Did Cato Sicarius do anything wrong?

Did Cato Sicarius do anything wrong?

No, retreating is a crime punished by servitor conversion!.

I read this in his TTS voice and it completely killed the atmosphere

Didn't even read it, but yes. Everything cunto scatarius does is wrong.

Source?

Never heard of this but doesn't everyone already know sicarius is a cunt?

Hell in Dark Imperium Guilleman basically calls him a glorified wannabe swordsman and not a proper captain.

>Cato "Does Nothing Right" Sicarius
>Cato "Anally Fractured" Sicarius
>Cato "Incompetent" Sicarius
>Cato "How The Fuck Did He Even Qualify As A Space Marine" Sicarius

thanks user

Does anyone even like Sicarus?

No, Ultramarine geneseed must be spent only on eldar.

Wait, am I reading this right? The Guardsman were issued the wrong type of ammo, defeated the Tau in an assault anyways, then retreated from the counter attack? And Cato is still freaking out at them?

yeah. he really needs to get fragged.

The Russ crew are the real heroes.

Y'all niggas don't seem to realize this is not Captain Sicarius, but 8th Company Sergeant Sicarius, the greenhorn faglord.

Back then he was even more obnoxious because he didn't have the prestige he currently does to stroke his ego.

On the other hand...

>He's a total edgelord

Like pottery

She also was readying a pulse pistol behind her back to kill Numitor.

Only acceptable response to Xenos advances

>that filename

Critical failure, evidently.

I kind of doubt she was planning on icing him, given he wasn't alone and she must know she'll never be able to take down two marines. Even with the element of surprise her odds aren't good against one.

>I kind of doubt she was planning on icing him, given he wasn't alone and she must know she'll never be able to take down two marines. Even with the element of surprise her odds aren't good against one.

Did you even read the book?

One day, you faggots will stop spouting bullshit about things you know nothing about, but today is not that day.

Nope, sorry.

Well when you specifically crop it to make Cato look like an edgelord, can't blame me for taking it at face value. Dumb blueberry is dumb. Also isn't all that talk of "primitive simple creatures" more of an Eldar thing?