RIPPLE NUMBER 2

RIPPLE NUMBER 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
ghostbin.com/paste/raogg
bithumb.com/trade/order/XRP)
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mskbe/daily_general_discussion_december_29_2017/
youtu.be/p-Uxqt1Hai4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BURN ALL THE CHILDREN, IT HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!

Goddamn it. Fucking cripple!!!

BTC BYPASS BY EOY

Money skelly REKT

Is this because rumor on coinbase lol

Feels nice. Cant wait for all the delicious wojacks from those that sold long ago.

its true. holy shit panic sell everything

Ripple is the true bitcoin

Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple. I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple. I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple. I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple.I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple. I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple.I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple. I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple.I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple. I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple.I cannot describe how much I hate Ripple.

Will normie power this to $3? holy shit crash imminent or what

Yes it will. Where are the ripple whales?

Register on Kucoin and I'll send you 10$ in any crypto, I fucking won with ripple.
ghostbin.com/paste/raogg

since when does market cap matter?

Let Kucoin take over the world, I'll give everyone 10$ each.
ghostbin.com/paste/raogg

begging is against the rules

Registered
10$ LTC
LTmNSPCxuiapxs8ZD7dgvLGN7rJtARB4Yr

It's like an anti-crypto crypto, and it just absorbs capital but price per unit will always be shit.

always. its always mattered.

Nah, more bank announcements and the Japanese credit card thing, but yes probably that rumour too.

Ripple... :)

Where my money @ pajeet?

sold when it was 0.2 fuck this gay coin xd

Unfortunately, the trip is over(them massive profits).
It's almost 21:00 in Korea, so they started dumping before going to sleep(just check bithumb order book bithumb.com/trade/order/XRP)
Just sold all my XRP for the imminent Stellar bull run.

>held for over a year
>sold at a massive loss (vs BTC) a few weeks ago
>this happens
fuck this gay fucking earth

You got #streeted

>imminent Stellar bull run
What makes you think it will make a bull run?

C A N T

C R I P P L E

T H E

R I P P L E

The FairX rumours and tweet and the recent partnerships.
It already mooned 30% and the news aren't even out.
Buy the rumour, sell the news. Die poor if you want.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mskbe/daily_general_discussion_december_29_2017/

eth cucks salt if you want.

Who here ready for the #CrippledRipples after the normie crash out?

reckon itll go again?

Hi normie

t-the normies won..

youtu.be/p-Uxqt1Hai4

CONGRATS, SERIOUSLY

Hey guys, how much control the Ripple corp have over the blockchain? Can they reverse transactions? Can they confiscate my money if they want to?

ETH just BTFO'D XRP, claiming the number 2 spot again.
Kek'd.

people think XRP will last, but I can guarantee you it's gonna crash today. this growth is not sustainable, just look at the math

wooow it's mooning!

Bcash is done. Sell all of it at once. It will be worth nothing in a week.

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This keeps their incentives aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation or outrageous fees.

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power. With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Ripple is the best coin ever and will survive all other because of strong Banks behind. I am holding since first day. Just a coin for the believers and real strong hands and not for die-poor-fags.

When will it dip? I sold at 8k sat and I feel retarded now

nice just dumped 100k