Blockfolio Thread

share/rate/offer suggestions
also, to make things more accurate, post when you started trading and your investment.

Started: December 6th 2017
Investment: $1500

Started December 10th, investment 600 euro's. (Started in April but cashed everything out from my profits back then)

Over diversified imo, if any of your coins moons you won't make much.

Rate my blackfolia. Initial investment 13K. Worked way up from 1.6 BTC to 1.8 trading on binance.

3k invested. Im a happy jew right now

40k+

started like 2 days ago, advice would be nice. Havent got too much money to invest until after the ny

r.i.p.

Pick me pick me

I fucked up the stictching of the screenshots from my phone, so some coins are duplicated.

but yeah, i may consider consolidating the smaller ones to buy more xlb, but i still think xlm and iota will have their time moonbathing soon.

My biggest regret is not buying more XRB initially.

Having high hopes for ICX tho.

currently holding these. biggest bag is req.
I actually track my trading through delta but it's a mess rn so fuck it.

and wtc and iota

Nice :^)

Started in 2013 with 150 Euro and LTC. Sold them recently when they were at 70 Euro. Silly me. Oh well, put another 1000 Euro in at the beginning of December and am hodling comfortably since then.

£600 of my own money into btc, they rest was gains from holding. I've only just started buying crypto, and diversifying. Any tips would be appreciated.

Started in October with 14k. Nothing but losses since 56k ATH

Feels like I'm not going to make it

congrats on the xvg

pretty comfy, pic from yesterday

Started in March 2017
Investment: $2500

You seem overdiversified, but I was too when I started. It's a good way to learn about the market, I think. I had some coins that mooned extremely hard, but my investment was very small. But I only got in on them at all because I was trying to be diversified, so no regrets.

Seems pretty good, I would diversify away from BTC a bit maybe

You're listening too much to Veeky Forums shills

>ZCL up 204%
Impressive. Very nice

quadrupling your investment is still excellent gains user

Am I good for now?

$300 investment into XRB has nearly doubled my portfolio so far

>bnty
Man, this should be 1k+...

Bought yesterday. I think I'm going to delete this app since I plan to just HODL for months. I'm already obsessively looking at it every hour

Started in June with about 3k, added another 4k the following months. Recently cashed out more than my total fiat investment, so riding on pure profits now. Feels comfy :)

That feel when only 3/4 of your coins moon.

>He bought into the 3 dinosaurs right before the end of the year.

user... I'm afraid your portfolio gave me cancer. The best you can hope for is only losing 10% eoy, and hope maybe ETH will outgain the BTC losses next year.
Sell your BTC as soon as you break even, buy LTC and then send your LTC and eth to Binance.

Use my referral Id, 12056910 when you create an account on there. Buy 20 BNB, then pump the rest of your money into altcoins (that you've researched).

Suggest me some shitcoins anons.

LTC seems to be doing worse than BTC though.

Wat do next? Help, biz

Suggestions?

Get some TRX you fuckin idiot. Chinese Justin Timberlake is gonna do some cool shit with that coin before long.

Buy more TaaS, obviously. Quarterly NAV has gone from 11m to 40m, and we're merely 2/3 through the quarter. At current projections, estimated payout is around 1.07$.

I'm about to put ~$200AUD worth of ETH into Siacoin to move back if it peaks

2013 and you're not a Millionaire? lmao. get fucked.

I fkin sold my nav 2 days before the moon from binance. Good thing that at least my TaaS is growing because of it.

5k in june

My man

this is wat it looks like in cash. 100% alts

Aud is that like willie wonka bucks ?

2013… kek

By NAV I meant the TaaS Net Asset Value. It means they've traded themselves from 11m to about 40m in this quarter. Reserve fund, performance fee and other deductions not included, we're looking at over 1$ payout per TaaS. This is nuts, and as I said, we still have a month to go.

Kek

First decent post. In BTC.

Nah m8, they're dollarydoos

>Chinese shitcoins
At least recommended him something useful

Should I dump some of my btc into my alts?

Started with 900$ back in early december!

Yes, but your LTC is higher priority. Dump that garbage into something more stable (I can see you hate BCH but at least ETH) - and use small sums to enter high-risk high-reward moon missions

>5593880
All of you are missing one of the most fucking guaranteed moon missions of your life.

Hint, it's logo is orange and has a 'Z'.

DYOR quickly then thank me later.

Gonna guess you all in'd on ICX and XRB

That’s pretty incredible. Gives me hope as a fellow poorfag. I’ve always known that going all in is much smarter than diversifying if you don’t have much money.

>buying high
>selling low

Thanks for the advice

I diversified :) 300$ in ftc, 300$ in exp, 300$ in zcl :)

Started with 5k in August.
Invest mostly on fundamentals. Kicking myself for not going into shitcoins like Ripple, Verg, Zclassic and now Stellar. How does one get in the mind of a noob?

Impressive, user.
Care to elaborate on what are these fundamentals?

Mostly dev team and business partnerships, etc. I just find extremely promising products that have marketcaps that seems under what it should be and hold. I don't give much attention to hype (I wait for it to get hyped and try to sell at the top), but you should.

Markets about to crash imo

why and when?

Notice how everyone is euphoric and mooned hard? Btc is gonna go sub 10k in January

Only own
>BTC
>ETH
>LTC

I have no idea what to get into. Sold XRP, since marketcap seems to be at its limit.

Shill me your coins Veeky Forums got 5 eth to invest

You gonna bag hold back down to 100 sats faggot?

I hope we all make it

I think I'm too diversified. I have BTC, ETH, LTC, TRX, REQ, PRL, VEN, WTC, QSP, XRB, ICX, BNTY, FUN, ENG, XLM.

What do I do?

HOW DID YOU GET SUCH A LONG PHONE?

long phone is looooooooooooooooooong

Hoping the raiblocks hype Will make byteball go up too

I want to buy a bunch of penny currencies cheap but I don't have any crypto I want to sell

This is the worst feel.

Thoughts?

>penny currencies

Marketcap people, marketcap

I hope XMR moons, but I got out for now. Fun will be big in Q1

nice SKY

dump LTC

FUN and I've been wanting to get in on DRGN

Should I into Zcash or Zcoin?

I would welcome any constructive critisism at all - ideally these are my 2018 holds

Started with 500$ 3 weeks ago. Went all in CND after Teeka called the coin I went all in ICX. Still holdin, sitting at 3.300$. After the main net release I'll drop my bags and go all in again.

I'll repeat till I hit 500k after that I'll build 2 nice apartments and rent them to students or refugees. My goal is to reach it Q4 2018.

Screencap this.

Started with 64 Litecoins and about .3 leftover bitcoin from mining days. Can't bring myself to dump my LTC

Btw I'm on a Blackberry Passport can't download blockfolio on it and APK is shit.

Holy shit. How are you still using stoneage phone?

Am I too diversified or am I going to Lamboland?

Nicely done m8

Similar here but with £100 a few weeks ago. Not sure if I want to buy a £100 of ripple, any advice would be much appreciated

LINK

dude

Started with around 850$ in october. Lost a ton on LINK after the Sibos crash. Biggest mistake and missed money was selling IOTA i bought at .70 for .85

Started 12/8 still no idea what I’m doing
1900 invested

Started like 7-9 months ago with 150€. Held ETH when it was 70€ each and Neo/Ans until neo mooned 2months ago

was out of the game in between and just came back again

Please help guys

What is this mate, a program or a spreadsheet you put together?

Website called Altpocket. Really useful especially if you use API to auto import your trades from exchanges. There's a socila media side of it to but I steer clear of that.

Meh I'm just hodling. I cashed out 100k this year so I just want to see how far this gets. I got raped by taxes so I don't care about crypto anymore

BOYS you need UBIQ/STORM/NAV/ DRGN. We are all gonna make it. Last chance on ubiq, rest you have a tiny bit of time to get in on!

$250 initial investment

I have ,3 btc and 2500 OST
OST is a safe bet imo, mooning this week

Started August 2017 with less than 1500$.

Started in August with 2k. I've cashed out 5k and there is about 3 eth worth of AGI (SingularityNet ICO) not reflected.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't stay in crypto past Jan 10.

We are going down to $1500.