Last time I warn you fucks before takeoff

Last time I warn you fucks before takeoff.
>15mm market cap
>6k for masternode
>messenger beta app just released
Don't get fudded, ODN's not a messenger. It's an entire decentralized anonymous platform. The messenger is the just the first dapp. Just imagine what other dapps could be built on this, fully encrypted end to end. What ETH was to Bitcoin, this will be to Monero. Last time I shill this Veeky Forums, I'm strapped in for the ride of my life come 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.echat.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weren't 10k required for masternode?

messenger, that can't even call or videochat

>welcome to 2008

Yes, 6k usd for 10k ODN at market rate. They will pay 10% minimum plus transaction fees. Until masternodes are released ALL wallets can stake and are currently staking above 10%

No, but anonymous encrypted ended to end communication for text (and soon files) is a pretty awesome proof of concept for the platform. Imagine if someone builds a marketplace on it...
Oh yeah, the dev team will help incubate projects, so if you know C# and are interested, reach out to the devs on Discord or Slack.

>wont even check the quads
already at 16mm market cap Veeky Forums, its already mooning. Smart money's already in.

It has been a good day for us and is still getting better.

How many masternodes are needed to live solid middle-class in the USA from the passive income alone by the end of year 2019?

Mfw holding 2 odn nodes going into 2018

Are you the user from Thanks, hopefully we're in for an exciting 2018.

I've a poor imagination. Can you give me more examples of dapps were you want full encryption in addition to a marketplace? And is not a problem the fact that in itself odn is not private as monero (public blockchain, etc etc)?

What about a Veeky Forums that truly is anonymous and resistant to censorship?

By my both conservative and shitty math, every 100mm on the market cap should gave 6-7 hundred a month. If it hits one billion a single masternode (in that case worth ~400k) would net you 6-7k a month. Considering Doge-with-Tor is now 2 billion, who knows.
Nope, just another obsidiot destined for lamboland.
That's an ongoing conversation on the discord, I know one person said they knew someone in medicine who was interested, for record keeping I would assume. Encrypting medical records on a blockchain-backed database would be smart. Really the sky is the limit, and the devs want to encourage outside development so there isn't any strict roadmap as far as dapps go for the moment.

>odn is not private as monero
no, not over the blockchain you are right. Transactions over the messenger are obscured, so it's possible through dapps. The team has brought up adding further obfuscation for blockchain transactions if the community wants it. I see it as fulfilling a different purpose than Monero, though. Monero is designed to be a currency, like Bitcoin, whereas ODN is designed to be a platform, like Ethereum.

investors.echat.io
Explain why I would use obsidian over this? This will be on binance long before odn even sniffs the exchange.

Because that's built on shitty-ass Ethereum.

>ODN's not a messenger
read the OP. I'm going to bed for the night Veeky Forums, and will return to my eternal lurking. Wish you all the best gains in 2018.

Because it's chink wank. Whilst this is solidly British-made old boy.

>implying this doesn't exist already.
>all messengers nowadays encrypt their information because security standards.

do you even need a coin for that??

fuck off with your retarded shitcoin

Other messengers can still be hacked given their centralization. In addition, most still ask for some form of personal data that can be traced to you. Moreover, Obsidian isn't a messenger; it's a platform. The messenger just happens to be the first app built on it.

ODN has taken me on a wild fucking ride since October, I'm still hovering at about 5% profit at the end of everything. I wish it would just gain value and keep it but it seems like people are always eager to sell or manipulate the market in some way instead of just holding it for its own value.

Chink wank with an understanding of basic marketing. Obsidian could have an amazing product, but no one using it because the marketing team are ametuers.

Why market an unfinished product? People will do what the fudders have done here "aww this is fucking shit" = price goes down. Better to release to ICO holders and those already genuinely interested then market when the product is ready so price goes...ya know...up instead of down.

Crypto isn't about tech or working products. It's about hype and speculation.

Then buy in and speculate already.

Comfy staking almost 50K ODN on my VPS