Xrb

Raiblocks is gonna crash and burn as soon as it hits a major exchange, time to sell imho.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7lfpad/grow_the_block_lattice_by_1gb_for_640_the_threat/
cryptoforecast.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b
That's pretty weak fud. It is better than everything else except a working lighting protocol for bitcoin, but even this will have fees. I predict it'll be #1 btc #2 raiblocks #ripple because banks have a god damn big budget, and #4 eth pretty soon. If Litecoin is worth $250 and raiblock is better at everything, guess what will happen.
Occasional dips will be whale games, don't even think about selling before its $100

Hmm, the volume for the market cap isn't realistic. However I wouldn't say it'll burn down, there will be a dip surely though when added to new exchanges.

It's not gonna dip anymore dude just buy and be lucky you got in under $20

It's dipping right now

You haven't a clue how the coin's network is going to react once major traffic hits it. You think it'll maintain it's current speed? Shit's going to hit the fan

Understatement, a few million spending is growing the market cap by the 100 million.

Yeah so fucking buy.

A lot a fud, for once a coin with a legit team and a working project and you are trying to shit on it because you didn't get in early.
There is still time, wait for a nice dip and get in, you will blink and this will hit 40$

7k tx per second is the amount right now, which can the changed pretty easy. Also, a huge amount of nodes are coming online, and with the mobile wallets the network will expand even further, making them light nodes. You cannot spam the network like the iota network. Some devs gave a pretty clear answer for that topic.

In the next days, we will see the legendary moon ethereum once had. Let some whales play their games and be stepped in when it happens. Don't be like the guys who sold ethereum at $20

Sounds like you're just trying to cope with not having bought after being told every day for the past week and a half.

I got in early trust me, and I've made a hell of a lot of money from it. The trick is knowing when the right time to sell is, well what's happening to the price right now it couldn't be more blatant.

that is has a small dip?

Nope you didn't buy early. If you actually did selling wouldn't cross your mind

you bought at 5$ probably
because if you would been early you would have gotten them from the faucet and the price wouldnt care you a single bit

exactly.

I was in before it was $1... no chance I will fucking sell.

I saw this story before. Everybody told ppt will dump hard it didnt. Raiblocks wont be either.

It's dumping now, I say it's a good chance to get in before another round up

You can shill all you want, that's why the price is where it is at the end of the day. Holding until all this artificial hype has completely died down will be the highest form of stupidity though.

PRICE IS COLLAPSING. AAAHHH I BOUGHT AT ATH AND IMMEDIATELY CRASHES

you should sell now

I'm just watching thousands of dollars disappear from my net worth right now. It will recover, right?

don't be mean

im srs it will drop to $7

It has to. Don't worry user, we are all holding tight

I've been watching this from sidelines; this whole Raiblocks plot has been orchestrated masterfully. Kudos to the people that organized this months ago, you deserve every penny you siphon from the late adopters.

WHAT THE FUCK IM TRYING TO SELL BUT THE XSS SUDDENLY STOPPED LOADING AND MY SITE LOOKS LIK ETHIS AND I CANT DO ANYTHING AAAAAHHHHH

It's all over guys. Don't go on cryptos tommorow if you're on the world.

Buy the dip and keep holding.

I bought for $3 so I'll just sit back and wait for this dip to be erased in an hour.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

I'm killing myself when it hits 7$

Lol idiot whales...its over, this is back at ATH in 3h you watch

recovery

literally me

Cope harder

>ever selling

You think "whales" would sell their entire stack? Someone just bought a few houses with matching lambos and they're back on track for more gains with their remaining XRB.

You've had one guy buy 2 btc's worth from the buy orders to hike the price up 10k sat. LOL. don't get stung normies, this shit is dodgy.

Just hold it. When it comes to big exchanges the price will be 50 dollar

what do you know its back to 115k

Already recovered to 114k lmao.

WEAK HANDS DIE FIRST

proof?

Interesting coin, but its security and scalability haven't really been tested yet. Check this post for example
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7lfpad/grow_the_block_lattice_by_1gb_for_640_the_threat/

It's probably a due correction at this point because it rose so quickly. Still probably a good hold for 2018.

UNSTOPPABLE

Only rational person here. I have faith that this will be addressed properly by the dev team

CAN'T SLAY THE RAI
CAN'T FUCK WITH THE BLOCK

Just lol if you think I would sign up to some shit pajeet exchange in order to buy your random shitcoin that has been pumped like 10x this month on pathetic low daily volume

I mean look at the buy order book ffs, there's a few btc volume between 110k sat to 90k sat. How can anyone take this price seriously I do not know.

XRB pairs removed on bitgrail, what gives? miss the 10% arb

anyway, sold at 11.5, this shit is too crazy

-84% according to blockfolio
Kek

JUST

im sick of this turd of an exchange, cashing out and going back to binance

LOL

it just hit $1 on Delta app

WHAT THE FUVCK L;OL

Saw that too wtf? Now it’s back up to -8%

Some idiot put an exta 0 on his sell order. Flash crash.

WTF IS WITH THIS RETARDED EXCHANGE!!!

There's no flash crash. It's glitch.
If it really hit $1, it would have hit my buy order. None of my buy order from $7 $5 $2 hit.

Wew, that explains a lot.

I don't want you to buy

>not holding your raiblocks in your rai wallet

WHA TTHE FUCK IS HAPPENING

kekus maximus

Poor dude was a whale who was accumulating.

Now he just lost 100k usd

Pray for hardest crash possible.

2000 btc today and 1000btc yesterday, that not enough daily volume for you?

someone put a sell order worth around 16BTC at 0.00012 when it was trading around 0.0009

how can someone be this fucking stupid, with this amount of wealth?
I think something else is behind this event

IDK WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED BUT I JUST DOUBLED MY INITIAL STACK OF 2.5K XRB TO 6.2K WTF!?!?!?!??!?!?!

4D FUD Strategies too complex for our brains to understand

proof?

god i wish i got in on that cheap sale

Teach me your secret senpai
Show trade history please

I got a notification from delta “you just lost 50% of your gainz” and it was all because of this fag.

It’s the biggest crypto fuck up I’ve ever seen

Meanwhile...

Because a lot of people that get rich from crypto aren't smart, they're just lucky.

Literally anyone can buy a shitcoin when it's .02 cents and then hope for moon.

Jesus christ, why is kucoin taking so long, nothing stops that retard from iota, from doing the same.

look at these cucks cryptoforecast.com/

damned if i do if i dont yaaaaaaa

100% working feeless and fast coin. Once you try it, you will sell your kidneys to buy it. Top 10 easily early next year.

forecast: chance of soy

3rd worlders trading on shitty mobile phones, that's how.

srsly though how is it on +92k percent?

no fucking way. that must hurt.

Pissed because I tried buying that shit twice and neither buy went through. But I saw people buying it up in the book.

I've seen a few of these in the last couple of days. People adding a zero too many and getting rekt.
On most exchanges this would mean the sell order would get spread from the highest bidders down.
But on BitGrail it seems like it doesn't work that way, it just sells for the set price.

Goddamn and to think I was here when it was 0.1$.
I was so infatuated by buttcoin and all that dumb shit I didn't think about the tech, feels bad man.

sell now!!

Of course, how the fuck is its valuation 1.5 billion

The thing is Bitgrail charges a 5 (!) XRB fee for deposits under 1000 XRB (I have less).
So if I do that now I'll lose 5 XRB if I then want to sell them again.

holy shit they need to be raped or something

I thought they removed the fee???

It consolidated a bit, but we're right back to where we were. People who didn't buy RaiBlocks must be kicking themselves right now.

No
Also the minimum deposit is 100 XRB if you deposit less they literally steal your XRBs
Great exchange I love Italians

consolidated means that the price has stabilized at some level, either high or low. I'm guessing you mean corrected/dipped.

Also if someone has fully synchronized their wallet can you tell me at how many blocks you are at and how big your data.ldb file is.
Since the raiwallet is kinda shit in that regard and doesn't show you last synchronized date or anything

why does Davide look like a police render of a suspect

You had your rest cucks? We at it again!