>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

shadespire warscrolls for SCE and khorne

What do you guys make of the new warscrolls for the warbands?
The SCE have a pretty decent damage output for a unit with such a small footprint, but 100pts is a lot to ask for 6 wounds that aren't batteline.
I think I might use them to guard against lesser monsters and heroes, but I'm not sure yet.

Why is Age of Shitmar allowed?

Mwah! excellent bait user!

Would the Spire of Dawn box set be a good start for a guy like me looking to start a skaven army?

I'm kinda surprised by how bad Saek is here. In Shadespire proper he's an absolute beast compared to his comrades.
That being said, I think this unit is pretty okay as Bloodtithe fuel – 5 flimsy wounds are quickly lost and any damage they do or absorb beforehand is just a nice bonus.

I think so. Though you wont be getting anything other than generic skaven with the contents.

The plastic weapon teams are really nice though.

The SCE might be useful if you're playing defensively with an infantry force. They can engange stuff that your Retributors don't have the time to deal with but is too big to be ignored, like a Khorgorath or melee heroes.
Not sure what to make of the Khornates. I guess Garrek's profile is okay, so they might work as a delivery vehicle for their boss. Not exactly amazing, though.

Does anyon know if there is a Shadows over Hammerahal adventure book pdf floating around anywhere?

Mny thks for any help.

In the Mega above !

Inb4 FIRESTORM SCANS WHEN

FIRESTORM SCANS WHEN

>They are not battleline units

So I want to start a nurgle army in AoS and I just have a couple questions.

>How's their playstyle?
>What am I looking at unit wise?
>How difficult are they to paint?
>When can I expect a battletome and would I be getting new minis in it?

>How's their playstyle?
Slow but durable - very forgiving idiotproof army
>What am I looking at unit wise?
Putrid Blightkings are neat but daemons are also cool. Just grab some bigger daemons like Epidemius to buff your shit
>How difficult are they to paint?
Easy as fuck. You can use a primer, few paints for details and shades for different skintones. There is a good nurgle skin tutorial on Warhammer TV channel
>When can I expect a battletome and would I be getting new minis in it?
Nurgle already has allegiance abilities iirc but we will see more for sure - Nurgle forces are 40k chaos posterboys now

>mfw Firestorm campaign system is literally Dominion

For their respective prices I'd expected battleline, yeah.
I mean, Steelheart's blokes at least have a solid output to justify their price somewhat, but without battleline I'd say 80 would be more appropriate.
As for Garrek's crew, a 10pts discount for five guys less is hardly ideal. I don't play Bloodbound, so I can't say for sure, but outside of Garrek's mortal wound ability there seems little to the unit. I guess you could start stacking the usual khornate attack buffs and hope to flank around a force to catch a support hero with his pants down?

I think the aim would be for narrative play desu. Not really sure they'd be competitive, though that would have been a sneaky way to sell shadespire sets.

I think they can be used as a blood tithe fuel - it's easier to sacrifice 5-men unit than 10-men unit
I'm pretty mad that they don't have renown values for skirmish desu

The realms in age of sigmar... are they like full round planets or just large patches of land?

We don't know but planets and stars are mentioned so I believe that mortal realms are separate universes with realmgates on each planet specific to that universe

What a disorganised mess.

I don't even mind stormcast (although I wouldn't play them personally), I think making them all seperate realms was a mistake though.

>I think they can be used as a blood tithe fuel
Ohh, nice catch. That's a pretty nice use, yeah. Maybe get some mortal wounds out of Garrek, then cash in on the Blood Tithe.

>What a disorganised mess
Well, that's your opinion. I find it pretty pleasent as a setting

On the one hand, it sucks that those guys aren't batteline since they are obviously costed like the should be.
On the other hand, I get how a small three-man hero unit can hardly form a battle line.

>I get how a small three-man hero unit can hardly form a battle line
SCE have three 5-men battleline options right now tho. Also aren't steelheart's champion like super veterans? If 5 generic liberators can work as a batlleline unit then 3 uber warriors should be okay too

lmao what is this low-tier niggerbait

In an attempt to stop another shitpost fest - What are you working on /aosg/?
Is it for Armies on Parade, or just normal painting?
Do you have a background story for your dudes?

So i'm doing an AoS quest and we're probably meeting Kharadron Overlord, are they nice or full on dickhat

They're vehement traditionalists mixed with hyper-capitalists. Make of that what you will.

Currently not painting because some necessaries are still packed up, but I've been working on coming up with a little background for my dudes - I have a spread of destruction and chaos forces that I would like to have inhabiting the same swamp region. There's a few cool-looking swamps in some battletome maps, but the lack of definition to the realms is starting to bother me. At first I didn't really mind, but now that I'm thinking about "my dudes", not knowing anything about relative distances, orientation, or narrative location is sort of a drag. If they do start fleshing it out and I pick a place that is either of my own making or randomly chosen from a contextless map, I don't want to end up having chosen some place that turns out to be in east bum and is therefore narratively unsatisfying

I agree. I don't see why they had to do it that way. Between the endless size of the realms and the whole godbeast thing makes everything kinda lose meaning.

Sigmar meets dragon in space and remakes a world with the core of the old one
Huge realms
Huge beasts
The sun of one realms is a stupid space dragon too.
Hueg in size, but arachon still can kill it.

To quote Rob Symes "To be honest, the whole background of AoS was a mistake"

>rules lawyering
>excessive capitalism
>dwarven xenophobia
>pirates/privateers
Gee, I wonder...

Really like your dorfs, lad

Fantasy died and will never return because of the weakness of the current President, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a lack of diversity in GW's design team, Britain's membership of the European Union, institutional sexism, the insidious influence of George Sorros, and most importantly of all, because we betrayed Tumblr.

Are they this good? Huh, I had no idea.
So which skryre allegiance abilities are decent and which one are just fillers? I thought about this list for casual 2k games but I have no idea which abilities should I use

Allegiance: Clan Skryre
Warlock Engineer (100)
- General
Warlock Engineer (100)

3 x Stormfiends (300)
3 x Stormfiends (300)
3 x Stormfiends (300)

1 x Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team (70)
1 x Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team (70)
1 x Poisoned Wind Mortar Weapon Team (60)
40 x Clanrats (200)
- Rusty Spear
- Allies
40 x Clanrats (200)
- Rusty Spear
- Allies
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 400 / 400

They're rules lawyers, they specifically got rid of all old duardin traditions as things that almost led to their deaths. They're not racist, they'll happily do business with almost anyone ,but they don't do "friends", they only do business partners.

I think you just don't see the appeal. Which is fine. I don't see the appeal of Culture books, and people eat up Ian Banks. To each their own, I think it's a great setting basis, and hope they flesh it out more. I'd really enjoy more of the bizarre/turbomagic aesthetic they pushed early on, with flying mountains and rivers of silver.

I fucking love the idea of non-hero special characters ("special units"?). This is awesome.

5 regular Liberators:
Prime with Grandsword (3@3+/4+/-1/2)
8 attacks @ 4+/3+
Bravery 6
10 wounds

Steelheart's Champions:
Prime with Grandsword (but with rerollable hits against any units with 5+ models)
3 attacks @ 3+/3+
Obryns Grandhammer is like having a second grand weapon, but with 3 damage
+1 save if an enemy charges them
6 wounds
Bravery 7

They're worse than regular Liberators if your goal is to keep them in the front and soak hits against weapon attacks, but their high damage weapons could do a decent amount of damage.

I think it's better to compare them to a 100 point combat hero. With 6 wounds and 5 attacks that do >1 damage they're actually pretty good.

If you run these guys next to Vandus you can gain +1 attack per weapon, which means a potential max damage of 21.

Also worth noting that there are no painting restrictions on these guys (unlike the recent Neave Blacktalon and Vandus Hammerhand) which means they can fit into any chamber. They have the Liberator keyword so you can easily fit them into Hammers of Sigmar battalion.

>I don't see why they had to do it that way.
HIGH FANTASY NIGGA

What are you working on /aosg/?

They're in the same universe.
Azyr can be seen from the sky of the other realms.

Yeah, it's probably the best to treat them as a hero with monster-like decaying stats. Their small footprint also should allow them to plug gaps in your shieldwall or exploit an opening.

Really nice yellow!

dear /aos/

i have recently started a dwarf army.
however, lizards fuck my ass!
please help,
raped dwarf.

No advice for you, there's no lizards in my area, but what's that cannon? Did you convert it?

Thanks, but its not done yet. I need to do some highlighting with a really pale yellow

Anything new? I keep playing Pokemon and Magic and stopped with my 40k and AoS obsession for a while.

Any new battletomes planned?

third party model from a polish company called Mini Monsters, i think?

Is this a space marine?
Everything is shadespire-related now but I think that nurgle gonna get a battletome soon

20 handgunners and a hurricanum

yeah, my warden king was still boxed so i had to proxy. also pictured, staring down the foe pre-battle.

There are 3 Seraphon players in my area. I play quite often against them (and I have never lost a game against them)

Not sure how I can help though, I don't know dwarves.

i had irondrakes, thunderers, and a flame cannon. the flame cannon lost it's crew to a bastillodon outranging it, and his cavalry jumped me before i could use them. irondrakes met a similar fate and my warriors died to his carnosaur. i also play daemons of nurgle but they get fucked up even harder. what kills lizards???? theyre good at EVERYTHING
picture unrelated

Cannons have a bigger range than bastilodons, and can be buffed up by a converted gunmaster for a great artillery piece. Try that to solve your bastilodon problem.

what do you play?

the thing is he walks it in from 25" to 20, then snipes half my cannon crew. how does the gunmaster buff? do you mean making him a cogsmith? that nigga have no auras.

The bastiladon is OP as fuck, and GW even dropped its point cost for no reason.
Not much you can do there.

Their cavalry is unimpressive though, you shouldn't have any problem with Ironbreakers or Longbeards with their shield up.

Your Thunderers and Irondrakes with a Runelord giving them an additional rend should eat their infantry alive. They almost all ignore the -1, but you have cheap -2 rend ranged weapons.

In theory if you can resist his bastiladon, everything else should be quite easy to counter.

Host of Slaanesh

>inb4 "But user, Seraphon counter Host of Slaanesh so fucking hard it's stupid!"
Yeah, I know, but somewhat I never lose.

with his formation his cavalry were giving me roughly 4 mortal wounds on the charge. ill admit i lost the thunderers to bad positioning however.

Gunmaster gives rerolls to hit for cannons if within one inch, check the cannon warscroll
Also just put the cannon like 30" away.

damn, any of your tips useful for a nurgle army? i find im unable to stop him tunnelling my heroes.
this is a flame cannon, not a 'cannon', i should specify.

>with his formation his cavalry were giving me roughly 4 mortal wounds on the charge.
Never encountered it. People here are so used to Saurus Knight sucking they stopped using them altogether.

Really nice Battalion indeed.

I meant take a cannon. You can get the battle for skull pass one for ~$10 on eBay, or get a new one pretty cheap.

I want a new cannon sculpt. The old dwarf one is ugly; the new one should be a mix of human and dwarf styles.

>damn, any of your tips useful for a nurgle army? i find im unable to stop him tunnelling my heroes.

The problem is that all the stuff doing extra damage to us is ranged.

So just bring Plaguebeares in max out units for that sweet -2 to hit, and pick Chaos Allegiance for the Cunning Deceiver trait, so that's an extra -1 to hit.

That will help you go through the first rounds.

With Slaanesh I can easily charge turn 1, that's something you can't do. But it's something.

The current dwarf one looks great. They honestly should have just let the factions keep their artillery.

The organ gun I like though.

I do like Ironweld, I just think it should be having more prefferential alliance options than usual, since it is so integral to disposessed/freeguild.

>The bastiladon is OP as fuck
Nah

So your argument is that you haven't read the lore AT ALL? Because Sigmar doesn't creat the realms, to begin with.

The realms are all alineated, forming a several thousand thick crust of land beneath Azyr and above (and surrounded by) chaos. It could be best be described as a Dyson sphere (and while no hardnumbers are given, it's actually the size of our Solar System, give or take a few thousand kilometers of surface).

>From the desperate defence of a city of Order against rampaging hordes of Chaos-tainted foes, to tales of Sigmar's Stormcast Eternals, their trusted allies and their many hideous enemies, this anthology brings together a collection of stories perfect for learning about the various factions of the Mortal Realms, the setting of Warhammer Age of Sigmar – it's your ideal first step into the adrenaline-fulled fiction of Black Library's stories.
Actually, I'm gonna buy this one

Is there anything really stopping them from advancing the story a tad bit and making it so like, it all forms from this crazy realmsy mess into one large planet?

Because one planet that can grow and evolve over time would probably be easier to handle than what it is now. Kinda hoping that does happen eventually.

The only way to deal with a bastiladon is weight of fire, so irondrakes who didn't move, or hammerers. Rend does nothing against them though.

But overall our strength lies in our range and really tough line troops. Never charge (unless hammerers) always be charged with ironbreakers longbeards and warriors.

Quarrellers and Thunderers are cheap and you need lots of them. Irondrakes wreck if you can afford it.

Since seraphon shields ignore rend -1, then have your runelords buff the rend on stuff with rend -1 already or the ignore wounds on 6 for anything with no rend

Don't forget your grudges

Hey neat. Might grab it.

I don't think so mate. I'm okay with the separate realms but I want more maps, charts and shit for some systematization and consolidation of the setting. Right not it's a little bit too unclear for me but that's just my opinion

Is the Lammasu any good? What all spells do Chaos Wizards have access too anyway?

Finished the model for the banner bearer.

I've been inspired to return to my Dispossessed army actually. I'm trying to finish some quarrelers, then I have another box of quarrelers and warriors.

The only time my dorfs beat a lizard I can remember, I was using Grombrindal, miners, and bugman plus quarrellers to hit his backline pretty hard. Since pretty much none of that works now...30 Thunderers plus Forgefire? And probably massed shieldline dorfs. Having an Unforged might not hurt too, to take on some of the bigger dinos.

Anybody knows in which book are ember drakes mentioned?

I fear for my safety for some reason.

I just wish the realms had a definite size. They can be fuckhuge big, but at least make it so they can fit on some kind of map.

Good lord. It even has a watermark.

How are Bonesplitterz doing after the GHB17 release? Is playing shit ton of bows their only option to not get tabled? I like their goofy sculpts so I want to give them a try but my budget is tight so I can only buy up to 4 boxes of boyz/boarboyz and a hero

God damn I hope the rumors of a brand new age of sigmar team being formed in order to push out nonstop releases is true. We've literally not had a new release of anything since the KO earlier this year. God damn I want some fucking CONTENT. The worst part is, we could at least easily get some rules or lore from a paragraph written on a lunch break, but we don't even have that. It's so little effort required but we get NOTHING. I just want some lore and content (Preferably not Stormcast too)

Forgeworld is assembling a new AoS team I heard.

Anybody knows where I can find a source that contains info about Ulgulands, no matter how small it may be?

D-Does that mean Chaos Dwarfs will finally get a battletome/new releases/lore?

Thinking about starting with Flesh Eaters because they have a few things I really like and their fluff is cool. Should I bother with any of the formations in the Battletome or just do whatever? I'm particularly fond of the winged dudes (flayers?) and the Terrorgheist. It's a shame the varghast courier is an older model GW likely will scrap in the future because I like the rules.

Does anyone here have the MEGA to City of Secrets and Eight Lamentations: Spear of Shadows?

The Deathwatch bat (1 flayer courtier + 3 flayer units) is good. Abattoir (horrors/ghouls) and Ghoul patrol (well..ghouls) as well. Their start collecting box is very nice too, as you get everything you will probably use anyway and two of the units can be assembled in many ways.

I thought that had already been done?

I would love more lore content on the community site.

The Kop Rukk looks interesting, I was thinking of running this:

Wurrgog Prophet (140)
- General
- Trait: Squirmy Warpaint
- Artefact: Glowin Tattooz
Wardokk (100)
- Artefact: Big Wurrgog Mask
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)

30 x Savage Orruk Morboys (300)
30 x Savage Orruk Morboys (300)
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (360)
Colossal Squig (300)
Kop Rukk (200)

Once the big Squig dies the Morboyz become pretty crazy, you can get them hitting and wounding on 2+ between the different buffs you can apply from plenty of mages and the battalion buffs. Plus you still get a unit of Arrowboys to sit behind the close combat Orruks.

No, the only new lore we ever get is how "SOME EVIL IS COMING TO THE MORTAL REALMS" and then "THE HEROIC STORMCAST SAVE THE DAY ONCE MORE" every fucking time. I think GW still don't realize people are sick of them now. Even on their facebook where the vanilla normies reside(The ones that GW want to sell stuff too) they are also sick of Stormcast and blast GW in the comments sections.

> first real age of sigmar game
> 1k skryre vs 1k gobbos
> doomwheel rolls double 6s on more speed, crashes into my acolytes and, with battleshock, leaves only 1 left

SHIT

> ratling gun teams trying to soften up the 60 model goblin team that is clashed with my clanrats
> 1 on moreshooties
> 3 wounds, ratling gun dies

SHITTTT

> stormfiends dig up behind goblins and try to charge in, should wreck them
> get intercepted by weird shit goblins with balls on a chain
> next turn stormfiends get charged by another unit of that and end up dying

THE HORNED RAT HAS FORSAKEN ME

It's in the pastebin linked at the top

I'm retarded I saw resources and thought of tokens.