QSP

Get the fuck in poorfags, this is your chance.

10k enough to make it? only have 3k should i sell some icx or lend to get more??? already have 10k link and req need complete holy trinity

why is this pumping?? I saw +30% this morning and sold my 30k stack at .27 eth

biz has 0 clue about good projects.

They just buy coins that are pumped already adhd kurvas

already on. thanks for the heads up though,

>buy my bags
this is actually a good coin it deserves better than faggy pnD's

QSP is working with Coinbase

Just sold all my BTC for this. I'm in fuck it mode!!

looks like a good project tho.

kek you made such a good move , this coin fills a need that is a big problem in this space, people just dont see it yet

Not to mention how undervalued it is at $130M market cap. Easy 2x EOY.

yup QSP will be one of the biggest coins of 2018.

Shill me

I'm already on it and completely forgot about it, what's our target?

depends how long you want to hodl, i see this going to 1,50 in Q1-2 2018

I'm kinda forced to hold because I got in the airdrop hold program so everything is on my mew.
But if this shit touches 1 usd quickly I say fuck it and sell everything.

fair enough, btw if this really lifts off and gets mainstream attention in maybe 6-12months, this could easy go to few bil marketcap but thats a long way to go

pulled my 2btc 1020sat buy order few days ago to go into ICX near it's top. I deserve everything I am feeling now and more.

highly recomend against that if you are pre 1st of december HODLER unless the airdrops are fucked.

t. QSP early buyer who is aiming to make money from airdrops not from trading it which is what the devs are pushing

Over 40 projects lined up for audit. Regular airdrops (1-3%) from each audited project. Currently auditing ETH-based projects but it os essentially blockchain-agnostic (i.e. works on any blockchain platform). Superstar team and killing advisors (Evan Chang among others).

how does one get airdrops?

3 kill streak in cod4

Yeah, I'll consider checking out how the airdrops work in the first place (already submitted the new form too) since that was my initial plan, but it will be hard to pass down a random x10

well yeah I could care less, so long as I get at least two 20% returns a week. Slow and steady gains and I'll hit US$1MM by EOY 2018. The underlying value or purpose of the coin is irrelevant

>one of the worst coins
>pointless
>made by children
>shit AMA at Mom's house
>proof of caring
>went from mid table to #110 at ICO
>biz thinks it's mooning

It's lost value if anything. If you didn't sell after the ICO you failed. There is no point to this token.

thanks just sold 100k

This. I fucking hate their 'proof of care' nonsense. I don't give a fuck about your coin, We're here to make money, if you have the tech and the service, you will get my investment, otherwise fuck off.