Witch Hat Atelier ch 7

Hey, Veeky Forums! A new chapter's finally out and there's cute witch girls facing a dragon.

How's everyone doing today?

Previous threads:
desuarchive/ 54807524
desuarchive/ 54811562

Thanks for the dump.

You're welcome, user.
I wish more people had gotten into it, there was a great reception to the previous threads.

I don't like the feels their treatment of this girl is giving me

>their treatment of this girl
If you mean Agete's treatment of Coco, Agete's just kind of a cunt in general. She's not that much better to the other girls, really.

This manga is too cute. Thanks for the dump.

Intredasting.

Putting a dragon to sleep with sand clouds was pretty cool.

Yeah, the problem solving in the manga is always creative, harmless and cute.
Well, unless it's Qifrey shooting a water dragon out of his glyph. But that's cool in its own way,

Where can I read or download all of the chapters? Which group is scanlating?

Awesome! Looking forward to the continuation!

Powerful Futon Magic!

Reminder that the Brimmed Hats are the good guys.

Writing out a complex glyph on the underside of flagstones seems like an impressive feat

I've been following it at Batoto, all 7 chapters are there; but I don't know about the group. It just says "Ramsus-kun & Ronin" there.

>got Coco's mom turned to stone
Yeah, no.
I mean, I understand their objectives, but to call them the good guys, that's one hell of a stretch.

And in fact, how did they close it, now that I think of it?

It's kinda like Atoms for Peace, which would've been a good idea if the whole motivation behind it would not have been shaming US voters into accepting nuclear annihilation at the hands of their masters for good...

How fortunate that I just happened to pass by this board.

Wait, what? I'm not American and I've never heard of this death cult disguised as a political movement thing. Care to elaborate, please?

Well yeah, the official magic is just horrible conspiracy monopoly. Brimmed Hats fight for freedom.

I've only read up through chapter 8 so far so this is just speculation, but I'm sure she's going to get some redemption eventually. I mean obviously, that's the literary cliche, I don't feel like I'm some wise soothsayer or anything, but even so, I appreciate her steadfastness and seriousness.

We've seen how immensely dangerous magic can be a couple times already, she has every good reason to take it seriously and play the foil to everyone else's lightheartedness. Even Keefley seems to be an outlier compared to the other members of the magicking community we've seen so far, at least in regards to his less-than-serious approach to things.

Anyways I think my point is more that Agete's personality serves as a reminder of the darker side of magic even when the rest of the story isn't so dark and I think that's been a really important thing so far.

Also I'm glad this is getting translated and people are reading it, it's one of my favorite ongoings.

I really feel like I've read a system that had this kind of childlike whimsy to it. But for the life of me my shit memory won't let me remember.

>Brimmed Hats fight for freedom.
Well their methods leave a lot for questioning. Giving a little girl a magical tome filled with diagrams that could kill her and those around her for unknown reasons. Not the best opening move to see them perform.

I'm a big fan of this series, and was introduced to it here.

Just check out the wiki article on it?

Eisenhower wanted more nukes because dropping them is cheaper than deploying comparable non-nuclear firepower. People were kinda wary about nuclear armageddon though, so the US developed and distributed less-explosive variants of nuclear technology around the world before they increased their A-bomb arsenal some more.

boop

Bump.

never heard of this till I saw this thread
looks good. will read from the beginning

Indeed.

This manga seems goods.

boopitty