ARE YOU HYPED FOR SOME INTERSECTIONAL DIVERSITY IN YOUR 40K?! OH YEAH!

ARE YOU HYPED FOR SOME INTERSECTIONAL DIVERSITY IN YOUR 40K?! OH YEAH!

already hyped for a comeback of the Rainbow Warriors

>Intersectional.

So we get a few more brown people and SoB maybe, GW will refuse to yield on anything else.

>Implying we will ever get SoB

>Even Feminists cannot get SoB released.

Now despite making up less than 3% of The population, 1 in 3 will be represented as belonging to that 3%.

I'm hyped, Slaanesh and the Emperor's Children desperately need an update, and with the advent of the Thousand Sons and Death Guard...oh baby.

>he thinks Slannytrannies are getting an update rather than removed for being transphobic

Awesome, this is just what a game about genocidal space fascists need!

GF would rather release female space marines than EVER give SoB anything.
Hell, instead of making sets and updates for the armies women actually play (tyranids and only tyranids), they'd rather make female versions of every other army.

Is this actually a thing?
What did I miss?

>Feminazis rabble rausing as usual
>Stumble across 40k
>Unlike every other stupid emotional blog in the past, this one actually catches on, mostly due to the PETA article months ago about the Yiffs
>Feminazis rail about "no-representation" in the Imperium
>As per usual, they ignore literally everything that isn't a Space Marine
>GW 2.0, against all judgement, actually reponds to this, seeking to reason with the insane

GW are trying to disassociate themselves from more ethnically conservative types by pushing a more diverse cast in their publications

THIS got published and /pol/ veritably prolapsed with rage

I mean, the fact that it's ADB doesn't surprise me, but let's be honest, apart from German sounding names, IF were never excluded from having black dudes. It's not the RG or its descendants, being white skinned and such.

Slow down bub, they haven't done anything yet.

Fuck /pol/ I'd fucking love a Blaxploitation parody film a la Black Dynamite about a black 70s Imperial Fist being a brotha and taking down them heretics, knowmsayin?

Honestly, I want some Celestial Lion action. They are being brought up to strength by the fuckmothering Black Templars, how could they not be awesome?

well quite, but you know how melodramatic /pol/acks get
>oh the sky is falling
>soon we'll all be transmarines
>nigs in my boipussie

that..... that would kinda awesome but wouldn't really fit the aesthetic...... unless it were a propaganda publication in universe like Ciaphas Cain

It'd be funny as hell but wouldn't pass, even if it was written by a black guy. And even then, black comic writers (understandably) don't like being forced to fo nothing but black people.

their outrage doesn't seem to have lasted long, the main talking points on there at the moment are Hilary Clinton's glasses and prohibitions against incest being a jewish plot

>nigger-worshipping this hard and flagrantly

ADB is mentioning them in his upcoming Emperor's Trident novel, along the Mentors. Apparently the 3 chapters were tasked to protect whatever region of space, and a Mentor is sent to the Tridents to make sure they're good to fight, unlike the Lions.

Redpill me on the Celestial Lions
I did say parody. Its just a fun way to say fuck you to the "white genocide" fags from /pol/ and SJWcucks at the same time. Also I don't mind the grimdark future being about a united humanity with many different colors and takes on the Imperial Creed. I just don't like ADBs forced pandering and horrific daddy issues. See pic. But that doesn't mean I have anyhing against some Battle-Brothas
Yeah I know it would cause internet shaking rage but I still think a Ciaphas Cain style publication about a blaxploitation spehss mahreen or Inquisitor would be sick.
If not can't we just have black dudes in 40k and not get triggered by the j00z/le totally real and not made up cultural appropriation

>prohibitions against incest being a jewish plot
I'm impressed.

Remind from that bingo, who was Variel?

Respond to it how?
I mean, you haven't really said anything is happening yet. It's just a bunch of bootybothering.

>nigger worship
wtf am i reading

Female Space Marines is a good thing.

Celestial Lions were genuine dindus from Space Africa who gave the Inquisition flakk. Got targetted by 'ork snipers' that kept singling out apothecaries and command elements. Gave not a single fuck, fucked up orks like any son of Dorn should, and bro'd it up with Grimmaldus on Armageddon.

Please return to your containment board.

it's a pretty popular topic, I assume it's related to /pol/ purity kink

>African themed Fist sucessors
>Storytellers with ancestor worship
>Also known for their compassion and faith in the Emperor and his people
>Defend a shrine world who had a chaotic schism in their priesthood at
the bequest by an Inquisitor
>Purge the traitors, the people surrender, everyone loves them
>Inquisitor decides the entire planet was corrupt due to negligence, and issues Exterminatus
>CL call him out on his bullshit, issues a martial challenge
>Inquisitor assassinates their champion
>Inquisitor has not sated his murderboner, decides to kill off the chapter to the last man for their defiance
>Blames the murders on "Ork snipers"
>Only a squad of CT left
>Black Templars happen to be in the system
>Hear of loyal sons of Dorn being assblasted
>Jump to their aid and fuck up the Inquisitor alongside Grimaldus himself
>Now working to rebuild, since all of their apothecaries were assassinated and their geneseed storage raided.

>Gave not a single fuck
Let's not go that far, they got buttfucked so hard they had to beg for help, which, for any SM, is a hard pill to swallow.

Here's your (You)
Now please stop.

Sure, because you see PoCs as your playthings to prance about and put on minstrel shows for you.

At least /pol/ is openly racist.

now that's bait

>Huuuur it's better to be racist than to joke about each other's stereotypes
My best mate is half Vietnamese and we are extremly racist towards one another, and it's fine, because we're friends. user is probably the same with his mates. We joke around but don't believe a word of it.

>Shalom, I'm Normie McNormalperson, and boy do I love letting niggers fuck my wife. How about you, goy?
You aren't fooling anyone

>it's okay to punch down on minorities, so long as they don't mock their white overlords!
>How can I be racist? I have a pet minority!
I thought Veeky Forums was better than this.

@55956639
no (You) for you Baitmaster

Please return to your quarantine site.

Look at this twitterfag acting like he's one of us.

>trying this hard to virtue signal

>on Veeky Forums

lmao @ u you stupid nigger

Mate, you lost that argument as soon as you started saying being openly racist was better.

>twitterfag
coming from someone who browse /rthedonald this is rich

also what's happening with the influx of /pol/tard in Veeky Forums ?