Why are you so into xeno girls, Veeky Forums?

Why are you so into xeno girls, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WgX2cu9N6_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are foxgirls xeno girls?

no that shit is furry, its different and wrong

As long as they're from another planet, I guess so.

How else is half of Veeky Forums going to be loved?

Sometimes

>moeblob monstergirl shit
>”furry”

You do furfags a disservice by associating them with that virgin weeb garbage.

Because I already struck out with every woman on earth.

Who are these two?
They ring a bell but I can't quite put my finger on it

youtu.be/WgX2cu9N6_8

>Doing furfags
>a disservice

really nigga

really

Really

Nigga furgfags already do a disservice to themselves, Im not sure I could possibly see anything lower

Xenophilia

if then yes.
if not and their from earth then no, they are just another subspecies or mutants.

Hey buddy, furfags are the bottom of the barrel, there is nothing lower.
>b-but
It's so bad it's a global goddamn rule to not post it, along with stuff like scat and guro.

in what fucking world is that furry

>Its a rule so its bad

Xenos can't breed if they're fucking you instead of their own species

Some can

Shipper's fanart of grown up Dib and Invader Tak, from Invader Zim.

just look at those angles, how can you not be into her.

That's not Dib and Tak. That's Dib's dad, Professor Membrane and Tallest Miyuki, one of the Tallest who Zim killed when he accidentally fucked the Irken Control Brains. There's a pet fan theory that Dib and Gaz aren't fully human with Miyuki as their mother, based off of Professor Membrane's weird familiarity with Irken tech and some other stuff.

Also, it's cute.

Because Alien girls have no human standards, so no matter how ugly I am, they can always like me. Also they are unique and special as no human have one, and by extension makes me special, as I would be the only one having an alien gf.

Finally, my sense of beauty is so twisted I only need vague feminine characteristics to be attracted to something.

Because human girls are dull through sheer familiarity. Xeno girls are exotic, different, and appeal to the unusual and the unfamiliar. Further species have other perks depending on what you're referring to.

Dwarf? She's a perfect combination of ladette, cute and strong, being small enough to cuddle, strong enough to ride you through the bed, and forward enough that you never need to worry about her pulling the "I'm not in the mood" schtick.

Dragonborn or gnoll? The erotic feeling of scales/fur on skin, the sense of protection from being loved by a bigger and stronger female, the comfort that comes from knowing your lady will fight for you and won't let you go.

Tiefling? The sinfully sweet hint of the forbidden, the exotic sensation of her tail wrapping itself around choice parts of your anatomy, the uncanny warmth in your arms, the lewd potential of her horns.

I could go on, but you get my point.

>Professor Membrane's weird familiarity with Irken tech
When was this?

They're squishy in all the right places.

>Don't speak to me or my son again

If we're not just talking about aliens, it's about the exoticness. I'm in the camp who can't be doin' with full inhuman but strange twists to regular humans are pretty neat. Even something as simple as black sclera can get me going. My favorite is unsual skin colors like achromatic white and black or blue and red

Fuckin' Midna (The attractive one, not the midget) was basically the holy grail for me.