Character art thread

You know the drill.

Also, I'm starting my new campaign, and I need a shit ton of handouts. I mainly need historically realistic norse people - men and women, no bare chested viking bullshit.

But I also need a really hot druidess/priestess, a demoness/succubus who is hot, but not outright fetishy
And a giantess - also not fetishy. I'm not sure for which kind of a giantess I'm looking - fire, frost, cloud, stone or storm - but surely not hill. She must be regal looking - you look at her, and think - yeah, this must be their queen, or goddess.

Norman but close enuff really

pimped out retainers/nobles/cheiftains

Ship warfare.

great pic right here

Jarl Borg up in this bitch! Nigga suffered the Blood Eagle and did not cry out in pain, thus ushering his soul through the gates of Valhalla.

Does this knight look European, African, or other?

Can anyone hook me up with a specific piece of art? It was a knight or fighter in simple plate mail with very short dark hair and scars across his face. If I remember right, he had a fairly dour expression and the background was either solid red-brown or grey.

Might be this.

Or this.

Nah. He was standing with a straighter posture and facing the other way. Looked a bit older, too.

Requesting Exotic Eastern Noblewomen with a veil.

arab in europe

Does anyone have that image of three knights, two of whom have exquisite helms and one is looking at them with a 'WTF' look on his face?

I remember seeing it on a thread similar to this not too long back.

Harald "Dovrefostre", also known as Harald "Fairhair", first king of Norway

Requesting art of fit females who look ready for fisticuffs.

Bump cause art is nice

Requesting Orcs with Bladed Staves or Polearms and magical trinkets, along with crude metal armour and hide clothing.

Dumping all of my Warriors/Knights

Requesting chinese/asian noblewomen that aren't titty goblins or waifus. Some kind of smug/confident look would be good shit.

Kind of like this, but asian themed

Try to look up the Banner Saga art. It's full of that kind of things.

A bit more of the ronin side, but hey : a noble duty is fighting wars.
I seach a picture of a rogue of small stature, with an archeologist (read : glorified grave robber) background.
Bonus point if he's gnome.

The virgin knight.

>The Chadbarian

Do you guys have some lizardmen?
I need me some more lizardmen

And army ideas?

I need polearm wielding armored fellows, preferably transitional plate mail.

My gut says North African, perhaps a man of Moorish decent fighting for a Spanish kingdom.

ayy

I hate being that guy, I have nothing to really offer, but does anyone have any pictures of really fucking big half-elves? The sort of pointy eared folks who take more after their human parents rather than the elven ones?

Only thing I offer is this school mascot, who looks like he'd be a great addition to any party

Anyone have some modern gangster/organized crime types?

Anyone have Dragonborn archers? Though non-archer Dragonborn are also appreciated

Just a dirty white guy

How do see?

that's a nice one, any more in this style?

/r/ing dark knight type intimidatin' plate armor niggas.

Throwing this one in here, just because.

Not character art but there's no Arms and Armor thread up now.

/r/ing big two handed blunt weapons, warhammers, mauls, big ol' clubs, whatever. Historical or obnoxious Warcraft glowing bricks on a stick, either is fine.

Anyone remember when Veeky Forums wasn't full of triggered reditors that accused everything of being /pol/