So what the hell is happening on Ravnica right now?

So what the hell is happening on Ravnica right now?

have the guilds been permanently effected by the dragons maze or did they just shrug it off?
is shit getting fucked since Jace wanted to fuck off to another plane or is he just "living guildpact" by name?
were any of the guildleaders killed or replaced?

Well, Simic are now made up of eco-terrorist mermaids who hate science.

what Zegana saw how much the rick and morty fanbase gets made fun of and decided she wanted to stop simic from coincidentally copying it?

That was true before the maze.

I could see Simic turning people into pickles.

Zegana...
ZEGANA...

I turned myself into a pickle Zegana!,
I'm pickle VIG!

>Is he just "living guildpact" by name?
Yeeeeeeeeeep

so then what the old guildpact didnt mean jack shit?

how does that work? wouldnt the entire plane just be in chaos while the guilds wait for jace to settle guild disputes?

>Journey to the West
>Scifi

Things are pretty tense right now Ravnica. Nothing is going on now, but I predict that that there is going to be a shakeup of guild leaders soon.
We know Vraska is aiming for Golgari, and I would be suprised if Ral Zarek wasn't aiming for leading the Izzet.
Then we also have the Gruul's leader getting old (I think he and Niv Mizzet are the only original guildpact sigerns left) and there is an orzhov civil war brewing between the ghost council and Tesya.
Jace is not a guildpact by name only, he is a lawmaker for the guildpact, and him being absent is like a president of a nation being gone, things seem to be getting worse.

>Ral aiming for Izzet leader

ah I wish, but it looks like wizards wants him lubing up bolas for tezzeret and vraska is a fuckin criminal on rav I doubt shed be looking to come back

I can see domri taking over gruul even tho hes a little twink
I wonder how the Azorius is doing with jace leaving before finishing up all the paperwork

rakdos, bobobo, niv and the ghost council are ogs right?

Probably happy that they have more paperwork to do to be honest.

I'm not No.86231085, but as far as I'm concerned Fantasy and Sci-Fi are just Weird Fiction cliches.

Guildpact was basically a subtle fate spell, pushing coincidence so the Guilds wouldn't tear either other apart.

With that gone, there's no mystic safety net just what the guilds themselves do. And Jace, who get laden with being the guy who has to sign all the paperwork all day, and act as a figurehead.

Yeah, you're right. Forgot about those. I don't remember where but somewhere it was stated that Borborgymos was getting old, that's why a new guild master may appear there, or maybe none may appear at all, because gruul.

so basically wizards wanted to have their cake and eat it too by making jace the centerpoint of ravnica and them letting him be able to leave ravnica and take point for all the zendikar garbage right?

so in the current setting ravnica would be a warzone with the guilds now being able to do anything they want now that the guildpact isnt holding them back and the new one is nowhere to be found

I wonder if theyll acknowledge this and when we do ravnica 3 the entire plane is a wasteland because jace tied himself to the plane and decided to leave it knowing it would parish if he did or if they just decide ravnica and jace are too popular so the plane is just frozen in time while hes away and its all good when he comes back

They're very recent ones too, considering 30 years ago it was considered normal and proper for fantasy settings to include scifi elements and vice versa. It's only later that people started a hard separation. Still, it's a definition, and has a meaning.

>ravnica would be a warzone
Azorius, Boros, Selesnya and Orzhov all still want Order, m8
That's 4 powerful guilds with high levels of societal integration who want to maintain the status quo that's made them rich and powerful.

And of the rest?
Golgari are mostly pretty happy eating shit all day
Dimir have always been shitcunts and done anything they wanted, no change there
Izzet don't care, they could blow shit up all day long before anyway
Rakdos are alway going to be insane, regardless of whether there's a Guildpact or not
Gruul have been in dissent since forever
Simic don't give a fuck, so long as they can keep experimenting

It's not a tight definition. If you aim for that middle ground today, people won't agree on what genre your work is.
And if you fully explore the implications of your fiction's speculative elements, you *will* hit that middle ground.

They declared Jace as the new guild pact and anybody who wants to get into the nitty-gritty gets the Azorious Special

pretty sure rakdos and gruul would come out and murder anything they want, sure the azorius and boros would be there to stop them but then they have to deal with the izzet blowing shit up, the golgari putrefying shit, and the dimir being cunts

the orzhov wouldnt be able to hold the fort with taxation considering money would lose a lot of its value since riots are just causing major damages anyway and then the hippies over at selesnya would probably just go full japan and close everything down till shit blows over
not to mention the guildless who also want the guilds to implode

the plane is JUST right now and only jace could settle all that shit be hes nowhere to be found
if they do what you say and pretend the loss of the guildpact didnt mean a thing Ill actually be mad

The Guildpact was subtle man, it really only worked because people wanted it to work.
And really, they still do.

Otherwise based Agrus Kos wouldn't have been able to drag the Dimir into the spotlight and break the damn thing.

so why the fuck would niv go through all the trouble of working the dragons maze if it wasnt going to accomplish anything whatsoever?

no man the guildpact is some avatar last airbender shit and if they really go with the "jace can leave whenever he wants and ravnica is gonna be alright without its guildpact" then thats a retarded aspect of ravnica that shouldnt even fucking exist

Reminder:
Azorius waifu is a male and Simic waifu is a futa

Reminder:
angel prostitutes

>Simic waifu is a futa

Source on that?

The mystical spell returned when the Dragon's Maze was completed but now Jace is basically the editor of it. He can enforce new rules and laws within the Guildpact just by saying them. Niv Mizzet told him to his face that they were going to ignore the results of the maze and start a war with the other guilds, Jace said "No, you aren't", and Niv was forced to comply. So, he can leave the plane and the magic stays in effect, but he has to be on the plane to make edits to it. If someone can find a loophole while he's away, then there's nothing that can be done about it until he shows back up.

They only had a non-magical guildpact as a holdover between the events of Ravnica: City of Guilds and Return to Ravnica.

The CYOA made by a dude who wasn't the artist.

>implying all simic women arent futas

cmon user, think a little

>Tfw no one will ever draw Tarkir sisters where one is before timeshift and one is after

Rolling

Fuck, worst one

Are you starting from 0 or 1?

Why is Azorius male?

Because UW Control is all about laying traps. And laying traps.

Rolling

Really depends on where you are in the story. Initially, it's fantastic journey through and through, but later you meet Sun's brother, who is an alien from space. Then Sun fight's an alien prince, then emperor of space.

>Implying all simic men aren't secretly futas as well

cmon user, think a little

Roll for new deck colours

I did the math wrong, I actually got the best one

>Simic waifu is a futa
that's not how you spell Horror Skeleton user

only logical choice for the trap in the group since he has no boobs

I didnt imply that, and yes the men are also futas

I think Dimir would actually be better suited for it, and the Dimir waifu is flatchested too.

a trap wearing so much you cant even tell their bodytype is a pretty shit trap

dimir is the spooky skeleton

>Orzhov civil war brewing between ghost council and teysa
Good thing they're isn't a planeswalker specializing in killing ghost, right?

>tfw your king eternal is no more

Ill never forgive that fucking jigaboo

Every time I see this picture I have to stop and wonder why Boros isn't a delicious brown angel waifu. It just doesn't make sense.

Boros, Orzhov, and half of Golgari were the only ones who gave a shit last time the Guildpact was threatened. The lines definitely aren't drawn clearly along "likes civilization" and "hates civilization".

>so why the fuck would niv go through all the trouble of working the dragons maze if it wasnt going to accomplish anything whatsoever?
Classic Niv-Mizzet.

I want to have sex with Boros and then come home to my wife Selesnya smelling of pussy and she'll notice something is off but never be quite able to place it.