UTRUST

>just opened on KuCoin
>325M circulating supply
>100M pre-sale for private investors is locked for 1 year
>no US citizens were allowed in the ICO
>ICO price .0002 ETH, still trading slightly above that
>team already partnered with Aptoide mobile app

Just wait until the burgers wake up and make an easy 2-3x today. Whales are still buying.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkercoin.com/en
appcoins.io/en
soma.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS CRASHING MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE

Fucking kek. ICO dumpers have to dump first. It has less than 1 hour trading. My advice: wait untill the big dump around .0002-.00018 and find your entry.

uh uh, i think i just caused a dump lol. I sold mine for 0.00025 when nobody else dared to go that low. Meh, we will see if it turns out to be a wrong decision. In the long run it will be wrong for sure, but right now I rather save my ico investment and gtfo, maybe throw in an ETH again once it's really low

This will go big in 2018 considering crypto will go mainstream and benefit highly from "trust relationships". Normies will eat this up.

There's a pretty decent buy wall at 0.00022 now. I think it's only gonna go up from now on.

That wall just got iced

Or it got moved to 0.00021, not sure

It's back. That wall is fake af.

Recommended sell order?

Did I just make a horrible mistake?

It seems the sell walls are fake as well. One disappeared at 0.000240 and the only proper wall seems to be at 0.000260

Is anyone else having serious troubles with KuCoin? Its EXTREMELY slow for me and i keep getting logged out

if you sold, worst mistake in your life desu senpai

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WITHDRAW FROM THIS SHIT SITE

No I bought 3k utrust 4 hours ago desu

This is not a fucking drill guys.

Check the upcoming partnerships
linkercoin.com/en
appcoins.io/en
soma.co/

You’re good. By the end if the day, this will be above 0.00003 BTC for sure. Probably more. So just keep your hands strong and don’t be a pussy, user.

I cant log in to this fucking shit website

What does this mean?

Whats the wei target here guys?

Got in at 0.00025, thinking of selling at 0.0006