QLC MOON TIME

GET IN Veeky Forums Kucoin

Less than 25m cap

Better than DENT: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dent/

Really? Do I still have time? I remember hearing about this, it had so much hype! Please tell me i still have time to buy

Kucoin fucked up abit, but seems like we will be going straight up!

Is it good to buy now? Or wait for the dip?

at the current price it has about 200m market cap. Stop trying to unload your bags, faggot

Yes, Sir. How you know? LINK is absolute dark insider horse. Stupid peopl don't know it. But will moon crazy. Do you like money, sir? Do the deedful. Buy LINK! Or stay ppor.

It's steady at around 30 cents, volume is still gonna increase for a while so I'd get in now and hold.

What kind of fucking calculator did you use to work that out? Mcap is nowhere near 200 mil

10cent is 60mill

Shit guys ths thing gonna blow to MARS and past the galaxy. I cant wait everyone get in on the space mission yo

Price is 0.3 usd. The coin has a 600M supply. Htat sums up to about 180-200M cap. Do the math, you braindead faggot.

Only a delusional would buy the coin at this price.
The ico price was about 0.032 dollars. You gonna buy some piece of shit coin that went up 10x in 1 hour? good fucking luck, faggots

ok joined mission looks promising

Circulating supply is 240 million x 30 cents. That doesn't make 200 million in my book.

x10 in one hour?! It started just over 10 cents and is now 31 cents. Don't they have calculators in India?

you aware that the development team holds the other coins, right? gotta look at the full amount.
Even if you take the 240M circulating supply, that sums up to about 72M cap. In the best case scenario it went up 3x already

ICO was more like 12 cents. At most it has 2x.

Keep filling your bags fud.

Ico price was .10USD but you're right, crazy to buy right now.

Fuck I tried to get in at 250 but kucoin was taking a shit for an hour. Now my money is in UTK.

moving sideways now waiting for pump

What's with all the fudders saying not to buy until 10 cents?
Do you want it all for yourselves you cunts?

x3 right now is a steal. Did you watch DBC yesterday? That stalled early on and now look

UTK and QLC MOONING

This coin is shit. The market cap is already too high. It doesn't have much room to go much farther. If it's already at 200 million market cap.

This coin also has no hype - and manipulation by the Chinee chink whales who are doing thesame thing they did yesterday with DCB. Huge sell walls to try to cash out, and crashing the price.

Enjoy your bags, faggots. This one is just going to swing +-10-30%

200m market cap lmao

I'll remind you tomorrow at x3

In, thanks. Comfy now.

You've got to be retarded not to buy this after seeing BNTY, DENT, PRL, DBC.

The formula is simple: buy new shitcoin, hold for a day and sell it to Reddit and Indian Facebookers in 24 hours for free profit

i was promissed a moon

Yes yes, let's go boys

I expect this coin to increase in value from this point. Great project, good team. And backed by Mobi, a very big telecom company in Asia.

no you retard. stop fomo into pumps
kucoin is now popular and new coins will suffer pump and dump.
wait a day or two for to bottom out

I was thinking this but i've seen new coins skyrocket from day one to be honest. Not taking the risk

Let's dump it to .25c and pump from there lads.

looks like that is what others are trying to do.

It reeks of curry and shit in here

wooooow

Then you must leave your shit country pajeet

He means there are hundreds of millions of tokens out there that were bought at ICO for 0.032, it has now gone up x10 from that price.

if you want to buy now, prepare to hold the bags of those ICO buyers, because they're gonna cash in on that sweet x10.

Bought at 0.28$ did I do goofd?

Should have waited for .25 like everyone else.

NEO pair is 37 cents so I'd say so yeah

Now hold for a couple days

I bought at .30 so you're better off than me at least

>Market order
>Got in at 548 ETH

Kill me now please.

GUYS, have any of you looked at the roadmap?

This is a GREAT CONCEPT with a GREAT TEAM and GREAT SUPPORT.

However, from an investing standpoint, this has a HUGE MARKET CAP and LONG TIMELINE. They aren't setting up the chain until end of 2018.

I want to BELIEVE, but in comparison, there are better growth options. I will keep this coin on my radar.

One reservation I have with this coin is network providers can always restructure their plans to pay as you go and be competitive with this entire concept. It is also hard to think there will be someone out there who will rely exclusively on other people's data. Data also gets cheaper so how what is the actual market cap of this use case?

Had this coin started at 1ETH minimum buy in during ICO vs 100ETH, it would have been different as well. It seems like a coin for the people but the whales own so much.....

Servers down.

what a shite website

And somehow some people are still fucking trading, it's so fucked this shit site

don't worry lad $1 in a week

I like it, but they really, REALLY need to upgrade the servers.

again cant login

Seriously..

I'm sure they've made several million by now.... lol

Clicked on support, it's an instant chat. Really like that, and they where friendly, instant reply.

Still waiting on my poloniex ticket from 7 months ago

Nah they said they haven't turned a profit yet kek. Binance was the same though.

EXIT SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyone able to login?

Fuck no. Happened this morning though.

No. Chinks have run away with our money.

Was about to panic sell, thank you kucoin, i don't even know what price is now

Okay, I'm in. Let's pump this boys.

what's the marketcap?

>sell wall at .29c
For what purpose?

Good question, the sellers have the leverage here but pajeets don't know that.

No fuck this coin - it's the same shit as DBC coin. Chink sellers putting huge sell walls and killing price action.

Reminder: This coin has been trading for a few hours and is not even on coinmarketcap

You guy sdont' see the writing on the wall. This ICO'd at 10 cents. The Chink whale investors are offloading this at 30 cents for you bag holders for a 3xer.

There is no hype. This is on a shit exchange. A repeat of DBC.

Yeah, but still it's undervalued at this point. So don't really care, ICO holders always drop their coins in the beginning.