Stellar vs. ripple...

Stellar vs. ripple. I'm leaning more toward XLM because I missed the boat on ripple and possibly bigger return with Stellar. Thoughts discussions. Which one is better why. Pros cons thread.

.. do what nike does

Swoosh?

XLM is intentionally avoiding the whole “mania/fomo/panic” situation by keeping the price low and stable while they work. This should tell you all you need to know.

This copycoin only remains high because of Ripple's success. It doesn't do anythign better.

Waste of oxygen whoever works with this.

XLM can't catch up to cripple.
Cripple is to big to fail.

It has already surpassed it.

XLM since its less jewish

Bigger Return
>XLM

Better coin
>None

Shitcoin
>XLM, XRP

Both are shit. 1 boasts better profit over the other.
That said I will unload my xlm bags and put it into some shitcoin that has x100 potential

what shitcoin would that be exactly?

which is why it will overtake ripple. ripple also is pretty useless, adds nothing to the blckchain that other undervalued alts can do cheaper and quicker.

xlm is cheaper and thus when pairing tem side by side, normie money will flow into xlm and the momentum will push it past and xrp will sink into oblivion

Qash

the big problem is once its shilled in biz it will suffer pumps and dump/unsteady growth.

People buying ath wont make the coin grow better unless they are holding it for months.

no

XRP did this for months. Sideways? Accumulate.

Endorse random niggers to promote substandard products ?

so main question: is it worth investing in either one? which one would have bigger gains? which one will last longer? why?

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

JUST DO IT

You forgot one point

- Co-founder owns like a third of all the supply and works for the competing project - is likely highly motivated to sell his bags for billions in a couple of years when his "don't sell" contract expires

>Co-founder owns like a third of all the supply

nope, that's not true at all, he owns less than 8%

By the terms, he cannot sell more than:
$10,000 per week during the first year
$20,000 per week during the second, third and fourth years
750 million XRP per year for the fifth and sixth years
1 billion XRP per year for the seventh year
2 billion XRP per year after the seventh year

For context, $10,000 per week currently comprises less than one percent of volume, so it’d have a minimal impact to the price of XRP. For the next four weeks, he retains an option to sell up to $2.5 million of XRP off market to a single counterparty vetted by Ripple Labs.”

What do you think a dump of 8% does to the market? He can single-handedly obliterate XRP in a few years. If it even is still alive then. The banks are building their own blockchains, XRP is likely to get dumped eventually

did you read the rest of the post? he can't dump it all at once.

Are you stupid?

He just stated that Jed McCaleb can't even "dump".

Jed is under legal obligation to comply and not fuck with the XRP markets. If he does, Ripple and their lawyers will be on his ass in an instant.

He can't dump today. Are you dense? I said "few years". When his contract expires he can dump it all at once and cause a shitstorm. I don't think he's too fond of Ripple, rightfully so, he might very well do it.

read the fucking post retard, he can't do that before 7 years, and he's already selling gradually, so when contract expires, he won't have much left

>he can't do that before 7 years
Last time I checked it's in the early 2020s. Long in crypto world, but a short time in the real world. This is gonna be a drastic turn-off for any investors.
>and he's already selling gradually, so when contract expires, he won't have much left
You know that for sure or just saying?

Over hype everything you make with a bunch of shit celebrity endorsements? Then create false sacristy on every product? Then have nigs kill each other for your product? Then profit?