Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Soul War, Nagash vs Sigmar and Chaos, will he die again?

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/10/18/warhammer-live-lists-for-october-18th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do we have the Path to Glory book as a pdf?

First for the manliest blacksmith in the land.

you ARE going to be getting spooky playing Death on Halloween, aren't you user?

What do you guys say, is it reasonable to use this guy as a Errant-Questor?
I have no other use for the Shadespire guys otherwise in AoS proper, what with them not getting a unique warscroll and all.

They can be unit champions for Liberators.

Absolutely yes. Good paintjob btw, though It seems like either the topknot could use a highlight or this roman waistbelt/skirt thing a little nuln oil. You know, some kind of contrast.

Hello inhabitants of AoSG, those who wish to join in on a fun Age of Sigmar Roleplay in /qst/ are welcome to join. Just go to /qst/ and look in the catalog, you can't miss it! That's all, have a good day Anons!

Would I be a creepy bastard if I used a unit of Sisters of Silence as StD Slaaneshi Chosen? I was thinking of using Chaos Warriors heads, Marauder champion's swords and various pointy bits to chaos them up a bit. What do you guys think?

How did the Order vs Grots do on stream? I can't imagine it ended well for the greens

grots steamrolled the order. They were a ittle overpoints tho iirc

It sounds pretty awful, since SoS don't look chaos-y at all.

How? Wtf did order take?

I think that their heads are already okay desu but yeah - they should be fine mate
>SoS don't look chaos-y at all
Pic related is a Chaos Lord of Slaanesh

warhammer-community.com/2017/10/18/warhammer-live-lists-for-october-18th/
Duncan took a weird mish-mash of stuff that he just likes the look of whereas Martin took a pretty coherent Moonclan army. 6 Fanatics and 2 Mangler Squigs is pretty hard to deal with at roughly 1500 points, especially with what Duncan took. Still Duncan's army looked leagues better than Martin's so there's that.

>after the stone skeleton nerf
I'm confused - did GW change the stone skeleton ability text? I see no difference between battletome text and warscroll text on the GW site

Does anyone have that picture of the gaunt summoner stabbing the book?

is there a trick to reading files downloaded with meta?
I can open them, but there is no text in them.

Also why would anyone ever take Soultearer over Spinecleaver in their Skullreaper units?

Errata/Faq

Not the rule as such, but the way it's officially interpreted to work changed.

Any tips for tzeentch players fighting against seraphon?

Hrm. Grots were also pushing 1700pts lol

>Also why would anyone ever take Soultearer over Spinecleaver in their Skullreaper units?
With a Bloodstoker in tow the daemon weapons become fairly attractive.

Oh, yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Dig it, user. Like said, I would think the heads look chaosy enough. All I think you'd need to do would be to replace the shoulderpads with something without an eagle, but otherwise that'd look p. tite.

Okay, I found it. Well, I'm not familiar with the game enough to comprehend the impact of this errata but I believe it's significant

is the age of sigmar starter set the only way to get a bloodstoker?

Apart from kitbashing, yes.

also dirt cheap on ebay

It's not the best looking, so I honestly might kit bash that.

Yes, those eagles have to go, those on the shoulder pads as well as those on some of the cloacks. For the shoulder pads, something smooth, so that I may put some Slaaneshi decals on that. Then some big ass swords, and a healthy dose of spikes.

Okay so I'm planning on making a Blades of Khorne army to play with some friends I met at college.
I've never played this game before and I don't know what is and isn't strong.

Could anyone give me some pointers?
Like on what I should get and what I should stay the hell away from.

they look like dark eldar

You can get it in the Thunder and Blood box too, which is stupid value.

get what you like unless they're playing tryhard tourney lists

in which case stay the fuck away from bloodcrushers holy shit

Bloodsecrator is a must, the Aspring Deathbringer and the Bloodstoker are also really damn good for buffing. Beyond that you have good selection of slugger heroes.
Unit-wise most shit is decent.
I always recommend a Skullcannon and some Gorebeast Chariots.
Honestly, I'd just get the Khorne side of the AoS starter kit and go from there.

>skullcannon

no they're fucking horrible

missed a few threads, still no aelves, shame.

inb4
>never

Could I do mighty skullcrushers instead?
And nah, we're not tournament types. We just are competitive whenever we play stuff together.

So get the starter kit or split it with someone?

Also, Bloodreavers or Blood Warriors?

The Mrs. runs the Gore Pilgrims Warscroll Battalion. It's Bloodsecrator-centric, boosting the range of its Portal of Skulls

when was the last whfb elf update

yeah skullcrushers have more attacks and are cheaper pointswise, they're good with a lord on a daemonic mount

never warriors

Why never warriors?

Blades of Khorne is the most economical army you can get because they are in the starter and therefore lots are second hand.

Get the AoS starter. Youll have a ton of guys.
Then trade the Stormcast half for someones Khorne side, and now you have double the dudes. That's 2 bloodsecrators, 2 bloodstokers, plus all the rest of the stuff.

Next you can get either Start Collecting khorne, or Start Collecting khorne daemons for more value.

Once you have a good core army, the only things you really should add are WrathMongers
They are fucking awesome. You throw the unit at your opponents BEST melee guy, and watch as they kill themselves.

Lastly, don't forget slaves to darkness can be Khorne as well. So you can get a warshrine or chaos warriors if you want.

I have some Khorne demons and some chaos warriors from back before AoS was a thing. So I might have the start of later additions.

>playing against seraphon
>he finished deploying first and makes me go first
>he gets the double turn
>on his 2nd turn he uses engine of the gods to roll another turn
>with 3 turns in a row he shoots me off the objectives and teleports onto them
>scores 3 times in a row, cripples my army
>mfw

Soon

Good. I love lizzys

I was wanting to add some SCE with Javelins to my force but when I look on ebay all I find is the box with Hammers (pictured). Is it a box that has the parts for both hammers and javelin guys or is it just the hammer version? Seems odd that only the one type is on ebay.

If they're not from the starter set then yes they'll have both weapon options.

Trying to avoid the starter set ones as, as far as I know, they only come one way. I was hoping this is both options but none of the descriptions make it clear and on the GW site they have two different listings but no picture of the box. It is all very bizarre.

Apparently Forgeworld is getting it's own AoS team.

Fimir will take a couple of years.

Khornate Dragon is taking so long because they can't get the lord on top of him right.

>on the GW site they have two different listings but no picture of the box
Why are you lying?

Does anyone have Beastclaw Raiders warscroll cards? I need to know if they are updated with stone skeleton errata

They have a listing for javelins and one for hammer Prosecutors.

I just went to the website and this is the picture they show not the one you show.

Fellas.
How do I make a Bone Giant/Giant Skeleton that won't look like shit?

>I just went to the website and this is the picture they show not the one you show.
Did you click on this pic user?

Hmm. That's not a bad headswap.

How the hell did Squats end up in age of sigmar?

They rose up from the underworlds.

HIGH FANTASY NIGGA

Wrong

Go buy a toy skeleton from mastermind or an anatomy toy for school. check art shops or Halloween shops
A skele is a skele.

I get the feeling he’d take offence to being called manly.

I wish we knew if he was still alive or not. The 14dchan mentions how he and the Black Fortress pretty much BTFO of all the greenskins that tried to attack the Black Fortress. Despite that, it doesn't have a source of what book or lore that's from so I can't confirm that. It also mentions how Zharr Naggrund was destroyed but never mentions anything regarding the Black fortress. Could it be Possible that Drazhoath survived the end times?

So Nagash will be the main villain of this upcoming AoS season instead of Archaon.

Is this a good thing?

Only if you like seeing undead stomped by stormcast

Definitely yes. I want to see a brand new posterboys army for Death

It would be if he weren't fighting boring Stormcast. However if GW finally pulls their head out of their ass and launches a brand new human freeguild faction or deep one elves, with the narrative being that Stormcast are useless when fighting the God of Death, then I'll be interested. As it is now though, I'm not too excited, because it'll just be another boring "AND NOW THE STORMCAST MUST FIGHT X VILLAIN AND BE HOME IN TIME FOR DINNER BECAUSE THEY NEVER LOSE!!"

Nagash has a lot more motives than archoan. I'm much more interested in what they'll have him do. Plus, new death releases are likey.

What's a good skaven pestilens list and what should I buy?

Tbh would be nice to see some bad shit happen to archaon and a new everchosen rise up.

If Nagash is Darkseid, what is Archaon and everyone else?

.t Wulfrik

I did and it just made it bigger. In the bottom corner at the end of all the other thumbnail pictures of the javelin Prosecutors was a thumbnail picture of the box. So I'm an idiot, yeah.

My WIP skryre acolytes, gonna throw on some brAss for the next color and then hit with a wash. Any suggestions on what else I can do?

GWs skeletons are pretty dated, do you guys know any good (hopefully reasonably priced) basic skeleton models? archers would be nice too

Here is another photo, thinking about maybe making thenbacknpacks glow a little green or somthing and will probably add a bronze or brass color to the bulbous part of the guns.

Same color to the intricate parts of the back packs I think

Reaper mini's colossal skeleton works well.

I've got a bit of an odd question here but maybe someone has an answer.

I really want to play Age of Sigmar. I bought the Spire of Dawn set and started painting and I've played a few games against myself, but I want more of it. I really want to play more Skaven and I've gotten a few variants of a 1k Skryre army planned out that'll cost me about $200, not including paints. Awesome. Great.

The problem is that I have no one to play against. I've called every comic shop in town, I've scoured local gaming groups, I've asked around at work and offered to start a group for it... no one is interested. The only place I can find is an hourish away and they play Thursday nights which massively conflict with my schedule (plus thursday night in that area would be insane traffic)

So I need to play by myself. Setup my own table, scenarios, etc. Which means I'm going to need more than just my Skryre army. What army comp would be fairly fun and even against a small skaven group? I dont want to pick some comp that wins every single game but I want something that'll be fun and my tactics and the terrain make a good shift back and forth. Not something that'll absolutely stomp, or get stomped, by the skaven list, but something that'll be 50/50?

Anyone have any ideas on what factions I should look into?

Where are you located user? Someone here may in fact be closer than you think.

As for playing against yourself, I'm not sure what would be good for you to play against yourself with. Maybe another faction that you like the models of?

Lizards, maybe? Plus they have the benefit of being cheap if you're going to buy two armies.
I'm in a similar boat, user. If you were in the area I'd offer to play a round or two.

I'm in Orlando, Florida. Sadly it seems everyone around my area is into 40k and have all but abandoned Sigmar.

Lizards sound like an okay idea. I do like how they look, I'll start digging through their warscrolls

Omfg dude, I live in Florida (lake Mary just north of you) , have you not gone to the winter park Warhammer store ? We have quite a few AOS players, granted most of the people play 40k

I can give you a invite to a facebook group if you want to schedule games with people, but I'll need your name

I went up there once, but it's an hour away and my understanding is they play Thurs/Fri night... And Winter Park Village in the evening of a weekday, traversed there via I-4 sounds like the fucking worst.

Do they play any other days? Also yeah. Not keen on posting my name on Veeky Forums lol, but my discord is Lawlcat#6312

If you have kik or snap chat add me

Kanue42

That way I can talk to you via phone

I am off work after 5pm and the winter park store is closest to me, I have weekends off and usually get off early on Friday's, I'm always up for a game around then, my main group of friends all play 40k >.>

I'm willing to traverse to sci fy or fashion square mall though some times. I just hate driving into Orlando.

Your absolutely right that traffic sucks around out parts of town. Especially around 5 or 6

Your a bro user for helping strengthen the community

chocolate rain...

wow, I just learned that stormcasters are undead being tortured with alzheimer

that's pretty obscure and frightening

It would be if GW actually highlighted upon this. All we are ever shown is how valiant and amazing the Stormcast are and how they never fail or lose ever. If GW actually fucking went into detail about the horrifying aspect of them losing themselves everytime, it would make them actually interesting and less mary sue-ish than they are now.

They actually changed the rules text, not just a new interpretation. Stone Skeleton is basically shitty now, and just taking that many points of mournfang is better, sadly.

uhhhh que? Is this laid out somewhere? I'd love to read it, sounds interesting

They are not. But they're still useful, since the other warscrolls are unchanged, and it doesn't matter that Stonehorns have the old wording, since they aren't worth running anyway.

Ok here's an update on the duardin grand mountain hold terrain. I finished painting it. Again, I went for quick and cheap, so it's nothing spectacular. Fits on a 6'x4' area. Meant to be only used for a couple games then tossed because it's really unwieldy terrain, probably fragile, and difficult to store.

Exclusing the materials I already had, this all costed me about $20. Totally worth it.

still waitin on that guy to make the skaven paper mill :(

I remember reading somewhere that no stormcast has ever been reforged a third time, so they can die twice, but the third appears to be permanent.

I'm fascinated by the idea of a stormcast character on his last life and how he would act, knowing that the next time he dies Sigmar wont be able to save him. Does he become a coward? Does he trying to make his next death as meaningful as possible? The speculations are endless.

Alternate set-up. Simulating a grand walkway.

Last one.