JUST

These two turds were supposed to go up! Fuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/banknote-e-currency-issue-our-silver-first-step-4237922dd9e5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gotta wait derp

ICX won’t move until mid jan, 1 weknbefore mainnet goes live.

TRON is a looooooong hold. They have some massive developments coming out in Q2 (insider knowledge) so you’ll want to be holding but it’s a long wait. Not a quick pump and dump

>ICX won’t move until mid jan, 1 weknbefore mainnet goes live.

This. Also you want to scalp the profit. You buy a week before the news and then sell the morning or night before it's given. Don't hodl shitcoins.

icx is literally the most legit coin on the market, how is it a shitcoin

So you plan on selling before it’s listed on coinone or any other Korean exchanges? And just want to sell when mainet is released which will make it go to like 8-10 assuming everything goes smoothly

Top investor right there lmao

How many tokens needed for a master node insider?

>bought icx at 11k sats
>bought trx at 50 sats
who here /comfy/

Buy in a week before mainnet, sell the night before.

bought icx at ico, more at 12k, more at 20k, more at 30k and more at 40k

im ready for next year bois

How much u have total

not this few lol

but he's right in the sense that i don't have as much as you probably think, I'm a poor student

bought 100k thx

>bought trx at 290 sats

medium.com/helloiconworld/banknote-e-currency-issue-our-silver-first-step-4237922dd9e5

Kek if you think icx is a shitcoin.

Right? If the chinks can engineer my car that still runs like a top after 180,000 miles of abuse, they can definitely engineer some digital fucking money am I right?

God dammit I spammed these threads about TRX being fucking shit. It's a fucking worthless pump and dump chink coin that even chinks are afraid of. If you FOMO in at over 300 sats, you need to be arrested for abandoning your money.

Lmao. What'd you buy in at? 380 sats?

>I don't know much about ICX.

ICX is korean which also makes some of the best value for money cars such as Hyundai, Kia.
Hyundais have longer life span than the shit American brands and are much cheaper with cheaper parts.
I’m not expecting you to know any of this tho, you sound retarded.

Fuck Tron, I'm going out after the next pump above 300

They said this was XRB killer, my sides in orbit.

>dumping before Lotte world tower annual summit
kek

Koreans ARE chinks you Hoffman hemorrhoid

Smart man. Same shit I did last pump. I then sold out of all shitcoins and put it all on the Jewish normie fidget spinner, and I won.

BUY DONT SELL

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE COIN YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO SELL. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN IT YOU NEVER SHOULD BUY IN THE FIRST PLACE

TRON is a good coin but it seems like whales use it wayt too much to milk normies.
+Scatman's pnd.

I dumped some yesterday, everything is priced in.