/pol/ is always wrong

/pol/tards said there was no way Nem, XRP, IOTA and ADA were gonna moon because their devs weren't white supremacists. But of course those coins mooned anyway because nobody cares what nazis say is impossible.

I'm sorry to say I fell for the lies of the /pol/tards and didn't hold those coins. Don't be like me. Don't be a retarded idiot who listens to these idiots. THE IOTA MOON WAS DIRECTLY MISSED BECAUSE OF POLTARDS.
And today I missed ripple

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/company/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh moon.

>Making money is jewish now
Yeah missing moon missions is what a true white supremacist must do!

Pol never said any such thing. Coins run by bad people, people who actively work against white interests, may increase in value but we need not and should not support them. XRP and IOTA are run by Jews and Shabbos goys, I haven’t seen much on ADA or NEM

>inflated value isn't a jewish trick
>t.shapiro

Why would you take advice from /pol/? They can't even stop their own race going extinct

But XRP and IOTA are going to moon anyway and make the people who invested in them very rich. Meanwhile you cause people to miss the moons. Would you call someone who bought ripple at 24 cents and sold at 1.8 dollars stupid?
Would you call someone who bought IOTA at 50 cents and sold at 5 dollars stupid?
You're the stupid you bastard. I missed both of these because stupid retards like you. I was gonna buy them. But you and your fellow nazis bumfucks...

/pol/ is a christian board. We do not support racism. We understand that Africans are responsible for a larger number for violent crimes than Europeans.

So in other words you don't want to make money?

If you don't want to make money why don't you fuck off back to /pol/ because Veeky Forums isn't for you.

XRP.
XLM.
DOGE.

I already sold off on all of my BTC, LTC and ETH.
And I'm pretty sure ETH is ran by queer faggots.

Can’t one do both? I seem to think so user, a man can dream..a man can dream

>Nem, XRP, IOTA and ADA
You forgot to mention ETH (communists), Neo (Chinks), and Bancor (former Mossad agents).

I don't see any rich nazis. Or any rich nazi coins.

>nazis

Most of the people on /pol/ are people of color.

ADA is currently in its second moon since .13 in anticipation for update next week

Also ATM integration and debit cards in Q1 2018

>mfw getting 2 comfy with my hodls

>Implying BTC isn't a nazi coin.

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Seig Heil

I just checked Ripple team, and they're whiter than your mom's cum filled stomach.

ripple.com/company/

I'm invested in Ripple, yet I can still tell that this is a team of jews kek.

Why would you listen to people who hates jews for financial advice? Are you literally retarded?

Go live in a smart refugee city faggot.

Why would you take advice from muh ebil natzees if you don't identify as one yourself? You're clearly a shill. Sage