Elf hate thread?

Elf hate thread?

go away virt

The artist is incase

Are you.. fucking serious?

Buttsmithy, artist is incase. It's NSFW.

Alfie by InCase, ehentai has the full thing

Nice spoonfeeding.

this isn't /a/

Cringe

Nice shitposting thread.

I hate how hard they make my dick.

I don't have my elf hate folder, but I do hate elves.

Here is a few reasons why.
They are cocky cunts
They proclaim how great they are even though they always barely have a fallen kingdom that was trash before it fell.
All the people who play elves are just the worst.
Elves are always unesasary on how gay they are. Even the most Straight elf is a flamer femboi.
Elves think they smart but they ain't nothing but failures in most every setting.

The only people who claim to like elves do it for the fapbait or magical realm. Elf players deleve deeper into the cringe zone more than most table top players.

If the Elf fan base wasn't such trash many more people wouldn't hate them in RP so much. But then again if people who should be hated commonly play elves, then maby elves are ment to be hated.

What's his name again, Veeky Forums?

Careful you might summon him.

p. much
more often than not elf players obsess over the details and trying to make sure that everyone "understands" just how pretty and special their elf is

some atleast have the courtesy of trying to be subtle, but most of the time its just "flawlessly in a beautiful fluid motion" blah blah blah, having to read someone stretch a simple sentence into a noval gets on your nerves after a while

I don't really hate elves all that much but there's something amazing about Pelinal so fuck it I'm in.

>▶
Where is this from?

t. people that have never played a TTRPG, let alone played with an elf character

I've been running and playing games for going on two decades now, and I've never come across this specific type of elf player. More often than not, the elf hater grogs I've come across have just decided that elves represent a certain political or social group they dislike, and project those feelings hard. Or they have an unhealthy level of of identification with dwarves and take the whole dwarf-elf rivalry thing to a creepy RL level.

I've been playing for just short of 15 years. I've played across this whole country. From Washington DC to Caledonia, different parts of Florida across central America like Tennessee and Illinois, in the mountains of Montana. I've played with something close to 100 people, possibly more but probably closer to 70-100 different people.

I can promise that this type of elf fag person is real and dose exist. They are common and consistent. All arrogant, usually a little creepy (2 of them turning out to be Pedos and one turning g out to be a rapest) and they love to go on about how pretty and different and Bette their elf character is and tend to use magical realms offten.

Obviously not every elf player or every who has played an elf is like this. But enough are.

>More often than not, the elf hater grogs I've come across have just decided that elves represent a certain political or social group they dislike, and project those feelings hard
Yeah, this is something that comes up often. And if you ask them kind of elves they are actually talking about it turns out that they cherry pick traits from different kind of elves and mix them into a contradictionary creature that doesn't exist anywhere.

>Different kinds of elves.

Like dark, wood, light, and, grape? Elves are elves, being a different flavor of elf doesn't make you not an elf.

I think he means that they pick and choose the traits of elves from different continuities. For example, they take the things they dislike about, say, Eragon elves, and Iron Kingdoms elves, and Warhammer elves, and mix them together into an elf concept that actually doesn't exist anywhere but is instead an amalgamation of all the dislikable things about different elves.

I personally seen the things I dislike about "elves" throughout the different kinds of elves and elf like races. I think the elf concept draws a kind of player that just acts smug and makes the idea of elves consistent even though different medias.

Mate, I've run D&D across the goddamn world, west to east to back again, and I've never encountered these players. If it's common, it's common in America only.

They fill Veeky Forums.... Like a lot of them. For the past few months their have literally been at least 2 active daily elf love boards..... But your part of the world must rarely have internet...mate.

>people post in threads about elves, a popular and enduringly classic fantasy race
>therefore, they're all this specific type of player that seems nonexistent to all metrics of observation in real life

For some reason, I find myself doubting your objectivity.

>ctrl+f
>only elf-related threads on the board are this one, and a short lore question thread about the food sources in Naggaroth
>no generic elf love threads in the archive

Hmmm...

And this one

I like elves when their seelie part is used and they are not used as a cheap form of escapism.

Literally this dude slapping your face with no effort.

Do you think bullshitting me will make it untrue? This board is a weeb board with a bunch of elf lovers in it.

Oh yeah, because looking for and sharing art of elves with guns is acting condescending like elf players have been described here

>if you like elves you are a weeb!
Literally no argument.

cringe

I don't give a shit about their arrogance, sophistication, comfy connection with nature or tolkienish mystery. I do like them exclusively for their wide, swaying hips, perky breasts, long legs, floppy ears, cute faces and feet
Fight me.

Yes, because one thread about a specific concept is the same as constant threads of elf fans acting condescending or whatever imaginary bullshit you're accusing them of.

It must be hard to maintain this level of delusion. I almost respect you for pulling it off.

Lol no.
I like elves because they are ubermench and fit my aryan ideals.

PELINAL WHITESTRAKE: THE SAINT PATRON OF ALL DIVINE CRUSADERS, THE TRUE PALADIN LORD, THE 6 BILLION SEPTIMS MAN AND A HALF, THE LOST PRIMARCH, THE MOTHER FUCKER OF ALESSIA! AND COCKBLOCKER OF MERIDIA!

I SUMMON THEE!

Of course someone would make a thread on /v/, wish you would stay there.

>new GM
>first time player joins (its a girl)
>the character she decides to roll up is a female wood elf ranger with a wolf pet
The meme carries on into the next generation.

>elf ranger
standard

>ranger has wolf companion
also standard

whats the meme?

>first time female player
>rolls a wood elf ranger with wolf pet
That's the meme.

since when is that a meme? isnt it "female player goes healing cleric"?

>since when is that a meme?
Are you new?

been here since 2012, never heard that one

You clearly haven't been paying attention. It's an old one.

It's a meme but not an accurate one.

In my experience the most popular characters for female players, especially new female players, are druids and paladins.

Source?