Why doesn't this fucker move and why do I have the feeling that it moons the moment I dump my big ass stack?

Why doesn't this fucker move and why do I have the feeling that it moons the moment I dump my big ass stack?

Because it's about the money. REQ is an idea, a philosophy of life. Even if its shit, you can still feel good about yourself, because you supported a great idea, you chose the right path. Money... money doesn't matter.

That's some pajeet philosophy bs, we want a lambo.

Lol while you were bagholding I already made 200% last week ez mode no stress

its simple
not enough new buyers

I still made a fuckton more money than you last week I am p sure. So fuck off coinlet.

it does move. in satoshi it keeps going up but bitcoin keeps going down so it looks like it's not moving.
welcome to altcoins.

That might be but you could've made even more if your funds wasn't tied up in this eternally grounded shitecoin.

>welcome to altcoins
how new are you?

i dumped that shit after 2 weeks with no profit, made big gainz else where, best discission of my life

Damn, you're retarded! It went vom 0.045$ to 0.30$ I not even two weeks.

I sold my 2000 SALT (bought at $2 a piece lol) last night and went all-in on REQ. I will do the same thing as I did with SALT. I will hold it until the main product releases (No payment request with ETH is not the main product) Q1 and when it has mooned close to 10x (Sold salt at $17 which was close to 10x my buy-in) then I will sell my REQ.

$3 REQ is only 2 billion marketcap which is reasonable nowadays. Especially if it has a finished working product.

Let dumb daytraders worry about how quickly it's mooning or not. This is a guaranteed ~10x in 2-3 months time. Slow and steady is how I became a millionaire and it's also how I will become a billionaire. If you are a long-term trader you know deep down that I am right.

honestly still buying more with each paycheck

All aboard!
I have a feelin today we gonna set a new support

Same same, all my expendable money gets split evenly between ETH and REQ. Used to have a diverse as fuck portfolio and lost so much but got into REQ at 0.00015 ETH and feels so /comfy/ just holding ETH and REQ.

Well, shit

is it better to buy with BTC or ETH?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I saw this spiking hard to 43k and was so tempted to sell, but thought we MIGHT be seeing another 50k run so didn't want to risk it.

NOPE I WAS RIGHT.

bots will sell on every pump
unless theres constant buying the bots will keep selling every on 1-5% gain

Well I just buy ETH, transfer it to binance and buy from there. That way you don't have to worry about the crazy BTC fees.

You did right. The order book sure looked exhausted, but we're having a eoy update today, so it is more sensible to wait until it is released at least

You just need to zoom out to know it's not a real pump. Look at the 15min chart.

I’m a big time Req boi and I agree with Get that pussy Vitalik shit outta here. We want the loot

we're gonna make it 2018 dude

Well, volume went up. Seems legit to me

Dat sell wall looks like a sell-now bait. We sure gonna get a much bigger pump today. The question is when we sell today? 45k? 47k? 50k?

The thing is, and I've been watching the chart for this coin for like 2 weeks now, that pump could _very_ easily have lead to 45-50k again. It's really hit and miss with this coin, it depends if the whales want to continue holding it down or not.

It looks like they do though, HUGE walls coming up to stop it.

Aaaand 42700 wall got removed
Whales know req gonna pump today and try to accumulate sub 43k req

Honestly it could go either way right now, just as easily could reach 45k in the next 3 hours as 41k.

Things are pretty slow and I'm guessing we're not going to end up passing 43k and are gonna drift back down yet again, but I don't think I'm going to risk this one after all.

im selling this shit. time to move on to the next project.

Don't you dare right before the eoy update. You're a fool if you do this now, when there's a pump incoming
The sell walls definetely say whales don't wanna sell low today.

If it stays at 41k, I don't mind, cause I hear that 5.1 update gonna be a big thing. I bought in to wait and daytrade until 5.1

>The sell walls definetely say whales don't wanna sell low today.

Why would they sell today if they can sell the eoy news.

>If it stays at 41k, I don't mind, cause I hear that 5.1 update gonna be a big thing. I bought in to wait and daytrade until 5.1
I don't mind it doing whatever as long as it stays above 40k (short term). I'm at a profit and while I could probably be making more elsewhere, trying to chase new pumps is stressful. Steady gains are just comfy.

>The sell walls definetely say whales don't wanna sell low today.
Can you explain this logic though. If they don't want to sell low wouldn't they put buy walls way up and make people FOMO? Suppressing it means they can ONLY sell low...

They set the sell wall to accumulate more. So they can then sell high after a pump.

this. req is steady gains. people are complaining about the price stagnating for a couple of days but they ignore there was a huge fucking crash.

I guess they could just be accumulating, but they already have so fucking much at this point I think they risk bag holding if they collect too much more. There's many millions hidden behind that orderbook, and they're only worth something if they can find a buyer.

EOY news is today but a bit later.
Some people just wanna chase pumps and sell whatever they have to get those delicious ETH gains.
Plus, I saw a 160k REQ wall disappear once ppl started buying into it.

Right now there seems to be one 67k REQ wall at 43k.
All the lower order legit wanna sell their req.
So, the 43k wall makes others put their orders below that point. The whale accumulates sub-43k REQ, removes the wall when the buyer pressure increases, watches the price go up-up-up, and only then he sells.

>EOY news is today but a bit later.
no news today

That’s it for our last update of the year. We wish you a healthy start into the New Year—see you on January 5th, 2018 with a new update!

True dat
Guess, I got pumped about nothing.

Think I might still hold off on flipping my REQ for a few days, there might be a faux pump.

This token will explode in time and everyone who sold will feel like an idiot because they sold a coin with strong fundamentals

true hodl

fundamentals led by a team of french frogs containing 2 developpers and rest of shills

Real holders know to hold this shit to $5. Will be easy in 2018.

>tfw $5 still means I'm poor

Get your pumping boots on, this thing is edging up slowly. Launch imminent

oh please. 5$ would mean I can quit my job easy

Alright you brainlet fuckers. You have few hours at most before the take off. I'm cumming buckets just from looking at this chart.

RIP there it goes. Once again missed the sell opportunity, I know as soon as I go for it it'll actually crack 43k though.

>Slow and steady is how I became a millionaire and it's also how I will become a billionaire
>slow and steady
>billionaire

A billion is a thousand million, do you even math?

Zoom out you braindead mong.

indeed, looking bullish, even on the 1 day

>mfw ive been holding LINK and REQ bags for months
>only doubled my portfolio
>my friends chasing all these shitcoins
>they double their portfolio every 2 weeks

when will our time come????

It's easy to spot some whale patterns. I've seen this one too many times. An upward break out always follows.

Already 6x this month

>why coin no movey move when i buy bags please

investing results in exponential gains

It was still an easy flip. There's no reason if I had sold at just under 43k I couldn't rebuy right now for some minor gains.

If only this were true

Jokes on you OP.
I am 80% in REQ and chasing moons with the other 20%

You will get burned by trying to time market noise.

Sometimes. This exact pattern has happened like 6 times in the last 2 days though, I felt it was pretty likely to happen again. But I didn't do it because I'm a pussy :(

I tend to try and trade on abnormalities, not waves.

Looks tasty to you now that you knew the future, but what happens when you've done this 20 times and you end up on the wrong side of a trade during a moon, losing potentially more profit. I'll tell you what happens to most, they hesitate thinking it will drop again, watch it go higher until FOMO in and then lose all of their day trading profits and missed the moon mission.

Don't worry about it. REQ will almost certainly break out within 8 hours. Not worth the risk flipping it right now.

Hell, if I'm lucky maybe I'll even catch the ENG pump.

REQ KNC & WAX are gonna make me a millionaire.

Not any more, no. And I probably won't be touching it until the news has passed at this point since the risk of having it do a run on me is a lot higher than normal for the next few days.

The last two times it hit 50k while I was sleeping and I feel like it's going to do it again while I sleep now, depressing but oh well. I don't like leaving sell orders up over night, woke up Wojacked once, never again.

>while I was sleeping
A little tip for when a bull market hits: don't sleep.

The entire market is in bull mode all the fucking time. I sleep in 2 hour intervals (I set an alarm) and check charts just in case some huge shit is happening that I can do something about but that's the best I can do.

>The entire market is in bull mode all the fucking time.
Crypto market moves so fast, that I'd argue a bear market can last as little as few days, e.g. the last BTC JUSTing. That's when I can sleep peacefully and not have to look at the chart for 18 hours at full stretch.
>I sleep in 2 hour intervals
Yeah, that usually works too, certainly better than sell orders.

It just broke 43k.

FUCK, I wanted to go to sleep.

Take a nap. You from Asia or an Aussie?

Aussie. I might go sleep for an hour and see what happened.

Yeah, no worries, you won't miss anything in one hour.

Why should there be an update? Biweekly is next week.

Because we're all waiting for you to dump. We're a whale group of 1000+ whales monitoring your computer waiting for you to sell. The moment you do, we pump it to $10.