Kingdom Death KDM

New bread since the last one reached image limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdom-death-monster-15.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best girl

Is it really true there's no changes to settlement event cards in 1.5? Plague and Murder were pretty god damn awful.

Outsider here- been seeing a renewal of KD posts, did something change recently? Is the game starting to ship?

Am I the only one here RoW going crazy over the lack of shipping information?

Its shipping

Yup, right now States only. Rest of the world next month.

Core games and upgrade packs have begun arriving at homes.

Yeah.
People in the US are already getting it.

Best boy

1.5 is sitting at my local post office a short 10 minutes away from my house but they closed 3.5 hours ago.

TOMORROW THEN BABY I'M NOT EVEN MAD

I have fucking money.

Why the fuck are they making this shit so difficult to purchase? What the flying fuck.

Anybody got a better quality image of this?

Did you not have the money the last two times this was on Kickstarter, at Gencon, available for preorder, or up for sale in the store?

>pube-beard not braided

How long until this game becomes more readily available?

I'm pretty sure the game is open for pre-orders again. Check the kickstarter to see if you can preorder friend. God speed in spending your money. I'll be spending all mine if I can get more expansions later this year

That's the highest resolution google's reverse image search knows of, so... probably not.

All that awaits me tomorrow is work, college, and elections.

On more related note how to best paint Young Survivor? Andy why is it delicious brown?

>not Percival’s lantern
What a pleb.

"No update has been removed. Sorry folks I have not yet returned to the office. As soon I am I will post it don't worry."

>It's already past midnight in Greece
Fucking MAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some OC.

They're supposed to be. It's a shit world.

Here you go.
Gotta improve your google-fu m8.

Shamelessly stolen for my archives. Thanks user.

That's one retarded shark.

Look at the bright side - if they delay long enough you can push for a refund.

IT FINALLY ARRIVED IN MEXICO

I can't be arsed to check their kickstarter every day just so I know when to fucking buy their product. What kind of business even does that?

Holy shit bruh, clean your room

Did you receive tracking? Damn, i am wating mine at Mexico too.

Thats Poots room m8

Damn. I live in MURCA and I just got the notification yesterday that my stuff had shipped.

Should be in on Tuesday, at least.

It's OK guys, I live next to the border and shipped it there.
Fuck Mexican postal service.

Neat!

That's cheating!

Could make decent character art for a bard.

Clues to the future of KD.

Yeah sorry, not taking any chances of some "cholos" to take my package.

How do you guys prefer to add promo gear to your game? It would be nice if there was a hunt event or something.

A cheap easy way is that whenever you make a similar item you roll a D100 and on a 90+ you get the promo item instead of whatever you were using as the base instead.

Admittedly it is a really stupid way of doing it.

Depends on the gear, and what kind of game we’re running. When we do the Seven Samurai type games we use most of it. Some of it already has ways to incorporate it into the game, like the twilight package.

CHECK. YOUR. JUNK. E-MAIL

>Having a kid
There goes all of his time. Why bother getting all that shit from KD:M?

Why are you even here if you don't know who that is?

for the T&A pictures?

Got the game in today, forgot about it. What do I need to put this shit together? What's the best clippers and plastic glue you guys have used? Do i need a brush for the glue too?

LIES

What is this from?

any clippers that aren't bottom of the barrel misaligned will do. I put the glue on with a bamboo skewer I've cut the end flat.

Just throw all the sprues in the box and shake it really hard. Then hope for the miniatures fairies to build them all.

I forget which backer update. First Kickstarter, update 99 maybe.

>Want to order the game
>Look around, no info
>Getting hyped up, want to throw money on it
>Okay, maybe its just not up for preorders up yet
>"Oh no the guy is handling this whole thing personally, and he likes to surprise people when its up to keep the hype and mystery up XD"
>"Wait what i thought people said there wasn't any intentional shortage?"
>"Nah mate when preorders where up yesterday it was up for almost 23 hours"
>"Wtf are you on about there wasn't a slot yesterday? I'm signed up for the newsletter and even checked the page!"
>"Oh yeah depending on where you live their page sometimes takes days to update properly"

I wonder how many people there are like me who dropped the game due to his shenanigans. Can't be arsed to keep up anymore when they sometimes don't even bother to email the people who signed up to the list of people wanting to be kept up to date.

Really enjoying Netrunner with my local group though. So that's nice.

Sorry, KD newsletter Update 15.

> pre order has been processed

REE I THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T TAKING MONEY UNTIL IT SHIPPED

Yes you are the only one retarded enough to miss the opportunity if you so much wanted the game.

Sucks man. Pretty sure once shipping is done he’ll put some up in the store. I imagine around Christmas. Just subscribe to the newsletter and wait.

>Check if its up every day
>Turns out only way to get information was to travel to america once a day to get the info from scandinavia since they don't inform you through the newsletter

Yeah bruh i'm retarded.

Probably, but i'll just skip this one, can't be arsed anymore to hunt for it. To much of a hassle especially since the reviews have plummeted now that the hyped died down.

kingdom-death-monster-15.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

There. Now you can pre-order it and stop pissing and moaning.

Although if doing any amount of reading was too much to ask, then you're really going to hate all the minis building and book keeping the game calls for.

>the reviews have plummeted now
Yeah kid, keep telling that to yourself. You can leave the general now.

If someone could confirm methinks you can preorder it RIGHT NOW via this link you sourpuss:

https kingdom-death-monster-15.backerkit.com sidewaything hosted_preorders slash 105692

Does anyone know if its the correct one?

sooooo is this game like monster hunter? seems pircey for 400$

then dont buy it.
if you dont like gluing and painting miniatures this game is not for you.

well, I play warhams, so I'm no stranger to over priced stuff and mins, I was just wondering what the actual GAME is like..? is it tabletop war game like warhammer? just a bunch of minis and art books? Heard someone somehow compare it to monster hunter

Yeah bruh , you are fucking retarded , you have been able to preorder for like a week now, but you can't be arsed to do anything it sounds like. If you actually tried to get the game you would fucking know how to get it , but you can't be arsed to put an effort in

nope totally a Russian front for a Chinese government scam for selling excess plastic off cuts at 'premium' prices

Imagine monster hunter but you start in g rank with hunters knives and no armor

Tabletop Simulator has a free workshop mod for Kingdom Death if you wanna play it. A lot cheaper that way not to mention actually possible. It's definitely got the monster hunter kind of battles (as much as you can get in tabletop) and resource acquiring and building armor.

There's also some settlement building elements as well. Be warned: It's called Kingdom DEATH for a reason.

>mfw i bought it but got nothing by email and no order number no nothing

I knew this was a spooky game but i wasn't ready for this level of spook 2 seconds after checkout

A weird mash-up of Monster Hunter+Civilization, with visual elements of Berzerk and the Soulsborne series.

224 page hardcover rulebook, well over 1000 cards (of decent stock), and a shit ton of well-made plastic minis (8 enemies, 8 survivor (player) models, and 4 sets of all armors in the game; all armors and gear bits represented, all of which are fully modular). You can currently pre-order it for $300+s/h.

It's expensive, but I consider my purchase to have been well worth it.

I wonder how many people are going to open their box thinking they bought a "board game" and be like WTF, I have to assemble this shit , why the fuck was it so expensive

You guys shouldn't be helping those faggots who can't be bothered to fucking read or search.

I see, thanks. Looks like he's pursuing that to-do list so far.

I really wish I could cash out 350 for this game, but truth is I don't even know if I can make rent this month :')

I DONT WANT TO WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER :

Same bro but it's on us for not buying into the kickstarter game. Just hope they ship out earlier... Though that won't happen.

See

And now i can't even get back to the page.
So do i just cross my fingers i did everything right now or did i just get screwed 300 buckarinos?
Anyone else tried the link?

This thread was a way to ruse you out of your money, goy :^)

Takes a day or two for the email to go out, same thing happened to me.

>Look into trying out Kingdom Death.
>"Oh we only really sell the game once a year."
>"It takes $300 just to get started.
>"Also, 90% of the models are limited run only."
>"Also, those limited runs are heavily scalped."

Wow people actually pay for this shit? Like, the game looks fun but not fun enough to put up with all of this shit.

I'm 100% sure the adress and cell-number was correct. But if i understood the thread correctly there might be an email i HAVE to reply to. Not to mention no receipt.

Any of you guys got any tips so i don't have to bother them with an email?

Thanks mate. I'll just chill abit then.

Any other UK bakcers?

Wanna take guess as to when it will show up?

Plymouth here and I reckon November 3rd, am I being ambitious?

He sold through a year’s worth of stock in 3 months. Can’t help the game is popular. You can preorder it RIGHT NOW, but we both know you just want to bitch.

There are people in the comments asking if they can build the minis with some tape or rubber cement.

Were you logged in to the backerkit site? Was your payment method already charged? Lastly, keep an eye on your spam folder, as it might get bounced there by accident.

I have no way of knowing when the pre-orders will close, but they should stay open for a few more weeks at least. Failing that, keep an eye out for Black Friday. Poots has (generally) been pretty good about doing something big for it, and he might re-open pre-orders if those closed down before then.

You have three main phases.

Hunt, where you track down a monster on a board and pass through a variety of randomized hunt events on the way to your quarry.

Showdown, where you do battle with the creature. It's attacks are determined by a randomized deck of attack cards, and the deck also acts as its HP. As you fight, you will draw from a hit location deck to see where you hit and how the monster retaliates. It is increasingly important to find ways to manipulate the behaviors, attack profiles, and hit locations as you fight so that you limit how bad it can fuck your team up. I have included a picture of various card types you might see in this phase.

Settlement, where you drag back resources hacked from the kill, and use them to better your little civilization. Discover and invent new technologies and concepts, raise families, and dictate how your settlement grows and changes. Craft new gear and armor to help you tackle ever more dangerous enemies. Then depart for your next hunt.

Yes

At this point it's probably easier to find a sapient lion with human hands, kill the thing, and make figures out of its bones to use in your game.

It won't even ship until November you derpy fish and chips. Expect it by December.