ALL FUCKING IN

I'm tired of slow gains. I went from 2k$ initial investment to 40k$ right now. It took me 8 months.
I'm going all in a a coin, not gonna mention which one as I don't want to shill or something. I just go for it, all or nothing. Next time thisnyear I'll be rich as shit or my crypto is over. Wish me luck fellas.

Same here user, fuck it.

Good job fellow linkies. We've already made it.

LET IT RIDE

Rich fags have the cash to diversify.

Nobody ever got rich by diversifying their stocks into bonds nia. Go all into one high risk coin and ride it till you go 10x then put then repeat again until you have made it.

imagine to invest in december 2016. throw in 7k and buy bitcoin and hodl nothing else until march of 2017. imagine you did not make it yet.

>me

I did it, no going back now.
Good luck to everyone here guys

we will all make it

I stopped going all in in November...

Would not recommend it, retrospectively

until you get confido'd

go all in on xvg faget

almost made it lad

nice uptrend

damn dude

This. Always choose at least 3 coins to diversify in, plus ideally keep 10-15% aside for day trading.

Cryptos are in for a collapse up next.

never go all in. pick 4 projects @ 10K.

>2k-40k in 8 months
>Tired of slow gains

You 20xed your investment in 8 months dude. 8 months from now you will have 800k at this rate.
From there just take out 400k, literally buy a Lambo and then 20x is again in the next 8 months to 8 mill, or don't take any out and 20x to 16 mill.
I don't think you realize how fucking rich you could be by playing it safe with these "slow gains".

but whatever I guess you got like a 30% chance of having 100 mil this time next year now.

I understand where you're comming from, the thing is: I didn't made any real gains in the past 1 1/2 months whatsoever. It feels like the coins I'm holding are done mooning and I needed to pick something new in order to continue making any gains at all

You should just all-in on XLM and you're practically in lambo land

already made my choice dude

I made a similar post the other night wondering if I should dump my stack of NEO for XLM considering the latter is more likely to 5x first. I was advised, pretty much unanimously, to hold steady.

I did $2k to $20k in the last 3 weeks ;)

too bad you missed it.

What the fuck, you consider 2k to 40k in 8 months slow? Greedy faggot. In 8 months I've gone from 3k to 8k.

like I said, it's been stagnating. I basically had 2 moon missions and thats it. Also if you legit went from 3 to 8k in the past 8 months something seriously went very wrong you dumb fuck

I'd go all-in on UFR.

Low market cap, shit's gonna 10x soon.

Why?

Yeah, no need to rub it in fuck face, I understand I'm not good at this.

>Won't mention its XRP

Please go 30% NEO 30% XMR 30% KMD and 10% SKY

Young guys listen up. You are EARLY to this crypto market. You beat 98% of the planet to it in fact. Pick 5-7 good coins and HODL for three years. You may not make a million but you could easy make 10-20x your investment. The market as a whole is only going in one direction for the next two years: up! Buy and hodl.