Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1814: SSJ Blanco Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

So to those of you who choose the Reincarnation option in The God of Highschool, who did you pick?

Thinking of maybe Cu Chulain.

Actually, do we have any other jumps where you can be the reincarnation of a mythological being or something?

In 1989 a bunch of wierdos and side characters were sent to prison by a pharma company for knowing too much. These monstrosities promptly escaped from a maximum security quarantine to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have zombies, if no one else can kill them, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire PHAGIA.

I'm thinking of maybe being Mithras.

I would have been Sun Wukong, but he's the FUCKING MAIN CHARACTER
FUCK

Val said you can still be a version of him.

/JC/ have you waifued a fish girl?

A fish is fine too.

I was thinking of being the reincarnation of Archangel Raphael, since I can't seem to find any mention of God of Highschool having a version of him. If Michael is going to be a dick, it's up to Raphael to be the angelic ally of mankind!

Sum up your jumper in one picture

Here is link again

If the whole point of Jumpchain is to sustain the entertainment of the benefactor (I don't know if there's an official name), then what about things like the Animal Crossing and Nintendogs jumps?

I've always like Amphbian from Supreme Power. Technically she's in the Marvel multiverse, but it feels kind of creepy to go all the way to another dimension just to meet a specific girl.

Because Sitcoms and Slice of Life have never been a popular genre right?

Obviously, they've got varied tastes and enjoy slice of life stories as well as action.

Thinking of Vivian but I'm not sure. Maybe Lancelot.

>pic related but with a burning building behind them and Sain cracking his knuckles

Thats fair, I never thought of that

>Lancelot
Can you do that?

They are a potentially yandere eldritch horror, who knows what they find entertaining. They might find you sitting in your warehouse in your underwear eating Cheetos sprinkled with melange entertaining.

Maybe. I'd have to ask Val first if he counts. It was just a brief thought. Lancelot is cool even if he fucked up.

I'm pretty sure it has to be a something inherently supernatural. A god, demigod, spirit, demon, monster, etc. But Lancelot was mortal, he just grew up in fairy society.

Lancelot is a shitty French cunt who can't even stick to the Bro Code.

I picked up Ruto because Link never wanted her and had shit taste. I also picked up Rutala by giving her a body.

Didn't pick up Mipha because that Link knew a good fish when he saw it and was basically engaged to her, but I did make sure to bring her back to life and set the two up again. Zelda was pissed.

YJ_user, can Hybridization make multi creature mixes or mutagens?

So. Planning to run some wide-spread social experiments that may or may not be entirely ethical.

What's the best way to go about building a mechanical god for people to worship?

I want to beat the shit out of everyone and everything I see even if I were unarmed and naked. Which jumps will further my goals?

Any that start within walking distance to a liquor store.

If Val doesn't finish the Drakengard 3 jump by the time the SV quest A Deathly Silence, a RWBY/Drakengard 3 crossover, is finished then I'm going to make a jump of the quest.

Even if Val does finish the Drakengard 3 first I might just turn it into a jump anyway since the last update has the potential to turn the quest into the best thing ever.

Would the free perk from Dragonball GT be enough to let you at least survive anything that might pick a fight with you in GoH?

Can you belief some sick fucks ship BotW Link and Zelda even pre-timeskip? I mean, maybe after the game when they're roaming Hyrule together and Link has had time to move on from Mipha their relationship could become something more, but back when he was the Royal Protector? No, Link was taken then. Fucking NTR fetishists, they disgust me.

I'd probably go with Chronos, Logos, or Aoide if I felt like removing most dramatic tension from the chain.

No one has demonstrated more than partially star-destroying power (Mo-Ri kicked the photosphere of the sun off), so the strength to destroy solar systems that Power grants should probably be enough. Depends on if it means reduce the planets to rubble or just shatter them, I don't know GT.

If all we get is fucking RWBY X WHatever Crossover fics im going to actually kill someone

PICK A DIFFERENT SERIES CROSSOVER TO MAKE A JUMP OUT OF

I have never heard of A Deathly Silence, what's it about?

But More Drakengard 3 is always fun.

I'm not sure what you think a threat is meant to accomplish but I do still hope you drown in a pot of hot piss for it.

Aside from the top 4-5 guys, yes.

>Lancelot is cool

How would a bronze/gold cloth saint from Saint Seiya fare in the God of Highschool?

I'm going with Prometheus. Mostly because it makes sense, background-wise.

Besides, you can't go wrong with Greek Loki.

I kind of want to do Shinji and 40K.

Still paging KOTORAnon if he's around. Some JLU questions.

Depends on how skilled they are. You're giving very little information.

>Lancelot is cool

If Val's still here, would a power copying variation of Greed's powers be valid as a Reincarnation power, or is power copying stronger than power stealing?

YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT'S PREFERABLE

GO NUTS

Power copying is better, yeah, since you don't need to kill them first.

Not quite.

Man, fuck off with this shit.

Lets say Ikki Phoenix at the lowest and Shaka Virgo at the highest

What if it still required you to defeat or kill them to copy anything?

So that'll be the second time you try a stealth replacement of her stuff, since you already ripped off Infinite Stratos.

...I don't get what the difference is from power stealing at that point though. If you've gotta kill them anyway, they're still losing those powers.

So it's okay when she does it with Multiverse, but it's not okay when anyone else does it. Is that what I'm getting?

Nah, BAHHSCQ is inspired by Infinite Stratos, but has a different tone. For one thing, there's an actual plot.

Makes me wonder, how strong can you get without any external magic buffs and the like? Purely perks/racial traits.

Is this setting even different enough or is it just putting a few characters into RWBY from Drakengard?

You could resurrect them after and they'd still have their powers.

Yeah, it's pretty retarded. I don't like people always rabidly shipping Link and Zelda together when it makes sense. SS, WW, ST? Yeah, it's basically canon those two will end up together there, but then you get people shipping TP Link with his Zelda. I mean, holy shit, you have to really suck at reading the atmosphere and the tensions between the characters to think that Link cared one shit about Zelda and not Midna.

And you have to be heartless too. After hearing everything from her father and brother about how Mipha loved Link, how her and Link are implied to have spent their childhoods together, and even getting that flashback where Mipha shyly says she'll protect Link and gives him what amounts to a Zora engagement present made partially from her own body? How cruel can you be to think or want Link to be running around on her with Zelda? Pre-timeskip of course. Clearly Zelda back then had chemistry with him and had a crush of her own, but there's no indication that Link would betray Mipha. In the future, she's long dead, so there's really nothing wrong with Zelda and Link hooking up; grieving forever probably isn't something Mipha would want him to do anyway. But on my end, I see no reason to let it happen if I can bring Mipha back. Not because I dislike Zelda (though her voice actor sucks), but because fish > hylian.

I know you're a sperg, but that obviously wasn't a threat. And you're not exactly in the position to disallow fanfiction regardless.

Probably side with a no then, honestly. Seems like a change only there for specific kinds of abuses.

Hey Val, so Ultimate Lifeform can copy powers and make Ultimate versions of them, right? How big of a boost is that? For example, if I had a power that could crush a city, can it now crush a state? A country? A continent? The only example I know of is The World Ultimate, which can either freeze time for an hour or indefinitely and Kars just used it for an hour, from what I've heard. Not a lot to go on.

Which Jump are you talking about?

>Trolls
>Girls
They're all hermaphrodites with big spike dongs.

Yeah, it wasn't exactly made clear how much it boosts, just that it did and World was the only one really got a good view of.

I'd say it'd be a very big boost, so a city could go to a country, but not far beyond that.

If it wasn't intentionally a threat, it definitely seems to be the worst case of stumbling over words I've seen before.

If that Rouge Trader jump ever happens it needs a perk based on the how enemies occasionally become hilariously incompetent to the point of killing themselves with grenades before you meet them, missing every shot, or shooting their allies by accident.

Also a drawback based on the players getting similarly shit luck with the dice gods.

>replace whatever the name is with Yagami Hayate

As someone who's never played BOTW, were Link and Mipha in a full on relationship pre-timeskip? I thought she just had feelings for him and was wanted to marry him, which is why she made the armor for him, not that they were already together.

Gotcha, thanks Val.

Anywhere but here? Sure. But that kind of spillage is common here. And I really don't see how talking about making a jump is 'a threat'. Especially since it wouldn't stop an actual Drakengard 3 jump from being made.

Just do Adeptus Eva.

RNG, whether dice or computer, is always hilarious at the extremes. Rogue traders blowing themselves up with a fumbled grenade, your allies firing a full burst from their SMG directly into the back of another ally (damn you, fallout), the infamous X-Com 95% hit chance...

>I kind of want to do Shinji
Kowaru get out of here

This reminds me... need to ask Ninjanon his opinion on nuclear foxes. And pwetty tails.

That is what's implied, yes. Mipha is blatantly obvious about her feelings for him, but by the time they're of an age where they can act on it Link has already pushed himself fully into "emotionless warrior" mode, a mode which Zelda comments on in flashbacks.
Being unable to reach him in any other way, Mipha settles for assisting him with all her power as a fellow guardian, an act which ultimately kills her.

Phoenix? Depends when. If you mean when he has a Bronze, he's going to die hard. Virgo? Virgo is the second strongest Gold Saint, just below Gemini Saga, and those two can fling around galaxy busters and concentrate galactic power into subatomic points to do damage. They're legitimately competitive with everything below a SSG from DBS. God of Highschool is not a threat to them if the most people can do is fuck up a single sun.

>I'm not sure what you think a threat is meant to accomplish but I do still hope you drown in a pot of hot piss for it.
Its not a threat or at least I didn't mean for it to come off as one.

And like I said the last quest update makes me want to turn it into a jump anyway even if you did finish Drakengard 3 first.

>I have never heard of A Deathly Silence, what's it about?
Drakengard 3 taking place in RWBY.

And suffering. Lots and lots of suffering.

Like this guy said Battle Action Harem Highschool Side Character Quest is different from Infinite Stratos. Unless your saying that we can't have jumps of the same genre which is stupid.

I do admit that I stole the Valk customization section concept from the IS jump.

Maybe? It introduces magic and supernatural creatures to RWBY.

If Hazredous Interruptions is an acceptable jump then I think this might be as well.

...christ, this is why crossover fanfics were a godawful idea. Just a pathetic, weak excuse for replacements where the only changes are putting the characters from one into another. Not even a fanfic where there's massive differences on it's own, just shoving em together.

I watch Rouge Trader game that gets posted to youtube and it seems like there is a constant flow of hilarious RNG. A player surviving under heavy machine gun fire with by dumb luck and another literally pissing on a commanding officer as due to a critical failure. Lurking Hunger could do with a jump when that game ends.

RNG is such fun when you aren't the one having to deal with it.

Well, maybe Borderline Edition. 3.5 doesn't capture the feel that I like about Shinji and 40K, it's closer to non-canon official side-material. Though Evangelion ANIMA could be fun.

Sure. Does anyone have a bomb collar for me to wear?

What methods do you folks use in chronicle-ing your Jumper? Do you make 'character sheets' out of your Jumper? Collate your Perks and Loot? Or do you just have pages and pages of individual jumps?

>Mipha has feelings for Link for years
>When she finally gets a chance to act on it, Link has gone full on emotionless warrior
>all she can do is try and support him as a fellow guardian as things steadily get worse and worse
>Calamity Ganon destroys everything, and Waterblight Ganon kills Mipha
>She never even got to give the armour to Link
...well that's sad.

>Not even a fanfic where there's massive differences on it's own, just shoving em together.
Define massive differences because plot wise there are a lot of differences.

Fuck no, you think we keep those things around for when some weirdo ayy lmao bishi wants to do himself in? Just get Shinji to wank your head off again.

Yet you went ahead and tried to replace the Dragonball endjump with Multiverse.