GO TO /b/ FOR THAT SHIT

Fighting over imaginary characters is pretty pathetic

this thread doesent deserve good things

Stats seem way overpriced.

>not still using winamp

It takes a whore to love a whore

huehuehue

is that why you love your mother?

I don't have a mother. I was raised by two African American dads.

kek

Who decides who best girl is?

Me, obviously.

The only one worthy or wise enough to do that.

Shoo. Go away.

why dont you go away? you wont be around if that option gets picked anyways

That picture is disgusting and objectively false.

theres a BLACKED one if you want it

>The only one worthy or wise enough to do that.
So, ?

>want to choose the cow
>become weak and frail

Goddamnit. Can’t I become a bull or some shit

but fellow ordinary poster, clearly the only one wise enough is the generous king Gilgamesh, who in his generosity has offered to make the world more just!

How is that any better, you horrid prune

>Fighting over imaginary characters is pretty pathetic
Fighting over which autistic name fag is more autistic is a step below that, user.

But guess what we do anyway?

A wise person wouldn't offer shitty powers or be a massive fucking dragaboo.
>affinity for gold
>gains power exclusively from his massive horde
>Wants to fuck the woman with a dragon soul
It's the only explanation.

>It's another Fate-centric CYOAG episode again

>sucesfully incite a waifu war twice in a short period of time
>Sip martini
>just as planned.jpg

CYOA before the thread gets pruned

But EMIYA BLACKED was in love with Kiara, not Saber.

he predates dragons though, so if anything dragons are Gilaboos

Inherent
Demon
Flight
Sorcery (pyromancy)
elemental affinity (fire)
Rage
agile (none)

no one loves kiara

Jason don't you have a hot young princess to bang? Oh wait. Her skin got ripped off by an enchanted cloak. Go fuck yourself with the ship you love so much

>Be the little girl cost 10 points
>You age normally so you will lose your "little" prefix eventually
What a fucking scam.

>no one loves kiara
Except EMIYA BLACKED. because killing her made him fall to the Dark Side and have weird yellow cracks sprout all over his body.

thats because he murdered innocents to get to killing her

and that makes him hate her more

Hey kid, want some ghosts?

>be literal wizards who are lonely for most of their lives
>hate waifu
I don't understand. How can this be even be possible? Even if you want someone to take care of you why not pick a motherly figure over large bulky men

The box please.

Do you know why wizards are alone for most of their lives?
It is the same shit that happens to a detective, after a while you just simply see clues everywhere you see the true intentions of people, there is no escaping it, it just simply is a constant grind in the back of your mind, suggesting, telling you, whispering the truth, and you can choose to ignore it at your own peril for many have been foolish enough to ignore the whipser of the mind. Only to heed it's advice once it's too late

Can we get rid of waifus entirely?

Depends.
Can I fuck them?

You know those faggots who hate waifu CYOAs? You have your answer.

Obscura's done.
Some may find it a bit underwhelming, and it probably is, but this is something I really wanted to get done. I'll let it lie for the moment and focus on another CYOA I want to get done. Once that's done, chances are I'll revisit Obscura.
Expect some /trash/y sheananigans coming up next.

As always, feedback is appreciated. I may not be able to answer it or not know how, but it's appreciated nevertheless.
Also, feedback on specific issues might not get fixed right away. Got sort of a lot on my plate as is.

Oooh! I was excited for this!
How many pages?

Having to ferry over lost pets would fucking kill me

Corporeality training is a standard procedure for all ghosts

>Corporeality training
So is that a yes?
Also, if so, who's training them.

Two.
That's it. Just two pages.
As for the reason, I believe it's enough for what I wanted to make.
As in, yeah, it's nice and all, but it's an unknown place and if you ain't cautious, bad things might happen.

Misty (12)
Celina (20)
Myra (26)
Diane (30)
Natasha (36)
And....
Abbi/Jens/Sabine (40)

All good cases, Natasha in particular is right up my alley. The grab bag of powers should make the job even easier. This is very well written, by the way, I felt a decent connection to each character.

You're a social worker, not a ferryman. Besides, if you die, they'll be down one social worker and up one ghost.

It's part of your job description to provide standard training to the freshly-deceased

Cyclops, Never Left
Spacious Flat, Dim Light, Rustic Style
Tower Village, Ruka
Tabletop Games, Desktop PC, Notebook
Monocle, Books, Foods, Toolbox
Marnie, Isuka, Nadja, Aria
Owlcap, Aiko

Where did you get the idea for Abfugio?

Thank you! A good bunch you've picked out there.
It's my second CYOA, the first being Deepest Pit. I used this one to practice my writing, especially in the sense of giving multiple characters distinct voices, and it sounds like I succeeded.

I didn’t specially mean ferryman, I meant that helping animals move on would break my heart. A cat or dog not knowing why they can’t touch their person hurts to think about. Or thinking they were abandoned.

This CYOA is very hard on the eyes. White text on a very bright background. It goes back and forth, Elyane is perfect but Toki and Myra extremely bad.

Reposting this gem

About five years ago, a friend told me about a movie he'd been watching. I just happened to remember that he talked about a scene in which there's some dude in a cabin and he becomes monarch butterflies that then leave through a window.
Honestly, I don't actually know whether there's a movie with a scene like that or the guy just hallucinated it.

Did you post a wrong image or am I just not seeing the relevance here?

Wrong image

thread already doomed, post hands

its the shitty edition, the thread was cursed from the start

>Two spoopy OCs at the same time
Today is a good day.

Do perks remain even after the case is concluded?

In the arms of an angel

I'll try darkening the background. I was concerned during development, but I published thinking it would be okay.

They'll fade over time, but in that time you'll probably pick up a new case, with its own perk

It is frowned upon to create your own doll companion

It's the best edition. The 3.5 of /cyoag/

>Hedge Magic

>Walkers of the Stars
+Hastur
Gale Blade
+Ithaqua
Silver Gauntlet
+Cthugha
Brimstone Gauntlet
>The R'lyeh Text
+Dagon
Girdle of the Seas
+Cthulhu
Dominate Mind Staff
+Elder Sign
Amulet

This feels Like a skyrim character after finishes all the deadra quests. I like it.

I actually would like to see this cyoa expand some. If I was any good at photoshop I'd take a crack at it myself. Maybe make 9 options for each eldergod, 3 for each category. Increase the over sanity to 50, and have the powers broken into tiers costing 5, 10, and 15 points respectively. all other rules would apply normally.

Two new halloween cyoas. Great Stuff.

This is some moldy ass bread

Not really. My policy with all the stuff that can (technically) be done within the world of the CYOA, but the CYOA doesn't have support/options for it for whichever reason is:
If you can write it and make it sound reasonable within the CYOA's setting, feel free to do it.

Gonna go with
Misty: Obligatory cute waifu option, even if I don't care about her power all that much (28)
Toki: It'll be fun to play with a kid, and I like her power (20)
Carlos: C'mon, how can I not want to hang out with Civil War Ghost Rider? And non burning flames will look cool as hell. (12)
Diane: Seems like an easy enough job that comes with a pretty nice power (8)
Benjamin: I don't go to church as nearly often as I should, so it'll be cool to discuss God with someone who's actually dead (4)
Pets: How could I not choose this? I hope there's a ghost alligator I can have for a pet from someone that tried flushing it down the toilet or something (0)
I really wanted to choose the wraith girl at the end, but it wouldn't be worth giving up a bunch of the other ghosts, especially for something that might be pretty dangerous.
All the drawbacks are pretty significant, so I'm gonna pass.

really fantastic CYOA

I choose DooM and MS DOS. Nothing like playing with power.

>55977597 (You)
Did you really cap your own fucking greentext?
You're a fucking faggot.

i thought there was a good reason that was making me cringe

I forgot how I came up with the ghost idea, but it was more an accident that it was seasonally appropriate than not. I only really connected that this morning

Thanks again for the earlier review, but do take another look at Misty's power, I changed it on your recommendation

Fuck are you talking about?
is me.
is some other dude.

SimCity and Corel Draw. Give me a dream home, a waifu, and a free money in real estate.

wat

Fuck are you talking about?

How many choices?

There's some seriously weird and autistic shit going on in this thread!

>Human
>Curiosity
>Cramped
>Hangman's Alley
>Ruka
>Desktop PC, gaming conoles, picture camera
>Amulet, a partner, Foods, toolbox
>Robert
>Marnie
>Nadja
>Beatrice
>Sullivan
>Tiziano
I'm confused for this last part, do I just choose one, or as many as I want?
Aiko I guess.

The last part is essentially just flavortext. Shit that can happen during your stay. Nothing more significant than that.
Imma go back to namefagging for a bit

Where do you think we are?