Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Nice drink edition

>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/19/craftworld-focus-saim-hann-oct-19gw-homepage-post-3/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=fnAYHVXR0Hg

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

First for Malice.

Armageddon is Imperial clay

If you worship any chaos god including the emperor you need to leave

Any advice?

I don't know how to feel about this but I have an erection.

This is a Aeldari mans board.

Shitty duncan edit.

What’s your favorite non-legion Chaos Warband?

What’s your favorite non First Founding Space Marine Chapter?

You guys just created a new chaos god. So you get to leave also

What turn is this, why are all the boyz in their deployment zone whilst all the planes and bikers are dicking about in the center?

Why can't they get the guy who did the IG codex to do the rest of them so we don't end with yet more copy pasted garbage?

I made a pickle rick

>Aeldari
>man
lolwut?

Gathering Storm was a mistake.

>Why can't they get the guy who cared about the IG codex to do the ones he doesn't give a fuck about?

?

>there are people, right now, in this very thread, who wouldn't be able to answer the question "What is your generals name?"

Faggots playing special named characters don't need to reply.

Spilled sauce on this sister wearing classes an user asked for.
Sorry user

He also did Death Guard.

You guys made this bed now you sleep in it.

word

And it had tons of flavor and good viability!

Donatos Aphael.

Hmm not really.

Half the units, albeit the ones from the CSM codex are boring and don't fit.

You end up with only 14 or so models/units you can use and its the new ones.

You made Slaanesh too

Octo Mendoza, though Im thinking of turning him into a dreadnought and building a new crusade with Primaris marines.

And there are absurd rules interactions, like not being able to bring Havocs or anything Havoc-like, or all the nonsense tied up with having a third Daemon Prince type, meaning there are now 3 *different* Nurgle-aligned Daemon Princes.

It was a 16k point apoc game with custom rules for armies moving in off the board edges every turn (game was 9 turns instead of 6, with faster units arriving eariler than slower ones). I believe that picture was turn 3 or something, when most of the troops showed up for both sides.

Does this mean there was a turn of Flyers dogfighting?

So lore wise if Mortarion and Magnus fought one another who would win? What about in game?

Tech Priest Domina Lyr Schatten of Stygies VIII 5th exploration fleet.

GW.

Melanaria Atraxes III, Magos-Admiral of Forge-fleet Abyssalia.

Archmagos Xander Triedes, 2IC Magos Reductor Canaris for smaller games and void warfare. He knows how to war, Triedes doesn't but he can respawn so they use him as bait a lot.

Probably Magnus, in both contexts, but especially the former, since he's so much smarter than "hurr durr I'm not a psyker" Mortarion.

I like those Marines looking at each other like they're the ones who are gonna fight while the Primarchs just cheer them on or talk shit about each other.

Mortarion tears Magnus to shred if he catches him. Mortarion can not catch Magnus.

I run Tyberos but my actual warlord candidate snowflake is Third Fleet Master Varkolac, the Beast.

I made him because I liked Geigor Fellhand's model minus the bare head and wolf shit, so I used his model to go with the "Varkolac" name transfers from my official decal sheet, and Varkolac is some kind of Eastern European mythical beast monster. I also use him as a way to bring Puppets War Bargheist Fiends which I call Varkolac's Void Beasts, using Fenrisian Wolf rules.

Does he? Now I'm curious on the math. What powers are you assuming Magnus took?

>be me, procrastinating
>thinking how it would be nice if I had 6 hive guards to give some more firepower to my tyranids
>but those damn things would cost me an arm and a leg to buy - I'm a dirty poorfag atm
>look around, searching for some useful things in the garbage bin that's my bitz box
>see some termagant bodies, as well as some deathspiters. Also find six old disgusting bases covered in greenstuff, from my younger days experimenting with bullshit
>I wonder if...

Go, my Tyranid dickheads !

Inquisitor Alfonso Vázquez de Leon of the Ordo Xenos

Canoness Adela Mistress of the Sub Segmentum Pacificus

>primarch pokemarine battles

Are hive guard the blind ones that shoot around corners and shit?
If yes, neat idea

I just noticed their wings are in the same position and that annoys me to no end.

Also i kinda wished that the daemon Primarchs were the only ones to return. So it would of been like this human struggle against the traitors. Because now its just "lol im guilliman and i am the best"

God damn it, that made me laugh more than it should

Does the chaos codex erreta about champion equipment mean they can take both a combi-plasma and a powersword?

So with Forgeworld being the Third Reich, How high up would my Local GW manager be?

He owns -
A Reaver Titan (Pictured)
Every single ForgeWorld Knight.
ForgeWorld Bloodthirster
A Warhound Titan
about 3000 points worth of FW Marines
In the Next year or 2 will be purchasing a Warlord Titan.

One of them destroyed Imperial fleet with mindbullets
Other is autistic who won't admit he's a psyker.

MDK

Mortarion manlet BTFO

Like anyone cares until you post the final version, fag

How do these two rules interact?

Do you gain 3 attacks when using this profile from Death to the false Emperor, or 1?

Canoness Claudette Devaux

Inquisitor Sarah.

Does anything think the CWE codex will have some fluff about the missing Phoenix Lords (Warp Spiders, Crimson Hunters, and Shining Spears), since GW is so fixated on bringing things back now?

First turn was basically scouts and landspeeders zooming all over the place, trying to early cap objectives from snickrot and the orks with jetpacks. Valkyries full of scions sowed up next and then fightabommaz to shoot them down.

You gain 1 attack, which results in rolling to hit 3 times, which will behave like gaining 3 attacks, yes.

If your attack stat is A, roll 3*A dice. For each 6, roll 3 more dice, then stop. Those are your hits.

To be fair Magnus chooses his size. He once had a fist fight with an Ork Gargant. Although I suppose as a Daemon Prince Mortarion might be able to do that now as well.

Chapter Master Ewall Knifefall.
Come at me.

>Not a single Guardfaq will answer this because they all run Pask and Yarrik being the disgusting WAAC fags they are

Did you decide what came first based on any fixed attribute, or was it just "Eh, I'd expect X kind of units to come in next".

Does anyone else get turned on by drag queen Magnus? Look at that hair. I just want to hotglue all over the miniature and have my butthole torn open by him.

Posting this again in the new thread.

How's this list for a 750 pt breakthrough game?

HQ (105 pts)
Ordo Malleus Inquisitor in Terminator armor - Nemesis Daemon Hammer, Psyker (dominate), Psycannon

Troops (606)
Custodes - 1 Vexilla/Power Knife, 4 Sentinel Blades. All have power shields.

Custodes - 1 Vexilla/Power Knife, 4 Sentinel Blades. All have power shields.

The total comes to 742 pts.

I was hoping to fit the Venerable Land Raider in, but wouldn't find a way to do it.

Tallarn and Catachan can both do that better.

The DreadArchon Elric supported by Haemonculus Drizzt and Succubus Malus.

What role do space marine assault squads fill?

Vanguard Veterans seem the much better choice for actually killing stuff. +3pts fo +1 attack and +1ld is a good deal and you can fit in a couple of extra power fists and send them after tanks etc.

But what do assault marines do? The only role I can find for them take min squads with no upgrades and deepstrike them onto objectives on the last turn or send them after objective camping weaklings like cultists or guardsmen.

Am i missing something here? They simple don't have enough attacks to be a good assault unit as far as I can tell.

>Catachan

Harker it is then!

Whats a good name for a Blood Angels Librarian?

Warptime and whatever else you want. Hitting and wounding on 2s rerolling 1s on both with d6 damage is far better than hitting on 2s and wounding on 3s with 3 damage that gets 5+++'d away.

Excuse me, I used to run Straken and Nork all the time. Now I run a Commander with the blade of conquest and a normal Ogryn bodyguard.

I can't come up with 40k names though. Even when I used to make my own comics, I could not for the life of me come up with good names.

Conan.

Kruvv

Bruno

Alucard

Colonel Silkow, veteran of the 2nd War for Armageddon. Pic is insigna for his regiment

>Grand Master Gavreel Anamalech
>Inquisitor Atonise
>Commander Joseph "Lightning Joe" Cunningham

Thank you. Yes, it is supposed to be those ones.
My take on it is silly, but necessity is the mother of invention, like they say. I'm proud of my derpy children. Will try to improve them a little more later.

>Reaver equipped with Warhound turbolaser for an arm weapon
N-nani?!

Private Dave "All my superiors died so I'm in charge" Dinkleman.

I find them adorable.
Then again I find almost everything in 40k adorable, most of it so derpy looking.

Nice to look at, would not play against though.

None of these feel neccesarly Blood Angely to me. But how bout i start up a Dubs names my Librarian.

>dat hover baneblade

cool guy/10

Edward

Should I put power axes on my Death Company squad or is that overkill?

Fab the fabulous

dickbutt

My friend runs a squad with jump packs and thunder hammers. So power axes are not overkill.

Relius.

He is callsign Clawcog. He dies and gets replaced every 2 to 4 battles so I don't bother learning his actual name. But the battlegroup leader's callsign is always "Clawcog".

Edward Cullen.

None of these are issues at fault of the rules writer. Sometimes you have to work with legacy shit from previous rulebooks written by less competent people and you are forced to stay consistent with them.

Also the lack of Havocs is because the modelling studio didn't make a kit for them.

Aynas Decimatis

Sanguihair

Martellos, Asmasael.