Thematic Pics and Music for the Underhive?

Going to be running a mild hack of Dark Heresy 2.0 where the party are local cops, PDF and arbites tasked with locating and busting up an Underhive spook production ring before it draws enough attention to get the big I involved and higher ups inevitably get executed for incompetence.

Game is gonna be run using Roll20, and for these sorts of games I like to use lots of example pictures and ambient music to help set the theme. It takes place on a Hive world of my own design.

I am looking for any good art anyone might have that fits thematically for a hive world, especially Underhive areas as well as small settlements and Guilder towns. The game is supposed to have some serious spook factor so pics of creepy tunnels and other scary looking places you might find in an Underhive would be great.

Also need ambient music or sound, both for the more civilized areas of the hive and the more wild or spooky areas. Any creepy ambiance without blatant roars or monster sounds would be amazing as well.

Will bump periodically with pics I have already accrued through a few google searches, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2WavZWvEXXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck being spooky, blast this at max volume and make it a cheesy 80s buddy cop movie in 40k

youtu.be/2WavZWvEXXs

Honestly it might end up going that way anyways, I have never tried to make a roll20 game really atmospheric and i have no idea if it will work

look up kowloon walled city. it was a 6.4-acre part of hong kong that zoning forgot. 50,000 people lived there, giving it a population density of over 3 million people per square mile. Sunlight never made it to the lower streets. gonna dump what few pics i have

aand i'm spent. hope they're useful

These graphic infoposters are beautiful, does anyone know where I can find more like these?

pics of the beijing underground

wish i could, man. i think it was from a magazine or single article on the topic, but I grabbed them too long ago to tell you.

i'll see if i can dig any more up, but i'm not sure i do on anything relevant (or otherwise).

found a few!

I like this one for the communist propoganda. Not because i like commies, but because I bet the imperium would do the same thing; plaster Propoganda on every surface so the would-be heretic has a reminder.

hell, I bet it would be even more prominent in the underhive- even though praises to the emperor would be built into the masonry, inquisitors would also make sure that every available surface was sactified against the xenos threat. Even if it means with the blood of the non-believers.

Nice, thanks