Drawthread:Drawfriends gone extinct edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starting to think I should make a request for a different PC.

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Anchors Post

Requesting a draw of a 3 foot tall gnome tinkerer riding the shoulders of his elven partymate.

She's got him riding her shoulders how a parent might carry a small child through a crowd (sitting on her shoulders, and she's holding his ankles kind of thing), and the elf is running at incredible fast high speed.

His goggles and beard are as referenced and her expression of ULTIMATE DETERMINATION is very important.

Thanks!

Juuust gonna anchor this then?

>not how you think

A man can dream

posted this a little less than 24 hours ago but i forgot to link the OP

its a holy symbol for a homebrew god. Its a ornate pendulum device with 2 small braziers that the pendulum passes over at its extremes, one holding a small flame and the other glowing blue water with faint blue light rising from it. in pic related, id like the entire thing to be made of metal similar to the scale, and the base (colored brown) to be simillar to the 'wings' or arms of the scale, and the main body to be a more skeletal version of the metronome. it should look as if its been taken on many adventures but was originally very ornate. Thank you if anyone decides to take this one up.

>tfw the group's drawfriend quit gaming with us over some stupid drama and I don't have the time for it because of my slow-ass style

Well don't fucking leave it there tell us about it.

Does it include forerest of peeing trees?

Reposting from earlier thread. Drawfriend was working on it, then disappeared. Hopefully he comes back.
>I'm looking to get a female khan NPC illustrated.
She's muscular without being comically beefy, wears a typical female barbarian armor layout (armored loincloth, bra, maybe some armor on her shoulder, arms, and legs), just done in a Mongol-style aesthetic. She has symmetrical ritual scarring on her torso, arms, and legs (feel free to use a design completely different from the reference pic). She wears a veil, but unlike the reference pic, the material covering her face is not see-through and completely conceals her mouth and nose. Her eyes are also heavily made-up. She wields a scimitar-style greatsword made of bronze (so a little more goldish bronze-colored than the reference pic).

Requesting a guy dressed like left, wearing the mask at topright, wielding bottom right sword.

Ideally the pose would be like an evil laugh - hands at the sides, looking at the sky, etc, with crackling lightning around his arms. But just the character in any pose would be ok.

Thank you drawfriends!

:3c

I'm rolling a minotaur bloody knuckle rowdy in a monster pathfinder game, and I was hoping to get something drawn for him since I like the concept.

My idea is a black Minotaur wearing something in between the matador outfit and the bulldog dudley alternate costume. like a real gaudy leather outfit akin to the matador outfit, but still somewhat practical. bonus points for open jacket showing his ripped-ness. Thanks much :)

Request bump.

anchoring

still hope I can get it, especially now I know the GM didn't lose his house to the California wildfires

Requesting a US officer with the uniform on left and the hat + cape on the right. Only thing different about the uniform on the left is that he should have riding boots. If you want to give him a sabre or horse, absolutely, but by no means do I need it. If you're feeling like a cool enough guy to color it, the color scheme of the cape should work for the whole thing. Thanks, guy

Requesting a Mad Scientist!

I have provided pictures for the various references that I would like to include in parts.
She would have crazy white hair like the top left picture, with goggles that can either be over her eyes, or in her hair, which is provided on the bottom right.
Her outfit would be a mixture of the top right and bottom left, in that she would have a long white overcoat, a white blouse, black pants, and black shoes. I would prefer if you left out the red tie, as it doesnt seem mad scientist-esque.
The bottom left picture if for glove reference as well as if you prefered to do a profile view picture, instead of including the pants and shoes.

Thank you in advance! Id love to see this picture done!

Requesting art of a recurring antagonist for my D&D game.

He has the physical build of the guy in the middle of the ref art, kinda tall and skinny. His clothes are ragged and loose making him appear as a vagabond.

Two items that are very important that he always wear/carries are his mask and a rather large complex key. The mask is a thick porcelain with no features carved into it (i.e. nothing discerning a nose, cheek bones, mouth, etc) however the mask has a mouth painted on akin to the Cheshire cats smile (mostly just the paint style of the second mask in ref image.) The key is roughly the size of a paperback novel, and he primarily wears it like a necklace, but is known to also wear it on his wrist as a bracelet.

The character is OP AF! and he knows it, thus his general attitude/behavior is akin to Tobi from Naruto. Unknown to my players he is actually a shapeless/formless ancient demon, thus if you were to look behind his mask or under his clothes all you would find is empty darkness even on the brightest day. I'm still flushing out what his ultimate motives are, although it will obviously revolve around his key, but at the moment he has shown up multiple times to antagonize the group offer cryptic advice and once even helped them out of a jam, although he played it up like he did it on accident.

Thanks in advance.

migrating my request

Requesting a sorceress for a long-running pathfinder game. Mechanically, she has a high focus on blasting, being a Crossblooded Air/Dragon (electric) sorcerer, making her hit like a truck with any electric spells.

On the left there is the sort of face, hair, and robe I'd like her to be wearing, and in the middle are the sorts of gloves and boots I thought would fit her style. The staff is a pretty complex piece (A gift from a dying archmage) so it can be left out of the image if you prefer, though I'd like to have it included.Spell component pouch example in the upper right, With a tome I'd either like her to be holding or tied to her waist just below the gloves.

Because I wanted to avoid the "femme fatale" stereotype you often get with sorceresses, I decided to make her relatively modest and bookish, with a high intelligence score to match. There's a running joke in my group that she has massive curves hidden under those robes since her charisma is so high, so if you included that I'm sure my group would get a kick out of that, which is why I included an example down in the bottom right. It's either that or she's pretty much stick thin; I'm fine with either one, so I'll leave that to the artist.

Thanks for your consideration, and feel free to just have fun with this one. Long running campaign or not, the character's appearance is only loosely defined, so you can make changes here and there if you think of something you'd like to make look better.

Reposting for that one drawfriend who'd been considering my buggy request:

I would like to request a character for an upcoming sci-fi game, please! She's a small, bug-like alien mechanic similar to the picture with four arms and two legs and a can-do attitude. She would be wearing a patched up pair of overalls and a pair of goggles on her forehead, and in her four claws she'd be holding tools and an old-fashioned bottle of soda. If anyone feels like trying my request, I've be very grateful! Thanks!

Anchoring for draw friend.

Lol I was just about to post. I'll finish the bird pencil tomorrow.
How soon do you need the drawing?

Oh I'm in no rush. The campaign this character is for doesn't star for a few weeks.

That's good news; I gotta plan for Halloween parties and all that jazz.

Anchoring for drawbro

Gotta admit, I'm pretty eager to see how that one turns out myself. It's a super rough draft, but it's got an immense amount of promise; the Drawfag who's doing that one seems really good, just based on what I can see.

Looking for someone to draw a female sathari (pictured male) with pigeon coloring.

They are very skilled, they've delivered here for a long time. user's pretty lucky, the artist can't open commissions and rarely comes by here.

Migrating request for tailless tiefling bard
Please and thanks

Requesting this with a Krieg soldier. But he's spilling the beer all over his mask and uniform.

Migrating.

See pic for info, ask me if you have doubts

All good. I understand. It's getting to be that time of year. Got my brother and fathers birthdays next week myself. Just keep me updated when you can. I'll be lurking.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic, like they're trying to stop a cavalry rush.

Migrating.

So in my last session, this bard died, but I think it would make a good memorial for the player and the party. I'm not changing the request as I think it would be better to remember Milo as a loveable bastard versus something that he is not. So... here it is.

Requesting a Lightfoot Halfling Lore Bard/Arcane Trickster Rogue.

So this guy was a "retired" gigolo who also loved pimping around and prior to his death bedded 4 women at once, after that little number he never stopped singing or smiling.

Thank you if you decide to take this request.

Migrating

Looking to get my wizard in a dress pictured on the right, or really in any outfits befitting different settings and regions of traditional settings.

>In a dress pictured on the right
Say no more

Sorry, left

Just teasing, user

Requesting a Chinese man in his late 20s to early 30s with a hairstyle similar to pic related. However, his black hair has a lightning-shaped streak of white on the front, his eyes glow and shoot small lightning bolts, there is a halo of clockwork behind his head, and wings of mathematical equations sprout from his back. He should be dressed in a bright blue suit and tie. With one hand he plays with a yo-yo, and with the other hand he scratches his chin as if examining the performance of the yo-yo with a happy expression

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier on a highway in an apocalyptic world, with a cold gray sky and leafless trees. Olive & brown colors for her clothing, and a FAMAS rifle nearby. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be some dead men naerby; she didn't go down without a fight. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted cars nearby, waiting for its turn with her. I would appreciate so much if someone was interested in drawing this.

Requesting a wild modern/near-future assassin modeled after an 1800s San Francisco crimp. I'd like the weapon of choice to be a slungshot and maybe a revolver.

What's their sex and hairstyle, you APE

Migrating request

Requesting a less shitty ref of my Teif/demon OC Octavian. I'm not happy with my drawing at all. My anatomy is all wrong, his hair is a bit too short etc.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Draw the poster of this

Is asking for redraws of you own stuff ok?

We're anons, not cops.

Fuck the haters.

What do you mean by redraw? I mean you can use your own drawing as a reference for sure i don't see why not.

you mean something you did done by another one? is ok
If someone else alredy did it wait 3 threads or so

Yeah says who though, like anyone here can prevent a rerequest from being delivered

Just checking
It's something I drew for a pokemon like game but I'm not good at drawing. It's supposed to be a giant bug like mutant.

>>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
its in the rules bud, if you get a draw and rerequest it on the next thread people get butthurt
Then its cool,

>in the rules bud, if you get a draw and rerequest it on the next thread people get butthurt

Yeah but so fucking what

no one does your shit thats why, and people remember it too

>people remember it

So does that mean these threads are full of people who make request after request to be here so long? If so what's the difference between making 10 requests and making 1 request 10 times

Is it okay if I make it more bug like?

/r/ing lewd art of my paladin

dunno nigga, there are people who have here months asking for rerequest, those who dont get shit for months, those who get their requested things in diverse poses, etc.
>the difference between making 10 requests and making 1 request 10 times
the difference is that you may want different things done vs get one thing done several times, just space out your request don´t ask 10 stuff in the same thread

How is anyone going to know I could have 4 requests up right now and none would be the wiser

They won't, unless you're stupid about it.

The issue is all about perception. If nobody can tell the difference, nobody cares.

nigga is 0.30 am don´t you have something too fap or so?
also postime, if you do it space your request, dont ask them in the same hour

What's your first language

spanish
>hurr durr your gramatics suck

Some one crossed me like that on /v/, i was so salty never drew there again.

Post your art

see people being cunts to drawfriends scare them away

I would like to request my Ravenloft character (a Russian linesman of the Napoleonic era Coalition forces) squatting next to a small pile of bones (children's), reading from a very old, small, worn book of nursery rhymes.
Very faintly near the bones you should be able to see the ghosts of the children.

Requesting my homebrew tabletop Archer Shadow Mage!

Colors aren't a big deal, but are listed some awesome draw user decides to use color.

Not him, but someone re-requested a request I filled once but I didn't get bent out of shape over it. These threads are not that serious, guys.

It´s about time, if you rerequest something done in the previous thread, people get butthurt, if you do it 2 threads later people dont care

I'd be glad actually

I don't think you understood what I was saying, I didn't make any requests myself. Someone re-requested something I drew for them (the following thread after delivering it) and I didn't see a reason to get salty.

its not the drawfriends themselves, is the ones that don´t get shit that complain

So let them. Big whoop.

I dont mind really it´s funny to see autist fighting from time to time

>drawthread
>no drawfriends, only squabbling autists

I don't want any drama associated with my art

>implying autist arent great buddys
I can comfortably say that Veeky Forums has given a greater understanding of autist and retards in general

I'd like to request my (human) cleric. She wears a long, hoodless blue cloak(ref). Her face, build and hair are identical to "1", but her pose should be similar to "2". I would like her
to be wearing duller, less shiny gauntlets from ref, without the hand guards. She also has shoulder pads with a similar design to the gauntlets. Her sword is similar to Dawnbreaker, shown in ref, but thinner, no gold, less light and longer. She is wearing robes like those shown, but no symbol.

Requesting a Super-Heroineor magical girl now that I think about it with a Luchadora theme

Her powers are granted by her magical mask, it allows her to absorbs the strenght, endurance and speed of who she beat, it is just limited by the fact that she can only absorbs the strenght of those who are stronger than her so she can't just stockpile strenght by beating average joe in the street
She also have the habit to break into the zoo to beat various animals so she can get their particularities, so far she beat a gazelle to get ti's speed and she is trying to find a plan to safely beat a gorilla without dying. She now have trouble with various animals right association. Without her mask she is just a rather fit latina chick

Now for the request itself
Her super-hero outfit is her mask with a crown symbol and the same outfit and bodytype on the bottom left (without the Adidas brand). The picture of Randy Savage is just there if you have no idea for a pose. I would just like her to be quite cheerful
Thanks for considering taking it

You will get more chance to have it fulfilled in the /aco/ drawthread

What makes this Veeky Forums related?

It's for a low powered super hero game

WIP, its late though so I have to sleep

>want to draw really bad, but classes ass blasted me with a shit load of homeworks and exam to study
feel inadequate for one day forcing myself to ignore drawing.
Being an /ic/ fag is the most miserable thing I signed up for.

I can relate, I have a perspective course that's fucking stupid hard and mentally draining. Plus some other infinitely more draining shit.

Reposting from last thread.

Requesting my gunslinger, branded by Kossuth - the lord of fire.

He's an old and rugged man, searching for his son in a world that he sees as hostile to him and everything he believes in.

He's tall, well built, but scarred and ugly as sin. He wears a makeshift cloak, stitched together with a combination of fabric that's been burnt and worn out. He wears a gambeson and chainmail underneath, with leather gloves and leather boots, but the cloak should cover most of that either way.

He wields a gun that he found and studied. It looks much more fancy than anything else he has on him.

Thank you.

It's funny; most successful school systems have done away with homework and standardized tests as a thing, and they tend to have better academic achievement levels because of it. Fear isn't the mind-killer; stress is.

Most successful school systems aren't run with the sole purpose being profits for the higher-ups.

I know. Frankly, I'm glad I quit school; I live just fine, and I never would have made it through college. Likely would have killed myself at some point if I'd tried.

Clearly the wizard on the left is invisible.

here's some robots I'll try to see about finishing it tomorrow.

I'll take it. Thanks, user.

:) any time

Not much of an update. But here's a little WIP shot - just more refining until I get all the details right.