Be a poor fucking peasant in some rural village

>Be a poor fucking peasant in some rural village.
>Your liege lord starts to levy peasants
>Now your a man-at-arms in some nice ass castle with a Lion banner
>In the distance in some guard tower one of the watchers sees ship in the distance
>Time to prove you're a badass.
>All of a sudden a man with a glowing sword is leading the charge. He towers over you and the rest of your companions.
>His banner is heart gules enflamed proper charged with a stag's head sable crowned of the field

What do Veeky Forums?

Yell out for king Joffrey the first of his name and charge at the Dark Lord and usurper in the hope of killing him.

I shoot him with a crossbow

I doubt that some poor peasant can become a man-at-arms so fast. Also that guy has no helmet and no shield, shoot him.

>Now your a man-at-arms
When'd that happen?

Surviving battles and saving the Liege lord Son.

Stab him with a pike.

Get stabbed and die

>>Be a poor fucking peasant in some rural village.
I don't like fetish threads but I have to ask: why is this peasant fucks specially the poor?

Agghhh...

Worth the shots. The glowing sword probably makes him into a target.

I mean, your options are shoot, charge, hold or run and I doubt getting into melee with him is gonna work in your favor.

gather my 19 good friends

someone who has survived long enough on the battlefield to earn a sword probably doesnt need armor

That's it i'm dead.

You are not thinking big enough, user.

I shot him with the catapult at long range because his glowing sword makes for great target practice.

dafuq?

I join Stannis

>shoot him

Thinking like protagonists

Bewitched by the man's righteousness, I suddenly switch sides
STANNIS, STANNIS, STANNIS

What does any of this have to do with tax policy!?

>Le grey morality meme again

Consider if I should turn my coat, but first I must know the most important thing... I yell
>WHAT WOULD BE YOUR TAX POLICY?

>Your liege lord starts to levy peasants
Wonder what dumb poorly written retard bastardization of vaguely medieval europe-times made by an uneducated fatass that doesn't understand the period but ignorant simpletons parrot around as realistic I found myself in. Probably find a way to kill myself as painlessly as possible before I get some "shocking" edgelord death.

>Not bewitched by the mannis' wItch
ISHYGDDT

Fine, her too.

AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

Hang on, my liege, I'm coming!

>tfw you'll never be a knight

>le everything must be binary meme

>dickon