Litecoin is dead

This truly died after big chink cashed out, didn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/isaac-newton-lost-a-fortune-on-englands-hottest-stock-2016-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was a firm believer and, put in around 4k and only made around 8k at the end.

Now I'm pretty much all in XLM

yes, SELL SELL SELL!
abandon ship!

hodl user

I feel your pain but this will take off at some point. It's different from all the rest of the shitcoin.

It's gonna be exposed to normies, don't undervalue that, the results will be explosive

Ada about to rip its head off

I have 8 that I bought at 310, which is 80% of my holdings right now. Piece of shit coin

its funny LTC is crashing because if you look at transaction volume, LTC is really the backbone of the crypto market, not BTC

just no one likes to hold their LTC very long. Whats the point of holding it when the transactions are so fast an cheap?

you can drop LTC then pick it back up before it even hits the ground

Holy shit you're lucky, hodl a year and thank me later

HODL

You fucking idiots, what's wrong with you?

Crypto is the most volatile market around. Given enough time, you can make profit of almost everything.

>hurr durr, I bought at 60 and now I'm losing money, I am selling!!
>hurr durr, I bought at 100...
>hurr durr, I bought at 200...
>hurr durr, I bought at 300...

Until the end of times

>started year under $5
>currently $235
>'totally dead'

Enjoy your FUD while I ride my LTC stash to lamboland

I still have all my 4k LTC that I collected since 2014 when it was just at a single digit. I have been feeling extremely itchy in the past few weeks because of Charlies' tweets and seeing alts mooning. I'm seriously thinking about selling and moving on. Would I make it, user?

Why hodl again? It’s still dropping while eth and btc go up

Whalebro's meme consumed /biz

No. I hodled LTC since it was $45. There were months and months of stagnation, but now I'm comfy af

Reminder - there's no more support.

Read this
businessinsider.com/isaac-newton-lost-a-fortune-on-englands-hottest-stock-2016-1
That's what happened when you use math to predict the market

Charlie killed it why you guys still holding?

I have 2k to invest, should I go all in on litecoin? Looks like it's been dipping recently

So raiblocks is the LTC of the future.

It continues to dip. Save yourself the trouble.

If not litecoin, what would you recommend that isn't shit tier

He said he is busy. If you are a positive person, you would think he is working to fix this. Otherwise, you could always think of LTC as a ship that has been abandoned by the captain

Right now? Nothing.

You could try to play the oscillating Ripple, wait for a 5 % drop, buy, sell after it gains 5 %, repeat.

If you are thirsty of Niggers' money, buy XRP. Niggers bought XRP because it is super affordable, and they don't care about market cap.

Go all in, when litecoin wakes up, it wakes up big.

And honestly it's the most useful mainstream coin. Fast, similar to bitcoin, and cheap as fuck.

I literally use it for every transfer from exchange to exchange or sending my friends money

It was always a scamcoin - Charlie Lee only returned to the Litecoin project after he realised he could squeeze money out of retards like Veeky Forums litecoin holders.

He exited at the top like a boss and for whatever reason a heap of delusional bagholders haven't realized this shitcoin is going nowhere but down.

I missed ethereum when it was around 50 so wanted to get into something long term
I was thinking even if it got back up to 300 or close to that I would make some modest gains

What are you talking about?

How did you come up with this?

>all these faggots trying to spread FUD

I bought 40, @66 euro, I've over tripled my investment, it was money I was willing to loose, I've still not lost a thing, it's on the dip buy in now and you'll make money, think long term user

It will. People are just stale with crypto right now after these december bloodbaths. When things pick back up we will see litecoin over 300 again

Litecoin made me a lot of money. It also lost me 7k but I'm up 60 whatever. I ditched it at 255. Just too likely Charlie is gona tweet some stupid shit and tank it more.

Ripple will come to coinbase

*drops mic*

I believe Charlie's big dumpnwas a deliberate stress-test of a crypto-economy. A digital currency must be immune to human behaviour and panic sells. This is actually a long-term good thing for LTC to go through.

Litecoi is complete trash and doomed. That is why charlie cashed out. You have to be a total cuck to hold it. It has no purpose and other coins are far superior

I'm 80% I'm XLM

methinks doth protest too much, FUD keep on trying to drive the price down, I'll buy more, god speed user

He cashed out because he is an insider and knew of the imminent crash.
Immoral? Yes, but nothing to do with LTC's future.

Please tell me people here aren't STILL holding litecoin, GET THE FUCK OUT, you all will violently hang yourselves when it goes down to 40$

Sell you idiot

This thread is ironically the biggest buy signal.

This thread is proof that you should always do the opposite of what these retards on Veeky Forums say.

I pulled out my profit and am just hodling a little over 8 litecoin right now. Not too big of a deal to me, if it shoots up I'll be happy. If it goes down then whatever.

I don't expect it to go 6-7000% again this year but why wouldn't it go up?

Leave it, its old tech...money will flow into Digibyte now...

Charlie Lee said next year will be big for it. It's faster, cheaper, and has lower fees than BTC.

I even bought some LTC Ultra because fuck it. Alt forks like Ethereum Classic always have their moon.

I think people are oblivious to how important this statement is. People ARE USING litecoin. It is exactly what crypto was supposed to be. Whales and smart money do not transfer large amounts of BTC. They use litecoin. They just store their money in bitcorn. Please by all means, sell your LTC bags. I'll buy them all. Might as well call it lambocoin

350 wasn't a moon?

The part where LTC and whales are mentioned is correct.

Ripple Labs is a company. An old company at that. XRP is the currency. There are something like 100 billion XRP. All of them mined by the Ripple team. Right now, 30 billion are in circulation. The rest is "held in escrow" by Ripple Labs. They release 1 billion XRP every month.

Now...ask yourself, how do they release it? Where do they get their funding from?

They sell it off and flood the market. They keep all the money for development, salaries, etc. So they basically artificially constrict the supply of XRP... And by doing so they increase the price.

But wait! Banks are working with Ripple and are supposed to use XRP!

No. No bank worth their weight would do institutional money transfers on something heavily traded in exchanges. What they ARE doing is developing proprietary software like XRP so banks can transfer among themselves.

Current literal XRP is literally a hype train. Its simply a source of income and liquidity for Ripple Labs.

this, just bought 100k

Yup. I think if BTCPay can finish their open source payment processor node for litecoin, the number of businesses accepting litecoin will skyrocket

, also*

Nice fud faggot. All money thats released every month that isnt purchased gets put at the back of the escrow, and banks can only have access to fast transactions with XRP. I read this same faggot shit while XRP was sitting at .20 cents. Fuck you.

I am thinking long term, which is why hold mostly Bitcoin Cash.

Gratz on the gains, get out while you can.

You thinks the jew banks are going to pay top dollar to use the network, they need low transaction's to function in the crypto world, ripple is a back door

How do you research this? Serious question. I suck at reliably searching for information about currencies, their team, development etc. Please give me some tips.

Thanks. I needed that. Had to go look at my reminder spreadsheet to see where exactly XRP is at since I bought and sold it 6 months ago. It's up 11% relative to BTC, and for most of that is was severely lagging.

Bonus points to anyone who caught the current run up, but I'm with that guy. Fuck all these coins that are created by people who need funding for something or other, but their coin does nothing but get dumped to fund them every now and then. At least the currency coins serve as a medium of exchange with some benefits or others. Shit like XRP is garbage for long term holds.

"Facebook Rumor" isn't real, is it?

It is the official cuckerburg coin.

Holding XRP as a long-term speculative investment makes Z E R O sense. They are going to dump 1b each month out of escrow to KEEP THE PRICE STABILIZED. So, in a perfect world, if their platform is utilized as Ripple Labs is envisioning, XRP will remain a low, stagnant price forever. What fucking institutional bank would establish their back-end settlement system with a means of payment that fluctuates wildly every day? The answer - they won't. They're either NOT going to use the XRP token (most likely), or they're going to force Ripple Labs to use their $40billion or so XRP tokens (FUCKING INSANITY THAT THEY CONTROL ALL OF THAT) to establish a price floor and ceiling.

This is a dogshit investment. I'm glad people are making money but take your profits and fucking run.

>Sell you idiot
Cash out? should I buy something else?

Also, if you think this shit is getting added to coinbase, you're delusional. Go look at the OFFICIAL CRITERIA coinbase has posted for tokens they're looking to add. First and foremost, the first tokens are going to be ERC20 tokens. Second, they specifically said they DO NOT WANT any centralized token. *ahem*

Ripple labs CEO was on CNBC two days ago doing an interview during Squawk Box (anyone here actually do any real investing and keep up with this shit?) and he was specifically saying Ripple was ONLY focused on the XRP value prop as a means of settlement payment through banks. ZERO focus on e-commerce, individual payments, etc. He even went so far to mention that Ripple Labs NEVER intends to pivot from this model and to seek other projects if you, as an investor, are more interested in other types of adoption.

This shit is garbage.

/End fud rant. (that isn't fud.. because I have no vested interest in the performance of XRP - positive or negative. I just fucking hate this shit coin.)

Normies will get into it without knowing what it does, so this really doesn't matter anymore.

>Squawk Box
That's Telemundo for business, but yeah, I watched CNBC religiously.

Do you think Normie's even know what ripple is? Ripple is the central banks back door.

you're larping about 4k LTC. that is 1mm. Yeah you know what just go dump it into LINK and make some bag holder happy

>larping about 4k LTC. that is 1mm
have you seen how much $$ people had made on /biz? 1mm is nothing. Especially for someone who bought this shit since 2014. It costs nothing then.

>litecoin is dead

HOLY SHIT, BUY BUY BUY

>coinbase charges ltc more when you buy and less when you sell
worthless fucking kikes

Move it to another exchange then.

you actually believe those fake blockfolio threads?

bittrex and bitfinex refuse registrations until further notice and gdax wants driver's license.
hope kraken will accept me soon.

learn how to use an exchange and stop instant buying with inflated market prices.

>you actually believe those fake blockfolio threads?
I believe those that worth a bunch after hodling their coins for a long period of time. Not the "I can't believe I make 100x this month, blockfolio thread"

We're going to $1000, check my TA.

It must be nice to pass pre-calc, user

PSA for everyone, biz is mostly a pump and dump operation for shitcoins.

B R E A K O U T

Unironically I'm a physics/math double major kek.

>physics/math double major
then you must know this guy

Maybe I'll feel better about myself now when the bubble inevitably bursts and I lose everything.

A bunch of degenerate gamblers. That's why the feds are gonna crack down hard on this shit

They forgot what crypto was about.

why

buy the dip faggots.

This

Everyone complains when the price goes up, wanting a dip, but when the dip happens everyone panics thinking it's going to go to zero.

the dip was over for litecoin this morning, now we are burning through billions in walls

the next wall is gonna be 280, everyone wants to get out of LTC at 280

Veeky Forums are eternal losers. rejects of society. cant even realize that shortterm gambling on this shit is less profitable than stock trading. the real money is in longterm hodls. litecoin is not predictable and cant be tampered with. the worst coin to pnD. biz never makes profit off this coin which is why its so despised

Sell at a loss and put in XRP, XLM and BMC
In about 2 days you can recover your loss and possibly still manage to buy this LTC "dip" if you believe becoming superseded counts as a dip

The way you're talking you imagine the average biztard has 10k to risk on a 30% gain pump and dump, if you have a little money maybe, 50 or 100, invest in the big three, BTC, ETH,LTC

BCH? kek

where is the logic? it's better to invest in shitcoins that might or might not do 2x or even 10x than big three that will do you 50% gains in maybe a month time frame

Reminder.

Yeah if you're prepared to loose it, but if you're gambling on a get rich schemeand can't afford to loose it, it's better to invest on something less volatile.

while you're right about it being relatively safer way, imo it's not worth the time to hold big three when you only have 50 or 100 to invest

>REMINDER

wow if you been here since 2014 what the fuck have you been doing?
literally any coin have outperform ltc. you should know the alt season bull and bear season.
man you are dumb.

>man you are dumb
Do you think I really believe we are safe? fuck no, user. I'm mocking those people who use math for crypto.

I responded to wrong post
>wow if you been here since 2014 what the fuck have you been doing
It is called buy and hodl while having a full-time job.

I did a bunch of math, and figured I could preserve wealth using Litecoin.

my faith in my ability to do math is much like my faith in concurrency