Your party has entered the territory of the bloody butterfly of samejima

>your party has entered the territory of the bloody butterfly of samejima
>a woman so ruthless and bloodthirsty that hardened criminals run screaming in tears from her
>a member of the shadowy underground mafia that has engaged in many proxy wars and became infamous for hunting down and murdering foreigners
>a master of CQC and prodigy with the pistol

Her terrifying reputation precedes her Veeky Forums. Will your party be able to rest easy, knowing she's out there?

>Implying the Turbolesbian-Amazon isnt the biggest threat in Samejima

She hiring?

>"what are we doing in fucking japan?"
>see above until kicked from the group

Angry Manana must be terrifying too if you're from a lower social caste than her.

We don't want no trouble.

>a female member of the party is suddenly challenged to a bizarre game of speed by a passing Amazon
>refusing to take "no" for an answer, she begins to chant an incantation in a strange tongue
>"kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi"
What do you do?

>Also known as a Chi-chan to her close friends
>Got a thrashing to the group of misbehaved 8 years olds on the playground once
>Was a member of dispute over a club room. People say she had a shouting match with Laura - english exchange student
>Judo white belt and airsoft enthusiast

I'll just pass as a native. Get a coolie hat and kimono and squint.

>"ARIGATO THERE, FELLOW NIPPON-SAN!"

Unless she has any defense against someone grabbing her out of her cradle and throwing her face first off Mount Everest, I'm not especially worried about her.

>>a master of CQC

This is true though.

This is a shit manga series popular only because it references (the worst) western games, like, three times.

I don't give a shit about vidya and I still like it, faggot

Congratulations on your outrageously bad taste, then.

holy shit, man, leave some cocks for the rest of us.

Why would I? You're a filthy NEET who likes badly-written manga purely for the cute! cute! nerd-waifus. You'd never be able to capture a cock even if I left you some (which I won't).

I mean, it's more funny than cute.

I don't get the reference but this sounds pretty typical for a Ms Johnson. The runners will probably deal as long as they think they might still get paid. Unless she's the opposition, in which case they just try not to get caught.

cheer them on while making disguise checks

>woman
>master of blah blah blah
Yeah okay, whatever you say, pumpkin.

I'd just smack her shit in if she got uppity, women can believe they're >muh hardcore but in reality it's just unwarranted pride and wishful thinking, any rando can beat them. That's why you literally never see it happen in real life. Most women don't even have strong enough wrists to fire a pistol properly.

I swear I don't understand why you weeb faggots love this kind of STRONK WOMYN scenario so much, you're worse than Tumblr lesbians.

I don't know about other situations but in this case this "badass woman" is actually a normal highschool girl who tricked one retarded delinquent into thinking she was a professional killer so it doesn't really apply.
With that said, I don't unerstand why OP brough up such a non-Veeky Forums related manga here.

I love how you can tell from posts alone when reddit woke up

What? I'm and I have been in these thread for hours.
I just wanted to point out that that isn't a stronk womyn, just a girl from some manga that I wouldn't expect the average Veeky Forums user to know because it doesn't have shit to do with Veeky Forums

>I just went into this thread I I do not care about to say how I do not like thing and how others also shouldn't

Yeah, fuck off back to redit.
Stop shitting up Veeky Forums.