so much blank, i will add her in later. Btw is there a colored version of Tezcatlipoca

>write
Damn it auto correct. Meant quite. That's what I get for trying to write a post while also listening to a lecture.

Let me know if I wasn't clear enough. I am already having a hard time trying to figure out what the hell I was getting at.

not yet but she will eventually be I can promise that cat user

I'm pretty sure that Temmie is a dog

She's a dogcat.

She's based off a computer worm,I wanted to put at least alittle emphasis on that with the swirls and the polka dots,with out making her look like a monster.
The pack on her back,since she can "multiply"(covert objects with similar mass/height into copies of herself)was put in there as a "self destruct" button,deleting all the copies if tnings get outta hand.

user from last thread who made the 20 girls in the 31vyk imgur here, I did a bit of revision across the board.

New art; imgur.com/a/xy97r (Also includes my old Kikimora drawing that I used as a base for Kikimora Princess)
New text; pastebin.com/y14GSj15

The most major things this time are Longgui's design and Monolith's design. I took the advice from last thread on keeping Longgui as a biped instead of gorilla arms or quadruped, but now I'm at a standstill on the type of shell, skin patterns, horns, and tail she should have. I drew up a few concepts, seen in the third image, of possible options for those details. Then there's Monolith, who I'm just having trouble with overall. I can't really make her look good since her whole shtick is to be a blank slate. Finally on a lesser note, because Eversor made that neat image of Sorcerabbit yesterday, I decided that he'd remain in the gen despite being a direct reference. Wonderdog, Betrayer, and Guide are direct references right now too (Betrayer being less than the rest), so I'm not sure if I'll keep ALL of them being so direct.

For Wonderdog: The point is a canine that makes wine. I stuck with the current design because it inspired me to design a character around that concept. For Betrayer, a princess who would probably backstab you for the greater good seemed interesting, and Illidan from the Warcraft series was my first thought. Guide was picked because I loved Kemono Friends, and an inexperienced guide sounded nice. I might change Guide to look like a mix of characters from the franchise, but as with the other two, they're up for revision/removal due to being direct references right now. Same goes for Annoying Princess, but she was just thrown in because I randomly watched the original Crazy Frog that day when I drew her.

Any thoughts, comments, fuck off remarks, death threats, etc?

Fuck off, I hate you, your designs are shit
Just kidding.
I actually really like the old kikimora drawing. I know you said foxes were overrated but it looks cool and more unique since she's not just a mouse, and I don't think there's a fox princess. I also think monolith princess looks better since the last design looked a lot like one of the rock based princess designs. I think she reminds me of an easter island head now, which isn't a bad thing. I'd rescue her from a tower any day. For what it's worth I also love Transport princess and her concept. I love those fluffy haired 90's anime girls.
Really the one that I think is suspect is Annoying Princess becase the very idea is suspect in itself, but you do you.

Just my two sense for you.

Great work man!
>Tutor's Tits
Those are pretty big,am I I looking at those from the wrong angle?
>Monolith
Probably bitting off more than I can chew,but mind if I give her a shot?
>Longuii
I vote D
>Mandrake
Still Thicc,still AAAAA.Love it
>Coral
I'd say holes in the breasts work if you're willing to quote something about her nips.
>Batista
Absolute perfection.
>Quicksilver
Loving the hair,reminds me of ferrofluid
>As for the rest
Splendid.Maybe you'd like to change Betrayer's look abit,to aliittle more cloak and dagger?Might get her and Hunter Mixed up.Annoying's look does its job.

By technicality, Gen 5 has a fox princess in Kitsune, though it's just a girl with fox ears and tails. I changed from fox to mouse because Kikimora is a house spirit, and the mice in Cinderella were a pretty big inspiration on the idea. I didn't write it down, but I was originally gonna make her a pauper of some sort using the Cinderella mouse design. Then I remembered I drew her, and mixed the two ideas. I didn't exactly go for an Easter Island design for Monolith, but now that you mention it, I can sort of see the similarities. I might redesign her a bit towards that sort of style. On Transported, fluffy hair is top quality and I miss it so much. Modern anime lacks that charm.

>two sense
It hurts, but your input is still respected.

Tutor's tits are supposed to be big, since when you think of abusive instructors you usually think of stoking hot bitches with great curves, yeah? I just drew them a bit wrong when I did it at 3 am. As for Monolith and your own rendition, go for it! Show me how you would rock her design (hue), since it might help me push her towards a design I can personally approve of. For Longgui, why do you like D? Not trying to stir up anything, but I'd like a little reasoning as to why you feel D suits a serpentine turtle dragon more than the rest. Designing Longgui is by far the hardest part of my gen, so knowing why one would like one of those designs (or parts of the concepts) would help me craft her better.

Mandrake being Thicc wasn't the intention, but a side effect. I don't support obesity, but I support tasty tatoes. Coral's tit holes were added because I saw some coral with openings, but the first thing your comment reminded me of is "that" horrifying manga with the girl and all the body holes. Suddenly I'm turned off from that idea.

cont.

continued from above

Barista is of course perfect, so it's clear that I can't change her to make her any more perfect. For Quicksilver, I didn't even think of Ferrofluid. I might have to study up on that a bit, since the idea of ferrofluid is actually not a bad one to incorporate if I can do so properly.

I don't think changing Betrayer to having daggers would be a good idea for the same reason you mention. Hunter's got that combat knife which is practically a WMD in the Turok universe, while a dinky little knife in the Warcraft universe isn't any more of a threat than a dragon whelp unless it's coated in Old God jizz and covered in spikes and flaming objects. I think just being Illidan-ish is the problem; are there any other characters from other franchises with similar "greater good" demonic changes like Illidan?

> Kitsune princess
Shit, I guess you're right. It's getting to the point I can't remember what there is and what there isn't. Still, I enjoy seeing OC and Im glad you shared it with us.

You're 100% right about the instructor thing man,it's a painful truth
Longuii D seems well rounded in the turtle and serpent factor to me.Like a good blend to me,lanky and good on armor.

For the Cloak and dagger thing,I ment to more of a mysterious look for Betrayer perhaps?Since you've gotta reamin an enigma when taking out the forces of hell.don't have a good roster of characters that would work for your chart,I'm into cyberpunk/techno stuff.

I'll do what I can for Monolith user.Sadly I have no rock puns to keep the stones rolling.

Apologies if this was too vague.

I got a few more here actually.

Oh right, the other fusions. Wonder if they're all gonna be fleshed out like in that one chart?

I got uh...maybe a bit more but scouring the folder takes awhile. ill stop here.

picarto.tv/Eversor Streaming btw!

Ahh. A worm.princess. how many other maleware are you planning on making btw? You have Virus and Worm. Going to do Trojan or spyware .princess?

Im fine if you are wanting to go a more humanoid design focus than monster. Even though I'd think normal computer stuff would look human while maleware, bugs, and other bad things would look corrupted or monsterous by comparison.
Maybe that's just me wanting to see a cyber-worm-naga/lamia in your art style.

Since one of her gimmicks is spreading everywhere and cloning herself, maybe have a semi-complete clone behind her, or have trailing after-images to better express that?

And does the emergency self destruct only effect her clones, or so they effect her as well? I'd feel really bad if she starts threatening everyone with deletion simply because she's soaking up all the bandwidth. Killing the clones is one thing, but killing the original is pretty sad to think about.

Either way, good job so far. Can't wait for the next drawing or writing update.

So many cats. So, cat girls are very popular even in /twgg/

They are popular in a lot of places.

You're the greatest person, Ever.
i just wanted to know what gen is Satin Girl, Hallowed cat and katia from

We need more pussy.

Eh, personally I'm not much of a fan of cats, I feel they're overdone.

At times, they can be, but there is a variety for every person.

God, why are the cats in TWG so good?
Also Leskaviene a best

Anybody got an update on caravan Girls?

>That pudge
Sweet Jesus my dick.

We should use this sheet for the /co/ caturday threads to get deliveries

Lesky encompasses so many fucking good fetishes it ain't even funny.

The flowers are calling me an idiot....and thats a male cat?

who is this jizzard wizard? I need to know more

An OC belonging to Teckworks, she’s a grumpy faced alchemist/witch cat with shortstack proportions. Her full name is Leskaviene

You people are gonna turn me into a furry if you don't cut this shit out

And she's a really freaking good OC, too.

Thank you user. I have all the info I need.
I guess I know what I'm doing tonight

>on Veeky Forums
>isn't a xenophile
Haven't been here long I see

>imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Welcome to Veeky Forums

>Cyber Lamia
>Smol Cyber Lamia
Holy shit,am I stupid

Trojan's gonna be the last one,and probably a trap for the lulz.Viruses,and Malware(With Virus.Princess being an exception) will look spooky,and that will show in Trojan.Princess,since they aren't planned to be a "tortured soul" like Bug.The "dragon" for this Gen(Pic realted) is entirely made of bugs.(Though this may look tame,the basic forms of communication are planned be grotesque)

The after image thing is perfect!Giving her a sense of instability.

The self destruct button,it only effects her clones,that idea of the original dying is quite tragic.

whoops, accidentally had that link highlighted, ignore it.

Tiramy is a definitely a male cat

Lesky best grill.

Agreed.
Lesky is best waifu.

Ahh, Jester. A favorite of mine. She's just so interesting, without being too complex or being bogged down by a major deal breaker like some other princesses tend to be. Her design is also great, looking the part perfectly.

While not my favorite, I rescue her every time.

someone should make a roll version of this