/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN

/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Anout what now?

Normies think a coin with 35B units is going to tens of thousands of dollars in value.

The Jews take normies’ money through dilution. AGAIN

Dump it

About what? Looks like you were wrong, faggot.

Anything jews touch gets infected with poz. Jews the white people and are working to eradicate them. They’re in media, academia, finance, they back politicians, all to decimate white countries with immigration and degeneracy. XRP is a Jew coin which only has value in the Ripple system, and even there no one has to use it.

Why won't the goyim ever learn
There's a reason they've been thrown out of hundreds of civilizations over the centuries
With jews you lose
Sad

the coins with the * at the end of the circulating supply will have all been dissolved by 2019, and the funds magically "disappeared"

this is what all the normies were afraid of by investing in bitcoin. they were afraid this was all fake. only the premined shit is a scam. if they just would have put their measly dollars in satoshis, everything would have been fine. but nah, they saw bitcoin's price and jewish scams right next to it and greed took over. jews will always make you pay for your greed. everyone will know this in not even 2 years time

does coinbase not tell you how many coins are in circulation?

What caused the huge bump overnight?

fukn gay shit

>WHAT CAUSED THE HUGE BUMP OVERNIGHT

Catch me up. What did /Pol/ say?

Protip for everyone, wait until the every day market dip at 21:00 GMT and buy then if you want to get in on the Ripple action.

That looks like my friend, pic related.

its the gayest coin of them all but you're absolutely retarded if you havent invested in it

/Pol/ caused me to miss all the moon missions with a * because I thought nobody would actually buy these coins because /pol/ always FUDed them.
You assholes do nothing but whine about race wars and lose money.

people on Veeky Forums do, and everytime I remind them a $20T market cap coin happening overnight is ridiculous they go to great effort to explain to me how market cap is calculated and why it means nothing

Die in a hole nocoiner kek

/pol/ has never been right.
Stupid cellar dwellers... fucking hideous gnomes

/pol/ said those coins will never be big because they're against the white race but of course those coins became big anyway because coins don't care about what nazis say is impossible

It is 100% true unfortunately. Dyor.

>XRP is a Jew coin which only has value in the Ripple system, and even there no one has to use it.
Yeah and you retarded poltards are going to FUD it and call it cripple as it moons to the sky and reaches astronomical heights. Then we'll see if you nazis are right. You're keeping yourselves and people who fell for your lies like me, poor.

Get yiffed, furry.

If you retards are right, why did ripple moon? Why did iota moon? Why did so many people make money off these coins except for people like me who trusted you FUCKING RETARDS?

Ripple won’t be necessary because banks won’t be necessary.
XRP isn’t necessary for anything. Normies are deluded thinking it will go from a dollar to thousands.

Now for your next assignment, go and explore and you will find there were no gas chambers in any of those camps. We were overly nice to those people because of lies they told us.

even if It did I'm afraid most normies wouldn't understand unless someone points it out to them.

>Ripple won’t be necessary because banks won’t be necessary.
>XRP isn’t necessary for anything. Normies are deluded thinking it will go from a dollar to thousands.
Yeah it's not necessary but it's gonna moon anyway because banks like it. And I was a retard for not buying it. Just kill yourself. Imagine how many people didn't buy ripple because of human waste like you FUDing it

Good guys.

#CRYPTOGATE

GET THE YID OUT OF CRYPTO

A real nazi doesn't buy promising coins. A real nazi misses moons by buying coins like nigger coin.

Me and my 160000 XRP bought six months ago will hodl. This keeps getting better and better.

Ayo hol up. Whoz iz behind therez?

Muh XRP

ETH claimed the number 2 spot again, we are saved!

I feel dirty Veeky Forums first bought into IOTA and now RIPPLE

Eth no2 again? Why you do this goyim? This anoda shoah

Jew coin is best coin. Jews will control all of crypto soon enough.

LOL as if billions of people are going to stop using banks and we're all going to transition to using Buttcoin on our phones from your 16yo brother to your 80yo grandmother in your lifetime.

No wonder you aholes actually believed a 10,000 year reich was possible, so deluded.

XRP feels to good against muh body

Who the hell dropped XRP market cap by ~700k?

you are missing the point cuck.

>tfw when I own many XRP but hate the jews

Mmmm yeah gimme that sweet xrp

Just like all the normalfags who fud all crypto coins calling them imaginary. They actually think once you invest dollars that there are no ways to cashout. meanwhile they are pushing late 20s or 30s working at a pizza shop fuding coins they know jack shit about. It's when people fud who dont trade or are nocoiners shouldn't fucking open their stupid mouths and you guys shouldn't listen to them either.

fukkin saved

The point is to make money. You're the cuck because you don't want to make money.

Didn't invest in xrp ...family ruined

It just went down another 1m in market cap

Eth is a communist coin.

This baby is going to $5000,000 per coin easy it has all the usings and no detriment for use unlike normal, further only nazis shall go against this decent coin for use modern progressive people which is like gold in the pocket