A bit intimidating

How was the first time playing with a large group like, Veeky Forums?

Who do you try to talk to first?

Nobody. I go for the food first.

None of them. I pull out my phone and post on Veeky Forums until the social event is over. Then I go home and make a >tfw no gf post before fapping to images of horses.

The cutie in the far bottom left.

I whip out my copy of The Game and review my notes while they wait, then go after the least attractive one and do the things I have to do for a 19thsome

The brunette to her right, senpai

theres two to her immediate left user

>pic
Huh, I didn't know that the all-female version of the new Star Wars: Clone Wars movie was in the works.

crazyeyes, front row, second from the right

> tfw don't have the genes or fighting ability to be a post-apocalyptic warlord with a personal harem, but have the obscure knowledge and oratory skills to be his right-hand advisor and maybe get some leftovers.

Myself, clearing the room. Then I walk off with that inexplicable carton of chicken broth

she's good.

>chicken broth
>Hortex
baka does explain lack of fatties tho

second, fifth and sixth from the right, and also sixth from the left.

Yep

>red cups

USA?

I leave because a person like me does not belong there.

>tfw the quiet bitter techmarine warpsmith who SIIIIINNDDRRRIIIIIIS Chadbaddon out of the way

None, I don't work with any of them

The one i paid the most money for.

What the fuck is up with Morticia Jr back there?

Most of them look the same, it doesn't matter, does it?

This

All of them, and when they ask what i do I mention that im in medical school and starting my residency soon.

and once the bait is set, i wait for biters

Guess their alignment.

There's alcohol. Obviously I have to be there, otherwise I would never be, so I down as much alcohol I can as quickly as I can so that I can pass out and thus escape.