Now that's what I call incoming normies

Now that's what I call incoming normies.

How did normans get on the Cripple train so quickly? Kikebook?

My guess is in a few stages. The media coverage over BTC breaking 10k and surging to 20k the other week caused a ton of normies to investigate BTC and come to coinbase. Those guys also bought up LTC because it was the cheapest and it subsequently mooned.

Bolstered and optimistic, that first normie wave investigated more and found Ripple was 4th but still didn't understand supply. When they saw Ripple was only 0.2c they told all their friends (who'd watched them make a ton of money off LTC) that LTC was like a BTC mk2 and Ripple was so cheap it could be BTC mk3.

Hence a lot of fomoing from people who missed BTC and LTC and are determined not to miss again and miss what their friends have done.

Solid explanation. Thanks.

Another synonym for normie is NPC. Seriously all of them, they act like one.

>how to get away with a murderer
that's the other half of normies who know someone who got rich off crypto already and want to go the easy route rather than trying to buy cripple

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

HOW DO I GET MY 20 RIPPLE OUT OF THE WALLET

>how to make pancakes
>how to lose weight

Yep as a normie my first thoughts were:

1. I wish I got in BTC early
2. This coin in the top 4 is cheap
3. Banks use it so I feel safe
4. Maybe this one will go up to 10k

hmm realistic eoy price? I may go all in after it corrects

>I may go all in after it corrects

I said that at $1.25

today my normie work colleague literally wrote me an email asking me where I buy currency and if you can buy ripple there since it's going through the roof

>how old am i
who the fuck...

Normie here. This is what I did in June. I bought 100 XRP for shits and giggles.

There's only a few (((trusted))) validators you braindead kike.

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

Bitcoin is shit too you dumbfuck.

Monero will fuck your centralized bullshit.

So if ripple has a fixed amount,and with every transaction it slowly reduce itself

It's going to only go up and up and up in pricr right? Assuming banks also put money in if etc. (I heard that they need it to be at least 20 dollar worth to be used or something like that)

the transaction cost is so small so the total supply won't decrease a lot.

what's significant is that it's not inflating like most other crypto.

monero is 100 times as centralized as bitcoin, even according to the creator. Do your own research.

are you that retarded to not know who google search and suggestions work, OP?

>(I heard that they need it to be at least 20 dollar worth to be used or something like that)

WHAT?

>monero is 100 times more centralized than bitcoin

Holy fuck. Are you literally shilling in every thread?

>(I heard that they need it to be at least 20 dollar worth to be used or something like that)

ANSWER ME YOU WHORE