So Ripple is worth $70 billion...

So Ripple is worth $70 billion. Let's not forget that ChainLink is going to utterly annihilate Ripple once the SWIFT partnership goes live. Ripple is only this high because it in theory can compete with Swift. Link is actually the real fucking deal. Basically, it is becoming more and more likely that people with even 5k Link are going to be millionaires.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02
youtu.be/6kEwNq7Xx50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every fucking day. Give it up stinkylinky no one wants your shit ass bags

Too bad you can't thumbs up posts

Too bad you came from reddit

LINK and XRP don't even do the same thing. This post is retarded. It's more likely that Ripple's tech will be incorporated into Swift's infrastructure than anything. There will probably be a Swift/Ripple partnership, and if not Swift will just buyout Ripple.

And guess what? If that happens, LINK and XRP can still coexist, because they serve entirely different purposes. Do you even know what LINK does, or did you just see "BANKS XD XD XD" and think it was the same thing as XRP?

Read my lips: everyone and everything will use mainstream smart contracts in the future.
Smart contracts will utterly transform the way we think about business.

It's almost not even hyperbole to say that the internet was a necessary stepping stone towards mainstream smart contracts.

>Swift will buy Ripple
Did you just buy at $2

The absolute state of linkies.

Sergay cashed out, just sell your bags linkies and buy a good coin.

Ripple bros don't even say XRP has a higher potential ROI at this point.
Link is still at its floor, XRP is pumped to shit
For that reason alone I swapped all my XRP to LINK today
Also disagree with XRP ideologically and technologically, they cut corners, centralize everything and it isnt a true crypto

Is there a good pairing with this token?

what is even the point of "investing" in ripple? They control enough of the supply to basically set the price so, when playtime is over and it's time to use it for it's intended purpose are these normalos just praying ripple takes mercy on them and sets it higher than what they paid for it?

Yeah, what is the absolute maximum best case scenario for ripple in few years? 10x, maybe 20x.
What is the absolute maximum best case scenario for link in few years? 100x-500x depending on adoption and partnerships.

I don't get it is LINK a meme? I was invested in it at some point but then I looked at the subreddit, it was dead. I looked at the website, last update was about the ico. I sold with 100% profit but everyday there is a thread about it here? Is this a troll trap?

yea it's just a meme

I think it is, user. It not performing well. Their dev are 2 literally whos but Veeky Forums would defend them for some reason

hey guys, newfag here
is chainlink a good investment?

I really, really, really like this image. Care if I download it?

Look at the chart ? Performing well ? No

When news comes around. Sergey's communication is absolute shit so there's no real telling when the bass will drop.

this is stale piece of shit which slowly falling into zero value
People just shilling that "rumor" about SWIFT but basically either devs are just lying about that to get hype or they rewrite their token in Swift programming language. Don't buy their bags, user. They'll pinkpost in a week or so.

no, dont listen to these bagholders

>Ripple is only this high because it in theory can compete with Swift
no, it's only this high because normies are braindead and think it'll go to $1000 "just like eth!"
and also because jews manipulated it

At this point, I'm not sure whether you fudders are legit faggots, or if you're doing god's work by increasing the average buy-in price of Link holders.

I was literally just wondering the same thing.

It's bizarre.

Real talk, LINK will be $1 easily end of Q1.

Link, if working and implemented, will be huge
Do some research, this is not another shitcoin that tries to be the next BTC
this goes beyond cryptocurrencies

The reason why it's a dead and people are just memeing about it
is beacuse they give little to no information,
in the last 2 months not much happend and people even suspected it to be a scam

>LINK and XRP don't even do the same thing.
you're right they don't do the same thing, but LINK can do everything ripple can do and more. plus it does it cheaper.

This is a long hold but will be a top 10 coin in the close future. There's huge potential for this one if you've looked into it.

>implying Sergey is not bound by NDAs
There is only so much news they can deliver without getting into trouble. Read the latest blog post for some hints.

Yup and when it hits top 10 that would put it at $17 minimum.

We'll see that valuation by Q3 2018

You made a typo that zero shouldn't be next to the 1. Just leave the 1.

Kek, swift will be lucky if chainlink even decides to use them. Chainlink has so many use cases It's rediculous. They will put lawyers out of business.

Why would SWIFT want anything to do with xrp? You obviously have no clue as to how these things work.

Everyone saying that link is worthless is just fudding for a lower buy in price. Just jealous you didn't buy enough when it was 17 cents.

Hurrr durrr how do business competitors and partnerships work

Swift's crusty old dinosaur tech from the 1970's is obviously being threatened right now. They will have to adapt. It will be a lot easier to partner with Ripple than it would be to develop their own tech.

You have no idea how anything works. You probably don't even know what Swift does.

>a lot easier to partner with Ripple

You're misinformed -- read about how Ripple works vs LINK. LINK is much, much easier to implement for SWIFT and others.

The fudders are pic related. I know because I can't even find someone who can even give a coherent reason why link is worthless. There is no evidence link is a scam. Allk they can do is shut on the coin of the future in hopes they can buy some at a lower price.

Ripple will put swift out of business. Banks currently use swift. When ripple came banks were hesitant because it requires an entire overhaul of their systems to uyse the ripple ledger. When they change their systems to work with ripple swift will be out of a job. Chainlink can work within existing systems and allows banks to function without altering anything

What if sergey releases the rest of the supply??? He even wrote in the white paper that he disagrees with using the tokens as an investment

pee pee poo poo stinky linkies

so what did he ask everyone for 32 millions dollars for then?
just support his stupid project for fun?
why doesnt he give us shares of smartcontract.com

If more people use link which has a huge function the price will increase. You can even staker the tokens in nodes and make passive income. Even if all the tokens get added no one will be selling and the price will still increase. A third of all tokens are already in circulation.

I think you're misunderstanding what he said. Like most crypto inventors, he's saying the coin's purpose is not as an investment -- he sees it as having real utility.

Chainlink has fallen to Rank 108. It's time to say goodbye to this dead shitcoin. You had a good run linkies. Market sell all Chainlink (LINK) tokens on the crypto currency exchange Binance, immediately.

I can do it too stinky linky

Except LINK is ten times easier to implement and use than ripple you fucking idiot

LINK doesn't do the same thing as XRP. You clearly don't even know what your own shitcoin does.

XRP and RippleNet: A distributed ledger technology for moving value

LINK: An oracle that allows smart contracts to communicate with one another

Did you guys just see the word "banks" and think it must be the same thing? That's sad.

Link is decentralized and trustless. Ripple is a centralized piece of shit.

seeyou fucking retard.

i can't see your lips

Holy shit at Ripple's valuation my ChainLink will be worth nearly $10 million.

Hey samefag tagging their own post. You think smart contracts can't do what ripple does and More? You have some mental problems.

>muh centrulizayyshun
You don't even know what that word means, and it's false anyways. XRP is more decentralized than bitcoin. I bet you didn't know that, you sad stinky linky.

>what is supply&demand?

Imagine being so retarded that you don't understand I was tagging my own post so I didn't have to type it out again. So this is the power of the stinky linky brainlet. Amazing

I unironically made the toilet meme in the top right corner. I made it krita, I still have the source file saved on my home computer. Funny story. I love LINK, but I don't think you boys understand what it does.

I hope your folder full of those memes would supply your point for another 2 month of literally nothing

it's a bitcoin pump and dump group
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH

:) :)

die pajeet fuck

You must think minable coins are all worthless then

Why would I need to see that? Are you delirious? Take some aspirin.

Link is a meme. Don't buy it. Tell everyone you know that knows how to crypto to stay the Fuck away from that shitcoin. The white paper is literally toilet paper and the Devs are exit scamming as soon as they can.

Because I'm smarter than you.

I just market sold all 10k of my chainlink, fuck this shit coin. Sandbagged while everything else is mooning. I went all in on real moon mission. bazinga.

Deluded

Basically they have to. They are like dogs fighting over a few scraps that have fallen off the table while the big boys continue eating their prime rib.

You're free to believe that if it'll make you feel better. I hope you have a good day.

That's my line.

1/3 in circulation. I want to buy 1 LINK and it is at 50c. Sergey releases 2/3 remaining LINK. Now the pressure of the 1/3 owners is waaay smaller than before, thus LINKS price tanks

Then I guess all tokens where the entire supply isn't already releaded are crap. T. Bitcoin, every minable Coin, ripple. Almost every coin available. Truth is when the crypto bubble crashes the only coins that will survive are ones that have utility.

>Sergey releases 2/3 remaining LINK
1/3 of the link is meant for node operators and big institutions as freebies to incentivise using the network, it will not enter any exchanges and when it starts to be given out it will be given out in small chunks over the years, not all at once
the other 1/3 is for sergey personally and to pay the team members with, a small, small portion of it will enter exchanges

But... But the chart /is/ performing well. Its going up.

He means compared to ripple or coins currently mooning.

upboat

>/is/
baby boy, that is not how slashes work. my poor sweet baby bothered boy.

SirGay is a sperg lord like Vitalik. He believes in the blockchain for a "greater good". He most likely held an ico not to raise money but to give average biztards a fighting chance against the major players. If the token wasn't released to the public until after the main net gone live and the Swift partnership announcement we would be buying Link at 50 bucks a token. Most likely big players are annoyed of the whole ico affair and that's probably the reason of Sergey ghosting the whole community.
I don't believe the swift partnership will ever happen but I do believe that Link has such a massive use case that it will be a good coin in the future regardless of Swift

Why isn't he just letting the free market form the node operator's? Why should he personally name the operators? Why does he have 1/3 of the whole fucking supply?

He doesn't name the operators, but if AXA or Swift wants to set up their own node or use the smart contract network they'll need LINK to either stake it or pay us normal people operating the nodes. They're 10x more likely to use the network when Sergey tells them "we'll give you 100 million dollars for free if you do it" and then convinces them that using it will not only get them free money it'll also save them money in the long run due to the nature of smart contracts.

>sergey eats 30 million worth of hambergers and pizza.
>no money left to hire devs
It's a shame really.

and he has 1/3 of the whole supply because he's the founder and he decided so. Don't worry though he's not retarded, he won't dump his stack instantly tanking the price, he's not dumb.

Stinky linky go back to pajeetia

That logic is so wrong.
As if Sergey will suddenly release every single token into the market at the same time and magically create this pressure that would kill the price.

That's not how things work, even Ripple has the exact same circulating supply ratio as Chainlink and they are also releasing the reserve into the circulating supply over time.
But I don't see anyone talking about Ripple that is currently worth $70 billion, everyone is concerned with Chainlink that has the same exact approach.

look, lets be fair lol. In the real software world, making a product actually takes more than 3 months. I know it's shocking but it's true.
So LINK can absolutely be legit but if it's going to be fast enough to cope with all kinds of competitors who come? who knows.
I have 1500 LINK

This is the most pathetic coin ever

A reminder of why we are all in LINK medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

>SirGay gives swift 350 million chainlinks
>SirGay hopes this is the beginning of a successful partnership
>Swift market sells the whole stack
>Buys Ripple with the gains.
>pink wojaks for a month

Please make it happen Kek

why do you faggots keep posting this fake write up as an ethos based argument? Its not fucking real. Its well written but not a real investment group you fucking faggots. Makes us look bad posting that horseshit.

Who is signal capital though? A real estate company in London? They don't have any other posts on that profile

that is the funniest pic i have ever seen on this subreddit. Can i have save it?

>Because I'm smarter than you

Doesn't change the fact that the price won't be anywhere near the predicted numbers because we will have to share the cake big time

wow owned XD
How does it feel to only be able to argue with ms paint drawings?

I'm sceptical about the whole "angry about the ico" thing, I think Sergey is just traveling around the world making business connections and attending meetings. Remember he's not a programmer, he's just the founder and CEO. The past few months hes been giving presentations and talking to business owners, in february he's speaking at superbitcoin conference and in march on the docusign conference. Sergey is convincing everyone everyday to use his system.

Not true. Business owners or Sergey owning LINK doesn't affect the public exchange price. Demand for LINK from normies and other individuals will stay the same.

They've been crapping on the coin since it was 40 cents way back in October before sibos The shit posts increased tremendously when if fell to 15 cents. I recommend people dfo some research on the coin and get in before it takes off.
youtu.be/6kEwNq7Xx50

Who stops him from selling his LINKS?

Back to plebbit faggot