Filename Thread: Meta Edition

Didn't see one in the catalog

Theme: Metajokes

Before this thread fills up with people claiming to have been janitors and how this picture is the opposite of reality, as someone who used to clean public restrooms, this image accurately reflects my experiences cleaning public restrooms.

Plumber here. Can i work where you are because the shit I have seen in the womens room is unbelievable.

As a current janitor, I can tell you that both restrooms are equally bad. People are disgusting, regardless of gender.

I've also seen the pic titled "scroll of reveal janitor", which is accurate, based on

His anecdotal evidence trumps your anecdotal evidence. Because his post number is higher.

Does this qualify?

>Vladimir Hootin
>"We are much alike, comrade. Except you are dead and I am owl."

more /v/ really.

>my_GM.png

I need a better name.

rolled for name, advantage, disadvantage

I once had to clean a public restroom after a homeless man quite literally shat on the floor, spread it around, then stabbed another patron

I am not making a point one way or another, I just wanted to get that off my chest

Can confirm. I have scrapped shit outta the walls of the women's showers. It's an effective scroll.

From my experience with cleaning Target restrooms, I will say that the women's restroom legitimately was about three times worse than the men's restroom.

I think it has less to do with women though, and more the fact that moms usually bring their kids into the bathroom more than men do. Kids are nasty. The "Family" restroom was actually the worst of the bunch. Again, I blame kids.

Sounds like your average DnD PC.

>shit outta the walls
Why would anyone do this?

Kids or mental illness. Or both.

Oh jeez. Took me a moment.

Can confirm, had to clean Target bathrooms for three years. I think it comes down to there being a lot more women shopping there, or at least shopping long enough to use the bathroom. Guys would get their stuff, pay, and leave. Girls actually used their bathroom.

Because humans when given anonymity are awful

>I think it has less to do with women though, and more the fact that moms usually bring their kids into the bathroom more than men do. Kids are nasty. The "Family" restroom was actually the worst of the bunch. Again, I blame kids.

>Can confirm, had to clean Target bathrooms for three years. I think it comes down to there being a lot more women shopping there, or at least shopping long enough to use the bathroom. Guys would get their stuff, pay, and leave. Girls actually used their bathroom.

These are good points to consider.

This.

I guess my area is nice. Women have their disgusting feminine hygeine boxes which smell awful, but are necessary. Men tend to wipe boogers on the walls near the urinals (>research hospital university) while women are shedding 200% of their hair all the time but there are spare pubes everywhere in the men's.

Men take messier shits it don't know how to not clog the fucking toilet every round and leave impressively smelly shits at times. Women crush it when it comes to leaving paper everywhere and none of them even bother using even most of the paper before switching to the backup roll.

Didn't think of that one, actually. Worked the register too, and we generally did have a lot more women than men, and women seemed to buy more than men did, so they would be spending more time in the store as well.

This pic is inaccurate, that swastika is correctly drawn.

I never knew that Veeky Forums actually stands for /Toilet Gurus/.

... I'm using this place in my campaign.

Turns out the working class also uses the internet.

Veeky Forums doesn't have the "You don't need the other boards anymore." motto for nothing.

i dont get it

Try squinting.

i feel like im supposed to be seeing something in the maze, but i cant make out what it is. still dont get it

I find it easier to see in the thumbnail.

yeah i can see something. a shape. an animal? what is it supposed to be though?

/b/tardation at it's finest.

It's a sailboat right? I think, one of those old 2d pictures you stare at and it turns 3d.

Goatse.

You might say that you can see the goat.

OH SHIT NOW I SEE IT

haha oh wow. that one got me good. It's corn too, lol

for those of you still not seeing it (which may very well just be me though), it's the goat.se thing, the guy bent over holding his massive gaping asshole open

This thread.

Another example but not a cleaners perspective but the worst male bathrooms on campus at my uni were the library bathrooms, presumably because that's the place where people would sit for hours cooking in their own sweat and needing to take nervous shits.

And here I was expecting a pun on "the bee's knees."

Source? Because I'm still giggling

But that's the Hammerhead Eagle iThrust

Eh, the toilets were pretty evenly bad. It’s more the women NEVER USED THE BAGS FOR PUTTING TAMPONS AND SIMILAR IN THEY JUST STUFFED THEM IN THE BOXES PEOPLE THE BAGS ARE THERE FOR A REASON

I don't get it even with the explaination. Does it one of those jokes around English pronaunciation or something?

Ironically enough, Tesla patents are open-source.
Anyone can go on and construct a Tesla clone if they really want to. Hell, Chinese already do.

A Kneehive

An Eehive
Say them out loud.

Yeah
A Beehive
An Eehive- you use an when referring to a singular object if the word starts with a vowel
The guy mishears it as A nEehive, so he reasons it as a kneehive.

Jesus fucking Christ.

A Beehive without Bees -> A Beehive without Bs -> An Eehive -> A Kneehive.

I'm forever ESL, and even I got the joke.

Guy's a Marvel hero called Puma, but I don't know the specific comic. Sorry.

>Bottom right
Oh geez, that reminds me of my biggest fear when going to a public bathroom. My worst-case scenario would go something like this:
>Be me
>Pick a urinal in a public toilet next to the wall
>Suddenly some burly, somewhat overweight, construction worker type guy walks into the bathroom
>He whistles loudly as he walks up to the urinal right next to mine
>He loudly unzips his pants and starts pissing audibly
>He keeps whistling as he looks over to my urinal
>"Nice dick"
>He shakes off, zips his pants back up and leaves without washing his hands

>Eh, the toilets were pretty evenly bad. It’s more the women NEVER USED THE BAGS FOR PUTTING TAMPONS AND SIMILAR IN THEY JUST STUFFED THEM IN THE BOXES PEOPLE THE BAGS ARE THERE FOR A REASON

I'm sure if men had to use tampons they'd be just as lazy about throwing them in the correct receptacle.

I mean, look at all the cigarette smokers who flick their butts onto the ground while standing right next to a cigarette bin.

The Virgin Piss vs. the Chad Urination?

Sounds like "Any hive"

I have never used a urinal and I never will, I would rather take my chances in the bushes than at the urinal.

Truly best girl is the second on the left.

>intellect
>russian:nothing

Super-Villain Team-Up/MODOK's 11. First issue.

OP you are a dumb fucking whore.
i used to clean restrooms and this picture is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what actually happens.

>filename

Needs a name.

you filename joke is bad and you should feel bad

I'm using the OP in my campaign

>girl

you won't get me, tricksy man

Well, I've cleaned bathrooms for state parks for two summers and I think the women's have almost all ways been worse, but I think this guy is right, little shits ruin all nice things.

OSR

Case in point, this website

>Implying she wouldn't still be best girl if she were a boy.

Best girl (male).

No they wouldn't, they'd kill each other in five days while the survivors would die of their injuries and starvation

>Fashion
>English: French

Still true, too.

I don't play D&D and don't know a lot, but that looked fairly evil to me. Why is it CN?