Be greedy when others are fearful

good advice bad coin

litecoin is being shook the fuck out right now, makes me wonder what is up

i bought 10 coins (2.5k) when it had the major coreection down t0 180, holding on to this coin for a while until it reaches 350

Honestly, ETH and LTC holders are selling bags for the XRP moon mission.

I however will be holding onto my 15 LTC like a fool.

mass accumulation. what other reason is there to shake out normies?

this shit is going to explode next year

I take it as my first challenge in my crypto investing.
I'm 100% sure one year from now I'll remember this and be proud.
Ive done my research, this will go up.

One element, might be a detail, but the name is way more catchy than any of the "value storage" coins.

I'd be more optimistic had the lead developer not cashed out and left us suckers to hold his bags.

this. people are actually thinking this coin will bleed to 0. if that were the case, it would not be slowly draining, it would be PUMPING, as the ancient whales would be dropping all their bags for something else.

the whales are NOT fearful, as they know where this coin will be in the next few years. still among the top

he had not a very large stack, he slowly got rid of them in his years holding. if the average normie did a little research they would know this

doing the opposite ATM, selling all of my XRP for LTC

I had the same reaction

After some thoughts, it's a brilliant move. The currency is now 100% decentralized.

Imagine a big company wants to partner with LTC and make Charlie Lee as some kind of advisor. It would make the whole thing much cleaner.

I'm 100% sure he did it for good reasons, he's a super smart guy, I'm sure he knew people would accuse him of cashing out. Time will tell but I think it will turn out for the best

too bad it's a shitcoin, buffet would buy a bluechip like eth.

This this and more this.

Bullshit Charlie isn't holding some bags somewhere - but now in the public eye he has no strings attached.

this, litecoin is toast

I did just this

Also

When normies will come massively, they won't understand a thing about bitcoins forks, it's confusing as HELL.

Ripple? The name only makes it impossible for normie adoption.

Litecoin has a catchy name and logo that makes it easy to understand and trustable.

Plus, it has a physical person (Charlie Lee) that is likable, I mean I like Vitalik but holy shit Im sure a lot of normies are getting bad vibes, plus they will never understand smart contracts.

We see too many coins on biz and lose contact with normies. The christmas break was a good refresher, LTC will rocket

Ltc is a sound investment long term. Majority of Veeky Forums are day traders, if you're one of them you'll eventually FOMO on other coins. Holding strong at $200-$260. Pretty good for ath of 360 recently. But this market is pure emotional. T.a. lines turns to memelines without fail.

"coin tech" is car salesman marketing to normies just getting into cryptos.
Does LTC have a quick and cheap transactions? Yes

thats all it needs

only smart post in the thread

why does Veeky Forums hate LTC so much?
Did it foresee the last LTC moon mission about a month ago?

>Ripple finally crashing
>LTC crashing with it

This is pain.

This coin is the first coin to make me truly sad.

I sold all my LTC for XLM

Goodluck boys.

second we hit 0.018 im doing this

>XRP falling
>LTC does nothing
>XRP recovering
>LTC falling

Explain this.

>he thinks flooding the market with supply makes prices go up

Dont have enough vision of whats happening.
Market is very complex anyone who says he can interpret every movement is lying.
We'll see 1 year from now.

>please buy my $300+ bags

Even the creator cashed out. Inb4 thats a good thing, toppest of keks.

>Creator sells his entire stack right before it has a big dip

HMMM

or
>creator causes big dip by selling entire stack

He probably had less than a few thousand coins lmao.