/cyoag/ - CYOA generalissimo throgbert

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)

Shapeshifting still hasn't become any less best since you posted this last.

potato/10

The official waifu of /CYOAG/ is Saber

thanks user, i love potatos

No

Makes sense, only a huge slut could be the waifu of so many people at once.

Say does anyone have an old CYOA. It was you were thrown into a deadly world and had to choose a stone power. It was fairly long & dark with highlighted wording.

END x5
PER x1
AGI x1

Saber is trash

omg, you whore

>Say does anyone have an old CYOA.
Yes.

>It was you
No, it wasn't! Was it?

>thrown into a deadly world and had to choose a stone power.
Nope, this is definitely not me. Sorry user.

1. why are you surprised, you know im a whore
2. "omg"
3. what of it?

obligatory Sauron has no power of creation and therefore cannot uplift you to Maiar, only God would be capable of that

The Ego/Superego/Id one?
I think it was the Long Dark or Night or something.

True, but do you have any better ideas?

It's ok. You're our whore and we love you for it.

What's the point of this.

Form change a la Gandalf the Grey/White?
t. someone who doesn't know much about Tolkien

The only worthwhile one is shapeshifting.

Blink has some mild uses, mostly for pranks. Or maybe convoluted shenanigans like watching someone on live TV and making them blink weirdly, sneeze, or fart.

Microcosmic omnipotence I guess could get you rich, assuming I can take matter I've created out of that radius.

Sweat is useless and probably counter-productive due to the chemical properties of sweat. I guess you could sweat some kind of sweet smelling herbal oils? I guess that makes it only the second worst power.

And the waifu one is dumb because she can't talk or touch you, so what's the point? A floating image that you'll have to learn to lip read? Worst choice.

Why are only the old CYOAs? worth reposting?

Time for dolls

Maybe he could bind a Maiar to your service with the same drawbacks, or the circumstance could be that you were already a Maiar and have sworn yourself to him, with the side effect of essentially condemning yourself and binding yourself to his eventual downfall.

Or just ignore lorefags like me and do what you want with it honestly

You are like the kindest person that has ever critized my stuff ever

Str 1
Per 1
Cha 2
Int 2
Agi 1

Smooth out all my problems, basically set myself up to be a baseline 10/10. An extra point of Str would be nice for the multiplier to save a lot of time but the starting gains will help me out and the willpower from Int will make sure I keep up with myself.

Not sure how much I'd change myself with the Cha bonus. That's the hardest part of this CYOA imo.

Same reason old radio stations are better than modern radio stations. All the good stuff floats to the top and the bad is forgotten, instead of lumped in with the bad and overplayed

How small does something have to be to be "less than person sized"? If it's less than ALL people you would need to be concerned with infant size at less than a foot, leaving very few options. If it's less than all adult people than there's still midgets at around 3 feet. Below average human sized maybe? Below ANY human size (so the tallest people at over 7feet)?

Look, don't get me wrong. Orks are cool. Giant killer mecha are cool. But I'll only stay the boss as long as I can smack down anyone who says otherwise, and every one of these big green bastards can and will crush my head like a grape once they realize that.

Eldar GF gives me loving sex AND superpowers. Plus, you know, she won't kill me horribly.

is this pizza gluten free?

>Eldar GF gives me loving sex AND superpowers. Plus, you know, she won't kill me horribly.
I could do all of that for you and more *wink wink*
What are you a faggot?

why are there no mushrooms?

While I'm at it, does it animate as a drawing (IE moving around on paper and existing surfaces), a flat object, or a 3d version of what the drawing is of?

your waifu, 3

Where's mystery box?

Because mushrooms are fucking disgusting?

I want to be a sadistic and mean person but I can't help being nice to people and sympathizing with them in the end.

What are some CYOAs where I can be vicariously mean?

I found what I was looking for.

you shut your herpes ridden whore mouth

could have said it was by liminal senpai

Didn't know who it was f

They say cooked mushrooms smell like jizz. Do you want your pizza to smell like jizz, user?

I bet you eat Hawaiian.

go wash your stinking dick

you seem to be well acquainted with the smell of dick you unwashed whore

Last Page.

Nah, mushrooms are fucking nasty. You're practically demonspawn for liking them.

What do you guys think of the work so far?

I've added these boxes around selection descriptions that will improve visibility, if look a little out of place, and I've added a couple entries to the Items section. I don't plan on adding anything to the Extras section, but it's always a possibility. I also had to add larger descriptions of each item, since the boxes were bigger and I was never happy with how curt I had to make the descriptions in the original. I hope they're not too long or anything.

Anyway, if you have any feedback, now would be the time to give it.

Stop makimg garbage and kill yourself already

everyone knows that pineapple is the patrician choice anyways

No.

Where is the waifu option to use thw bondage stuff with? Nobody loves me in the real world so as to use it on them

Ok, but fuck me until my mind breaks

Trying to make a CYOA. Why won't my outer glow for this object show on top of this white background? It's the exact purest shade of white, even right next to the words.

This only happens with white, too. Starting to piss me off.

Looking good

"friends", last option before extras

Fiddle with settings. Change all the drop-down options, make sure opacity is up, etc. I don't know dick about Photoshop, but I can generally make things work by brute-forcing all the options.

Reposting OC from last thread, mostly because I messed up the first page.

Can we get an option where the waifu becomes real, or at the very least is a advanced AI that can simulate a real person without me knowing
I am very lonely

The way he changed forms was dying and being personally reincarnated from Valinor the same way he was incarnated in the first place. I don't think Sauron can do that either.

And done.

Right-click the text layer > Blending options... > on the outer glow tab go to the dropdown list of Blend Mode and use something like Multiply > add me as a waifu in your CYOA

I don't know why it happens either

Honestly, I feel like it looks weird that the text isnt in the center of the box (vertically). Or maybe it's just that some of the text is really close to the top border. Otherwise looking forward to it .

Thanks senpai. No waifus here, but I'll try and find a good smug animu grill to add in your honor.

Not exactly. There have been changes in music and also changes in CYOA. These days, a lot of CYOAs are just waifu shit, or mostly waifu shit. And there's a big emphasis on quantity of options over quality, which I blame on SDA, and also a big emphasis on aesthetics, which the Scientist started but lots of people perpetuated. With all the focus on such banal shit, there's less quality stuff coming out.

Not everyone who eats gluten free is a faggot. Nearly 1% of white people have celiac, which is a legitimate health concern that necessitates it. And gluten free pizza crust is actually pretty good.

My mother has celiac. Gluten free food can be pretty good, but never as good as normal stuff.

>It is another ''/cyoag/ is in a downward spiral'' episode
Will you shut the fuck up already?

Hey. Be nice.

Couple questions.
Could you explain the fourth seal?
Does the scythe remove what it strikes from existance completely? Soul and all?
Does Famine's nullify work on the other horsemen?