Zcl

Does this still have steam? Thinking about getting some.

Well the fork is going to be in late January and market cap is still low. So, yeah.

This. Guaranteed moon when a date for the BTCP fork is set.

Who would miss out on free money?

Yes, this is going to rocket once the actual January fork date is announced.

How low do you guys think it might dip? 500,400k?

Bought at 50k and was at a loss for months. Now at a x14 profit, fucking crypto man.

Depends on what BTC does come January 1st. Otherwise it might cool off a bit or continue growing with more people learning about the HF.

That's why I started crypto. Patience always nets you money. Patience doesn't net me shit in other places

It will go to.at least $250 before the fork. Hold for the fork and you'll get 1ZCL and 1BTCP.

I'm thinking between $750 and $1000 before fork

whalepool is crazy about this shit, they're not even buying because all they think about is hide their money using shielded address

it's a good hold

Check out ZOI.

Why would't EVERYONE with holdings in BTC jump into this no matter what price? It's literally like a multiplier.

Is it normally better to sell before the fork or after the fork?

WHY IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN NOT IN A REPUTABLE EXCHANGE, I WANTED TO BUY YESTERDAY BUT ITS ONLY ON BUTTREX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Normally before, but this time the shit you get from the fork is fucking good too.
So I'm going to sell after it recovers from the dump.

I got at 23k sats though. If you got now maybe I'd be more careful.
BTCP will be 100 usd minimum imo.

Because those guys move markets, there is about 67k ZCL to buy in total on Bittrex for about 231BTC. You follow me?

If you don't have an account and some money on literally every exchange but the korean one (since it requires you to be a gook) you're the dumb fuck.

Oh, it's mooning fucking again.
By the trend, next step is probably 120k sats if not more.

Ah. Yes. Maybe if people are dumb enough, they'll pay more than $250 per ZCL. Most Bitcoin fork is at or above 5 billion market cap. 1:1 for btcp at zcl's supply 1.8 mil and total hard for coins is at 18 mil. That means zcl should be worth 500 mil in market cap. About $250 per coin is fair.

God dammit I pulled out at 70k satoshi because I was shilled for another coin. I was gonna put it shortly. Didn't think ti would moon so quickly wtf

Still gonna be a 2.5x then.

Wtf this is srsly? Thinking if I should sell my SALT for this. But it's already +200%, can't go over 200$ before getting dumped bad somewhere bloew 100$.

it's arleady 125$ ea now

Market cap is at 217M, I call for 1B easy.

> only 200m MC
> Hard Fork Coming end of Jan so LOONG way to go
> 1 BTCP = $100 approx minimum
This could be THE easiest money you will ever make in your life

Zcash is ZCL but worse and with higher supply, and yet it still goes for 480 usd despite the fuck ZCL shits all over it.
Of course ZCL will tank after the snapshot, but it will surely recover.
This is a fucking runescape tier "I'll double your money" scam, expect it works.