Cripple

Seriously anons, idgaf about ideology or muh decentralization. I just want to make money.

Am I a moron if I buy into XRP now? Is there any chance it gets added to Coinbase?

yes, no

maybe

I don't know

Yes buy fast

This will be on coinbase. It will hit $5 in next 2 months.

It would need to pass BTC to hit 3$ expect a correction. They just want to lock everyone in to thier coin and manipulate it into the #1 spot. All the normies will buy in and then it will manipulated to half price. People will be forced to hold this coin.

Moron? No. $1.50 may be the new low. You should still be safe. You'll only get a 3x+ when this hits $5 at end of January though.

Yes there's a coinbase chance. Coinbase is in it to make money, and ripple is hot shit right now. Though after the bch debacle, they might be hesitant to adding new coins

2 months? More like 2 weeks lol

lol 100$ XRP by EOY 2017 to da moon!

I would suggest to wait for a dip, but I'm not sure there will be one before more announcements come.

You can be waiting for a dip then coinbase will announce. lol.

Whoever pays them enough will get their coin added. Roger Ver paid them enough. paid cnbc for airtime.

2 weeks? more like 2 minutes

Posting a thread of this now:
Let me educate you retarded ass faggots about something this isnt about idealism or politics. If you are investing in ripple you are investing in the demise of current cryptocurrency itself.
Bitcoin is the reserve currency on the exchanges, its not perfect but it the DECENTRALIZED KING of cryptocurency thats why they blew it up through the media, and now talk about ripple nonstop. To create a fake bubble in bitcoin with normie faggotry hype and then pound the end of bitcoin down peoples throats. Bitcoin is not a perfect king but a fair king; bow down, until a new decentralized scalable king comes close to power. Guess what happens when ripple gets close to the top they go on coinbase, start making deals with all of the exchanges. THEY become the new reserve currency of crypto. They inflate crypto and do insider trading to kill crypto as we know it and turn it into the faggot market. No more large returns no more privacy total tracking of all transactions and taxation possibly. The second bitcoin falls to ripple this will fuck you hard mark my words. Give into the kikes now and lose everything or fight back and protect bitcoin.

SPREAD THE WORD.

No one gives a fuck retard - Move out of your parents house, and pay bills. People only give a shit about the money. Go fuck your self you dumb poorfag

From GDAX medium post

> We believe the number of digital currencies and tokens will continue growing and contribute to creating an open financial system. To support this growth, GDAX will add assets which align with this framework and promote our mission of creating an open financial system for the world.

Do you think Ripple will help create an open financial system? Because I would say no.

ATTENTION
Ripple is 2$ in Bithumb. Will rise soon on other markets. Now is the time to buy in.

Shit just happened to me like 2 hours a go.

>tfw didnt buy ripple when it was cheap

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This keeps their incentives aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation or outrageous fees.

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power. With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

It has the potential of increasing to ~180, but that will (if everything goes as planned) take 3-6 months.

More like 2 days once BTC crashes to to sub 4k

bro, this graph is full of lies
eg ether currently has transaction costs