New Ripple Strategy we hit the profit limit

Ive been flipping XRP since it was 20 cents. I always knew it would hit 2$ and been cashing in and out against BTC. Done well, but as XRP increases the potential for profit decreases. Went from 2X to .10% gains. So where do we go from here? Just hold and day trade against XRP? Find a new cow to milk? Whats to be gained at this point? If it matched BTC its only a triple up at this point. What now guys?

Yeah i bought in at 80 cents and was wondering when the best time to sell wpuld be so that i could buy back in when it dips. Any input?

>Dips
Lmao.

>He doesn't know that 1 xrp will be the price of 1 BTC eoy 2018.

Ive sold many times since 80 cents for 10% gains. Just treated it like job where I try to make 100$ -200 a day. Im going to move to SALT cause I think its the next sure bet. The banking coins cant be beat. People will want loans and stuff. Just wondering if I should bother buying back in or holding BTC at this point,.

check out PRO and HST. both perfect use cases for crypto and so small that the order books are tiny enough to make huge profit flipping.

Thats not possible and people with your mentality are making this pump too soon. XRP was supposed to take till next year to hit 2$ its too much too soon which makes me weary of holding profits in XRP . Ill always buy and sell big dips but in its stable state not sure how to approach XRP

Just remember, if you sell/trade for another crypto you gotta pay the tax man on the amount it gained - the cost of the other coin based on when you first bought the XRP.

Or some shit like that.
Doesn't matter if you cash out or not.
So even if you have 0 dollars in your fiat bank account, you may have to pay thousands in taxes, even if all your crypto crashes.

Literally just hodl. It hasn't even been listed on Coinbase yet and you know it's coming. We are in a month-long rally, it would take a hell of a lot to shut this down.

Ya but are we just giving up on market caps in the crypto world? It has to surpass BTC to reach a triple up. I like day trading. Is 2018 the year XRP replaces BTC? Will be pair all alts to XRP? Basically a correction is going to happen. I think dangerous long term hold with no potential to make a weekly income.

"was supposed to"
Please elaborate

Not a thread for people like you who want to nitpick and argue anyone with foresight saw this becoming #2 to BTC. I dont think you have anything to add to the conversation so keep silent please

Literally not true at all even in burgerland

I think the Asian markets pumping this up makes a lot of sense. I don't see it hitting BTC levels of course, but it's also difficult to anticipate where it will be EOY 2018. It could be $5 or $50. It all depends on how widespread crypto is in the Western markets. Imagine JP Morgan picking it up.

>Since you have still not sold the stock, you'd now have an unrealized gain of $8 per share ($8 above where you first bought in). Gains or losses are said to be "realized" when a stock is sold. This is especially important from a tax perspective as, in general, capital gains are taxed only when they are realized.
Move on.

>Ive been flipping XRP since it was 20 cents.
You wasted your time. You could have held all the way up, you cuck.

Don't buy XRP it kills white people.

You are talking about IOTA. Ripple is literally a God-tier coin.

IOTA wants to fund refugees and import them to Europe, further supporting our genocide.

Yea its hard to feel insulted when Im up and doing quite well. There was a period where 20 cents was 2900 SATS I was not crippled like other during that time. Call me a cuck, but I have proven my skills time and time again. This is a serious discussion for the adults. XRP increases in risk the higher it goes. Taking profits is the difference of seeing this as a job and being a faggot such as yourself. I most likely have a lot more money invested in the game than you. Youre an amature.

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Ya thanks saw this in every other thread kindly fuck off.

So more to be gained from buying into Ripple or Stellar now?