Req+link

I have 1k link and 1.5k req. Will I make it? I just wanna make it ;)

This is best Veeky Forums holder starter pack right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you like REQ you should put some RLC on your portfolio, its the network the use for distributed systems and cloud computing. Tech has been in development for over 10 years with 5+phds (some who have literally worked at the large hadron collider) developing the project. Going to be listed on exchanges in January with some big announcements as well. As soon as I saw REQ was partnered with them I read their whitepaper and did some research and I'm very happy I got in when I did. Primed to explode imho.

Just because youre using my OC I would recommend you make a position into XLM and hold through Jan-Feb as well. Mostly cause of normie fomo and the exchange news.

You make 150k

You won't "make it" with 1k Link, but you will get very rich

Link 50
Req 30
Qsp 20

The chadfolio

This would split me thin but alright.

Do we really believe in REQ like this? If you had 5000 coins how high does the price have to be to hit $1million? When? Not asking for crystal ball but your educated estimate. The white paper is impressive

No coins starting with X.
Do you hate moneY?
Not gonna make it.

I would suggest you to get some DGB from what it looks like you are in for a long term..

$1M / 5000 = ???

I have some DGB.

I got 8 XRB back when it was 1.2 dollars. I only regret not putting more in.

If I'm being completely honest I dumped my REQ bag for RLC after doing my research. RLC is in for some major gains this next few months, starting January. I love REQ still and would like to buy back in but I think RLC's scope and potential for gains outweighs REQ easily.

just bought 100k XYLO

This is it though.

>Do we really believe in REQ like this? If you had 5000 coins how high does the price have to be to hit $1million? When? Not asking for crystal ball but your educated estimate. The white paper is impressive

If you want my educated guess (basically what I've heard and what I expect this coin can do growth-wise in terms of market-cap as well as if it manages to take a dent into Amazon Cloud Services, I think we could expect 25-30 by May, potentially more. Immediate gains as early as this January though when it gets listed on more exchanges and first wave of FOMO starts to kick in. This is still flying under the radar desu and I think I might buy some more today.

I responded to you earlier but I forgot to mention I was talking about RLC and not REQ. REQ is still a great project I think will have a good ROI by the end of the year but RLC is a strong, strong sleeper for me. You're getting in early.

How much do you think rlc will go up by June? 50x?

By May when V2 rolls out I can see it being 25 minimum. I think we can do 50 dollars also given the right hype. Its just a matter of time, January has announcements lined up and new partnerships and exchanges as well. Q1 and Q2 2018 will be nuts. If you are skeptical read the whitepaper and look up the team, they have 5+ phd's, some of which have literally worked on the large hadron collider. Its been on a steady upswing and you can see the cup and handle pattern forming.

They way you make money btw is not by chasing moon missions, but by finding undervalue shit that most people are missing and doing your research on them, getting in at a good price and then holding them until they explode and you A) Sell for Profit. or B) Hold until it goes up more.

Thanks user, I don't often post here but I think you're right on the money on this one. Decentralized cloud computing and the benefits it grants will inevitably be adopted in the future, and this candidate seems to be the most appropriate. I like you. Do you have Discord or any other medium of communication by any chance?

>If you had 5000 coins how high does the price have to be to hit $1million?
'bout three fiddy

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'd definitely want to invest in this one.

Shit I might buy some, but I so don't want to deal with buttrex.

40k req
11k link

I stopped swing trading since Im afraid anytime will go up forever.

I think I should get at least 150-200k usd from this.

buy RCL, shit is mooning

I don't but Korean Jew trading And crypto gat are the guys I follow. If you do your research and don't follow their calls blindly they'll get you into some good stuff. gotten me into some good stuff. they haven't shilled this though

I bought some RLC off the dip.
Trusting you on this

Rlc is going up lmao.

I'm buying more as we speak

how much do you have in your stack?

Puny stack. Smells more like a curry portfolio.

you'll make about 200k by Q2-3 2019
i'd advise you to immediately put at least 50k into a tdameritrade account and day trade like the rest of us as a literal profession.

protip: always BUY crypto, never sell

only 1k as I'm low on funds and unwilling to take out of my other stacks. But I just threw another 1k in and I think I'll throw more as long as it stays below 1.30

Circulating supply is already close to max supply?

Yes 79 mil circulating and 87 million is the total supply. Seems legit

Won't that limit the growth of the price?

No look at cripple. It was top 2 for a while.

But cripple still has a lot of coins that aren't in circulation

That's a good point. I don't know though. The price of a coin is sure to moon if there's less of it left though.

You faggots just got shilled by some RLC bag holder?

I'm afraid you're never going to make it.

RLC has done nothing but bled red candles since early spring.

You have a point

The holy trinity! You’re gonna make it user.

yo dudes peep this out
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH

>Chadfolio
(((Xrp))) is only for the money. It will be a redundant middleman soon like the banks.

yo my dudes peep this out
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH

Those are percents retard

What is QSP

Quantstamp, smart contract auditing, dyor

You're spread way too thin user.

Take XRB: you only have 8. When it gets to 100$ you'll only have 800$. If it ever gets to 1k$ (which is nuts, considering the supply), you'll have 8k$.

You see, the gains are ridiculously low (8k may seem like a lot, but if you add the fact that it *may* come in 2 years or more, it's absolutely not). If you have so little money you have to go through at least some 2x, 5x, or 10x if you play your cards well. Then you can start by spreading your capital for the long-term gains.

And to do some 2x, 10x, etc. you have to bet the house on two or three low-market cap shitcoins that can multiply in the short term. Never FOMO in a shitcoin at ATH, you'll be left bagholding. There are always more shitcoins coming.

This guys is right, you should go ALL IN on a wild horse insane gains potential like LINK if you have this little to start with

is it too late te get in LINK now?

Which reminds me, I need to get in on QSP, except all of my funds are either in REQ and LINK.

What do?

it's at 200m market cap and the mainnet isn't coming until a few months from now, do you think that's too late?

Find more fiat. Never sell unless it was a vapourware pump and dump coin. That’s how shit like pic happens. I sold 5400XLm at 5p too.

Diversity is better though.
I know this isn't much but we'll see about it. It was a mistake not putting more into raiblocks but oh well.
I'd rather not go into a dead shitcoin.

>I'd rather not go into a dead shitcoin.
so why did you buy redditcoin?

Well Raiblocks isn't a shitcoin. If you had done your due diligence you would have put everything on it. It even works as it should already...

It's too late to put everything in it

I put 2 dollars in it ages ago.

RLC is a steal at this price. Stop spreading FUD.

You see? 2 fucking dollars? 10x is a good return, but you would get 20 useless dollars. That's not how you become rich.

Raiblocks from here will do at least 10x by EOY 2018. If you want to hold for a year you'll have 17k.