NOOOOOO IT'S GOING DOWN SELL SELL SELL

NOOOOOO IT'S GOING DOWN SELL SELL SELL

hmm?

i thought this coin was the exception and would never ever dip?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, fell for the whales and please fill my buy orders from 40k to 90k sats spread all over b

Yeah you wish. Not gonna sell my precious coins.

This is big dip everyone was talking about yesterday. Will be here for 5min then ATH next hour

How low are we thinking? Could we sub 90k sats?
Full disclosure I have a stake in XRB, but I certainly think it'd be wise to buy the dip.

We heading for 75k sats. Buy high sell low.

>20% higher than it was 24h ago

>Dip

The dip is over.

That's the world we live in son.
Looks like support was around 85-90k sats. Prepare for blast off. We're heading to Tatooine

Son of a bitch, could have made big gains. God dam slow BTC sending times.

Jebus that comeback :o

WTF JUST HAPPENED!?!?!

FUCK RETARDED BITCOIN TRANSACTION FEES AND TIMES, CAN'T WAIT TO DUMP THIS AUTISTIC FUCKING SHITCOIN. LITERALLY DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING WORK.

OH MY GOD I AM SO LIVID.

> Raiblocks crashes
> Bitgrail goes offline
> Comes back online
> Half of the XRB pairings are gone
> XRB suddenly surges to a new ATH in a matter of seconds

yeah something isn't right here

I actually sold some of my ADA on binance to ETH and tried to transfer it over for the dip. Missed out!

Use ltc

Dammit, it seriously did. I went to buy that juicy dip and it was already back to ATH. Hopefully some other whale getting butterhands and dumps early

Fuck you user, I already dumped all my LTC into XRB and I am out of fiat right now. Fucking GDAX CAN'T VERIFY ME LMAO so I can't transfer any of this autistic fucking dinoCoin into something more usable.

This event just 100% convinced me to dump this stupid fucking coin. Absolutely fucking retarded.

It was almost impossible to buy the dip anyway, if you didn't have it already on the exchange, don't stress out over it, i agree that btc is the biggest shitcoin atm though.

Nvm, it's going down again.

gonna buy that sweet dip but holy shit this website sucks dicks.

Huge.

The fuck just happened?

Thought I saw sell orders for .0001200 BTC, what the hell happened?

some cunt sold 9btc worth for 12000

fuck me

Trying to buy the XRB dip has shown me that Bitgrail is the worst exchange i have ever used.

lel

is this guy hanging himself right now???

Haha, I transferred LTC there, saw it was a next level shit exchange and took the transfer fee loss and left again.

They have 50x volume in last 3 days. Even bittrex and coinbase had problems when that kind of flow came in

lol. miss a zero.
F

I'd fucking hang myself if i did that.

arghhhh! I'd transferred as I'd decided to buy.
bitcoin arrives, look at market...see sell price of 12000!
Go to buy 'you need to set up 2fa authorisation before transactions can take place'

come back...price back up to 90000 :(

Bought it anyway.

Did you buys the dip?

hell yeah nigguh

WTF MISSED THE DIP BY 5 MINUTES

Rai always Recovers.

This coin will dip to $7-10 when it hits a major exchange. don't fomo in guys

it will dip but bounce back within 1-2 days at the most

the hell do you mean? I thought coins moon when they reach major exchanges?