RIP whale that accidentally sold thousands of these bad boys for 1.7 USD instead of 17

RIP whale that accidentally sold thousands of these bad boys for 1.7 USD instead of 17

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitGrail/status/946535183385350144
bitgrail.com/api-documentation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and the price is already back
unbelievable

> """ 2 billion dollar """"" market cap
> a single whale can crash the coin to 0 with less than 100btc

Must feel terrible to lose your home because of a typo

> solve many captchas
> get thousands of XRB
> get fat fingers
> sell all on discount

99% of those buy walls are bot controlled, if someone tries to sell into them, it gets pulled down instantly

Kek

HAHAHA just saw it. I was updating Delta and saw 1.7$ -- I was like wtf? for a second

I rushed to BitGrail to see if was true but sadly I didn't have any coins left to take advantage of the situation...

Also: how much of a piece of shit of an exchange is BitGrail to allow such a thing? It shouldn't even be possible to put an order that low if they were using a maker/taker model with limit orders instead of the shit model they have.

Kekisimus maximus. My my would not want to be in his skin right now. Price literally back up in 5min. This is next btc.

Congrats to anyone who got in at 12k sats.
That was fucking wild.

Holy shit man imagine the heart attack he must've had. Your life ruined by a typo, I bet he won't sleep much the coming months. Jesus christ.

Holy fuck. Why the fuck these exchanges even have this feature that it's not warning you when you're selling way too low?! I also sold something a little bit loss, I was high and mistyped. Luckily it wasn't that much but still almost freaked out when I realized that.

did you buy?

Literally FAKE NEWS.

Kek, that was just a glitch, no fat finger.
Check their twitter:
twitter.com/BitGrail/status/946535183385350144

almost a million dollars lost because of a 0

F

>(((glitch)))
I don't trust this Mafia exchange one bit.

How was it a glitch? There's people here claiming their orders got filled

because you worthless drug losers deserve to lose all your money, God wills it

The exchange is pajeet-made (and I am serious)

Italian greeceball orders did.

what the flying fuck
if it was a problem in the graph who knows what else is or is not
they just admitted the entire graph could be fake

it didn't went down to 12k sats, it was 'only' 75k sats, it went down to 60k or so? at least the buy order book is still fully booked from 12k to 60k sats

It does not make any sense. The graph should follow the order book, so if there was a problem in the graph it was a problem of the order book. Given that their platform is total shit I'm not surprised if some people got bitten by a nasty bug.

Everything about this exchange screams out SCAM, I can't believe people are willing to leave hundreds of thousands worth of bitcoin on there.

MOTHER OF RECOVERIES

Raiblock go to 32$ please. I beg you.

it has dumped to $1.45 three times in the past 12 hours. I witnessed twice the same candle as this last dump but they deleted it from order book both times. I have pics

I literally saw someone buy for 12000. It was in the order book. I was wondering why my buy wasn't going through.

U N R E G U L A T E D

F U T U R E O F C U R R E N C Y

Shits scary thinking you can blow your self the fuck out by fat fingering something.

>smoke weed
>worthless drug loser

Choose one. Fucking kek

JUST

What's so hard about double-checking when you're handling transactions?

THese guys do it for hours upon hours, shit happens. Have you ever played a game in hardcore mode?

Wow, you must be fun at parties.

Shit happens, yes. It's also avoidable and they have NOBODY to blame but themselves. If you know the exchange you're on has a crappy UI you double and triple check every input you make, especially when such large sums are involved.

Please post

Where do you get this fancier graph?

This shit doesn't happen on bittrex or binance does it?

No it doesnt. Thats why you will buy it on binance and bittrex when it gets to 150$

No actually it's not. All human make mistakes sometimes. I mistype things all the time and when you want to get a good sale/buy price you have to watch the charts before executing a sale. It's intense and mistakes happen all the time.

Delta

Etherdelta?

No Delta, a mobile app

Probably Delta app for Android / iOS
Fuck me I have windows phone

Put 50$ on a low-market cap shitcoin and pull out when you have 150$. Then buy yourself a real phone. Windows Phones are shit.

I put all my savings in BMC and cant retrieve it now at a loss
Just a few more days until their high yield funds start and that shit moons so I guess I'll have to wait

Rai always recovers. Never doubt the king.

CAN'T SLAY THE RAI
CAN'T FUCK THE BLOCK

read their api docs

bitgrail.com/api-documentation

100% pajeet

>windows phone
the heaviest bag of them all