SMALL TIME <$2000 traders

SMALL TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
discord.gg/nPGZAm7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just all in on obvious moon missions ez

Am I reading it right that you're at 300k now?

Shitters

XLM/FUN/REQ/LINK
Laugh at my brainlet picks

just broke 1k
gainz are mainly due to xrp
bags held are rlc, xvg, trx and iota in decreasing order of worth

Started with 1k hit ath 72k

Antshares
Walton
Chainlink
Komodo

And so many more, buy low sell high nigguh

Sumokoin, ETH, LTC, LTCU (Litecoin Ultra), XVG.

>etoro
I know. It was all I could do since I'm not yet verified on real exchanges. Getting out as soon as I can, with a small profit it seems.

>FUN
>XLM
you'll be okay, give it 1-2 months

Got in with 2k starting capital btw. Recently moved some BTC to XRP

All in KNC

28k in TRX (1k dollar)

started with €500 14 days ago

Buy $DBC on Kucoin

HODL until 4x about a week from now. Thank me later.

Love,

Lain

started with €500 about 14 days ago

why do threads always die as soon as i post in them

>why do threads always die as soon as i post in them
We don't like you.

Very good job tho.

What are you in now that you expect to see good returns on?

user help me

yeah but its CAD so basically monopoly money will be worth more in a couple years

Pretty happy so far thanks to getting in on XRB at less than $4.

thank you. i almost went to €1200 before the BTC and XVG crash

dont know what to feel

I need a redpill on XRB.

What about it is driving the hype? Is the tech legit?

650 yesterday
910 this morning
xrp and xlm

It has a working product. Instant and free transactions. The tech seems legit.

XRP
BTC
ETH
LTC
BURST

Caught this moon mission for XRP pretty early and this shit is taking off. BURST is gearing up for a moon mission too.

Total portfolio is sitting at around $660 right now, but I've made over $2k so far this year trading like a brainlet. Now I'm starting to get serious and doing my homework. My goal is $10k by July

100%

Accumulate CAD when weak.
Ball out when CAD is strong. (buy offshore property, etc)

Shit I forgot about another 0.011 BTC I had lying around. That puts my portfolio around $820

Hoping to turn this into 5k, then 10k, then 30k, then 100k.

Started with $300

Where do you see BURST going?

I've got about 20k burst and I'm wondering if it's worth keeping or diversifying a bit. The whole dev drama is scaring me off a bit.

All in on Bounty0x for 1k so going dormant for probably 3-5 days until I can cash out my stake money and get back to trading.

I think it'll trend down for several more days until the bears are finished. However, when that is done I think it'll go as high as 0.0001 BTC

I'm only holding 1.3k right now, so losing a bit doesn't scare me too much.

I just started getting into coins a week ago. I put about $500 in XRP 4 days ago and I couldn't be happier. Planning on getting more coins this weekend/early next week

Ripple has been kind to me

I have $25 in SALT. Will I make it?

>tfw trying to board the moon mission for amp but the volume is too low at the moment

Zclassic

Started at 685 dollars used VTC to get to 1k. Used DGB and REQ to get to 1.8k.

Before Christmas I went all in on XRB at $3.29. I bought 500 of them.

Can you all start using trips? I want to know whose posts I should definitely ignore.

All aboard the AMP train, boys

allin in doge

Safex. Best privacy buy for 2018.

500 cad and now i have 7k usd

$500 to $1000 in a week mainly on XBY and a small amount of that Stinky

Started with around £300 in ltc 6 weeks ago, moved into xlm/fun/salt

Feeling very comfy the past couple of days, now into triple figures

bitcoin pump and dump group
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
pump about to start

bitcoin pump and dump group
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
pump and dump about to start, join and save your coins

Very small time here. Started with 600 and this feels pretty good.

>started at 300
>now in triple figures

teach me your ways

>started at 300
>now in triple figures

>>started at 300
>>now in triple figures

Quad figures ffs, yes I am mentally disabled

I made Pretty good gains

Forgetting about half of your crypto assets is not a great way to start day trading crypto.

Good luck!

I feel at this fund range I have to chase the moon missions even if they're not likely to succeed in hopes of making it. Am I wrong? I made some cash off PRL but other than that, it didn't seem to work much.

>started with $1200 3 weeks ago
>coins that got me here (significant gains):
>ETH
>LTC
>TRX
>XLM
>XRP
>SKY

I'm in XMR and doge because i thought another huge correction was due and these are stable coins during corrections.

I wish i would have thrown 10k in like i wanted. i'd have 30k now fuck me

this pic was last night. i'm sitting at $3,500 now.

Made about 10% since mid December. Been ramping in.

Need some advice guys. I'm not diverse enough, and maybe should put it in 2 more coins?

Started with $1100 about a month ago, rode IOTA for a 50% gain then dumped that stack into XRB at $3.50, plan to let my XRB stack ride as I believe its at least a $100 coin by the end of 2018.

The other portion of my portfolio I'll use to swing and day trade all year.

forgot screenshot

Where can I buy some ripple?

Be me
> Start with 137.50 USD, after fuckbase fee
> Buy ENG at .80c after reading whitepapers
> Sell at 3.50 after seeing an obvious short in volume, but remember the project [will return to ENG]
> Buy ZCL after seeing some faggot shill it here for ~$15, sell for $120 (topkek)
> Put all these into ETC, comfy af for 2018.

started with $500 worth of BTC in March, now have $150,000.

DAYTRADING, making small %10 trades with a small portion of my capital, every single day is what got me there.

I was a small fry with $650. Still waiting for a 10x to set me up to be a millionaire by Spring. It can definitely happen boyos. Don't give up and keep trying to find moon missions.

Any advice lads?

I am a shit daytrader and need to get better. Just dont wanna risk cash in the learning process.

Started with about $2k about ten days ago, at $5.5k right now largely due to my 250 XRB bought at a little over $3. Also currently holding ICX and XBY. I really want ENG but don't have the money for it so may just stock XBY.

I feel like it is easy to go from $1k to $10k but not so easy to go to $100k to $1m. I'm really hoping I have the balls when I get to that point to put half my stack on a project I believe in.

Serious question tho, is doge actually going anywhere or is it all memes?

Is there any resource you could link to someone interested in following your footsteps? Or at least, any brotips?

Yeah instead of going all into a non Mooned project with 100k you'd go into 2 coins with 50k each. After those moon I'd continue riskier $100k at a time while the rest stays in BTC.

doge has a mind of its own

I have 8 bucks in Stellar..

$1200 spread across FUN, TRX, XLM

FUNs been the most consistent one, the other two have shat themselves a bit, mostly TRX which I bought at 300 sats. Woke up this morning to see I'm finally back where I started, been Down 10-30% the past week.

Probably not selling for at least a month, when I'm satisfied with the growth, also don't feel like risking it on any other shitcoins

Am I gonna make it?

HELP

Buy panic drops.

stop falling for pajeet pnd scams idiot

>but not so easy to go to $100k to $1m
that's because your movements have a larger effect on the market at higher levels

FUN is going all the way.

fuck.

fun did this like 2 weeks ago, too. had a daylong bull run from 300 to 500 then crashed to 330 for a bit and now it's going again. i didn't get in this time and i'm not gonna fomo in but i recommend you set sell orders at 470. either way, good luck bros

From 500$ to 1400$ in one and half month. Gained a lot at moonin IOTA now hodling and trading xlm fun xrp cnd trx some bnb eos xvg. I tripled at xvg which i sold out almost all of

I really wanna make it in 2018 with this stack.

teach me senpai

you too

right now I'm 45% in XLM, 33% ICX, 9% TRX, 7.5% ENG and 4.8% ADA

ICX made me the most, which i recently moved into XLM

give tips please homies

I threw $300 into ICX and have another $300 in ETH, I'm basically a crypto god.

didn't post pic lol

>CAD so basically monopoly money
so invest in more valuable currency oh wait you already are

wtf made you that much money in 3 months? can I add you on discord l0l

Started with 600
Now at 33k
Shoutout to eBTC/REQ

>started with 268 essentially
>now at ~1k
please god of gains look kindly upon me

define obvious-

Started with 1300. Right now I trade only on Bittrex, so I recognize I'm missing out on a lot of potentially good moons. It's okay though, slow and steady wins the race.

I had about 750 XRP at the start of the moon, and have been selling off gradually on it's way up. All the sats in BTC are locked into an XRP buy at 8500.

You don't right now. You wait until it corrects. There's a way you can do it through Coinbase and Changeally, but Ive heard some shady shit about the latter. Otherwise, most major exchanges have it.

can you give some tips on how to reseach?

you faggots would get bettter returns here
discord.gg/nPGZAm7

fuck off pajeet

Started a week ago with about $600 USD. Trending steady. Pretty much all of it is in XVG, if Wraith takes off then i'll pull a bit out to take care of a few things and invest the rest back into crypto, with a little more diversity.

Started a week into December, have put it in about $2300

nowhere with those asshat devs

New to biz and crypto in general, so tell me to fuck off if this isnt the place
If I have some altcoin and I want to "cash out" and I would send the money to (say) coinbase in (say) bitcoin and then transfer to my bank account?
Thinking about starting with 1k